Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Week 3 Predictions (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=14499)

D'BOYZ 09-21-2006 07:46 PM

Week 3 Predictions

OK here we go the bye week starts the NFL tought it would be wise to give the best team in the NFL a rest early so the other teams have a chance

San Diego hahahahaha ...... I'm kidding the Dallas Cowboys sorry lame slow week

Ok on with the picks

[B]Car at TB 3 34.5[/B]

Grudens team has let me down 2 weeks in a row and look awful in the way so I ain't picking them unless they play either Oakland or the packer until they prove otherwise

[B]Straight.- [/B] Car
[B]Spread.- [/B] Car
[B]Over/ Under.-[/B] Und

[B]Chi at Min 3 33[/B]

Chicago has demolish 2 of the worst teams out there Min has been able to come on top vs 2 good teams that are playing way below their capabilities this is the first test for both teams I just see a better team in Chi the road for the division has started.

[B]Straight.- [/B] Chi
[B]Spread.- [/B] Chi
[B]Over/ Under.-[/B] Ovr

[B]Cin at Pit -2.5 41.5 [/B]

Ben let me down bad MN, and Cin has had a lot of loses specially on defense but Palmer has look like his old self and has manage thsi team expect the same the healthier QB will take the upset

[B]Straight.- [/B] Cin
[B]Spread.- [/B] Cin
[B]Over/ Under.-[/B] Ovr

[B]GB at Det -6 38 [/B]

The I don't care bowl when thsi to teams meat it doesn't matter how bad they are and they are bad they play a high scoring up and down match
expect the same thsi week

[B]Straight.- [/B] Det
[B]Spread.- [/B] GB
[B]Over/ Under.-[/B] Ovr

[B]Jax at Ind -7 44.5[/B]

What a match thsi MNF jax show his here to stay like the last couple a years this guys will place a good match against Ind but at the end Ind is going to score a thing that won't be so easy for Jax I was going to take the spread with Jax but even if thsi games have been close Ind has won for more then 7 points in all meetings.

[B]Straight.- [/B] Ind
[B]Spread.- [/B] Ind
[B]Over/ Under.-[/B] Und

[B]NYJ at Buf -6 34 [/B]

Who comes with this lines give J.P Losman a 6 point lead its way to much Buf will take the game NY the spread

[B]Straight.- [/B] Buf
[B]Spread.- [/B] NYJ
[B]Over/ Under.-[/B] Ovr

[B]Ten at Mia -10.5 36[/B]

Ten is going nowhere again but 10.5 have this guys at vegas have seen culpepper play come on

[B]Straight.- [/B] Mia
[B]Spread.- [/B] Ten
[B]Over/ Under.-[/B] Und

[B]Was at Hou 4 38 [/B]

If Brunnel can't score against Houston he just must retire the best game it could come to recover some confidence

[B]Straight.- [/B] Was
[B]Spread.- [/B] Was
[B]Over/ Under.-[/B] Ovr

[B]Bal at Cle 6 33[/B]

Mia hasn't done anything they can't even score Bal has been beating his competition for more then 24 point per game and they have a 6 point spread really vegas what's up

[B]Straight.- [/B] Bal
[B]Spread.- [/B] Bal
[B]Over/ Under.-[/B] Ovr

[B]NYG at Sea -3.5 44.5[/B]

Sea has let me down this week they just don't seem to click and have won because their opponents are really bad NYG has shown some sings that they can contend but not always

[B]Straight.- [/B] NYG
[B]Spread.- [/B] MYG
[B]Over/ Under.-[/B] Ovr

[B]Phi at SF 6 41.5[/B]

SF has looked better then expected but against Ari and Stl Phi let me down giving away the game last week they sure won't let it happen again

[B]Straight.- [/B] Phi
[B]Spread.- [/B] Phi
[B]Over/ Under.-[/B] Ovr

[B]Stl at Ari -4.5 44.5[/B]

Stl hasn't been able to score Ari looked worse then expected against Seattle but the home crowd will get excited as they take a 2-0 mark at home

[B]Straight.- [/B] Ari
[B]Spread.- [/B] Ari
[B]Over/ Under.-[/B] Und

[B]Den at NE -6.5 39[/B]

Neither of this teams have shown me anything ME almost lost to both Buf and NYJ and Den could barely scape Arrowhead stadium I'm going to take the home team in a close match

[B]Straight.- [/B] NE
[B]Spread.- [/B] Den
[B]Over/ Under.-[/B] Und

[B]Atl at NO 3 41[/B]

First game at the superdome wohoooo hey NO your team still sucks don't let the 2-0 mark blur you

[B]Straight.- [/B] Atl
[B]Spread.- [/B] Atl
[B]Over/ Under.-[/B] Und

Final Score Atl 27 NO 10

SKINSnCANES 09-21-2006 10:14 PM

Re: Week 3 Predictions

I like all the work and the breakdowns you did, and happy to see a cowboys fan picking the skins! yea yea, I dont care who we are playing its the principle...

I want one of two things to happen, we either blow out houston and score tons of points...or we look horrible, get our ass kicked, and then brunell gets benched. I dont want to see us play like crap, barely win, and brunell keep his job just becuase we won...

I dotn want us to lose, but I want the best team on the field. If thats brunell, fine, but things need to change.

SKINS73 09-21-2006 10:20 PM

[B]Skins[/B] 16 [B]Texans[/B] 7

The defense gels but the offense is still learning the ole' 700 page play book.

D'BOYZ 09-23-2006 04:58 PM

I actually expect a biger score I don't buy all the Was drop I believe gibbs is corecting all the problems and we might see a diference this week and Houstons defense it's the worse so brunnell must score

GoSkins! 09-23-2006 10:00 PM

I think we score at least 24 points this week. The defense will still be giving up a few bombs, but maybe we find a way to get to the QB and force a couple of turnovers. Winning the turnover battle will help us in the scoring department for sure.

JankySpanky80 09-23-2006 10:19 PM

[quote=D'BOYZ;219032]I actually expect a biger score I don't buy all the Was drop I believe gibbs is corecting all the problems and we might see a diference this week and Houstons defense it's the worse so brunnell must score[/quote]

You can say that now since you guys beat us last week. If we had won you'd be singing a different tune. But all in all i hate to admit it but right now your team is the better team. Good Game.

RobH4413 09-23-2006 10:27 PM

[quote=SKINSnCANES;218563]I like all the work and the breakdowns you did, and happy to see a cowboys fan picking the skins! yea yea, I dont care who we are playing its the principle...

[B]I want one of two things to happen, we either blow out houston and score tons of points...or we look horrible, get our ass kicked, and then brunell gets benched. I dont want to see us play like crap, barely win, and brunell keep his job just becuase we won...[/B]

I dotn want us to lose, but I want the best team on the field. If thats brunell, fine, but things need to change.[/quote]

I feel exactly the same way.

D'BOYZ 09-24-2006 12:10 AM

[quote=JankySpanky80;219044]You can say that now since you guys beat us last week. If we had won you'd be singing a different tune. But all in all i hate to admit it but right now your team is the better team. Good Game.[/quote]

No janky I've said it since preseason I said the team had great players it can compete but Brunell and the offense didn't seem to click and the defense was giving to mutch.

But Gibbs it's a great coach and he won't let thsi team go 0-3 if he has to make some changes on the offense or the system he will, that's why I know there'll be a change for the better

That Guy 09-24-2006 08:34 AM

i emailed my predictions. i'm getting royally screwed on spreads vs ovr/und and straight up though :/

i can't believe you'd take an under on an arizona game.

Beemnseven 09-24-2006 08:43 AM

[QUOTE=SKINSnCANES;218563]I dont want to see us play like crap, barely win, and brunell keep his job just becuase we won...[/QUOTE]

Something tells me this is exactly what's going to happen. Brunell won't look like complete crap, then people will say, "see, everythings fine!"

Not only that, if we lose, Brunell's job will be perfectly safe with Gibbs. As long as he remains healthy, Gibbs won't pull him until they're hopelessly out of contention just like '04. It took nine games of ineptitude for that to happen.