Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I Cant Believe We Won I Still Can't!!!! (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=14672)

pg86 10-02-2006 12:07 AM

I Cant Believe We Won I Still Can't!!!!

I Cant Believe We Won Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Win Like That Is Almost As Good As A Win Against The Colts! Lol The Offense Works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Pocket$ $traight 10-02-2006 12:41 AM

Re: I Cant Believe We Won I Still Can't!!!!

Did you watch the game? Why can't your believe that they won? If it weren't for two TD's on 3rd and long it would have been a cakewalk.

The offense is becoming a monster.

ChettEyeKnight 10-02-2006 12:49 AM

This offense IMO is like a youngster learning to walk. Apparently our burgandy and gold child took MONSTER steps today! I can't believe we won either but it goes to show you, ON ANY GIVEN SUNDAY.....
P.S. I wish someone could get Gregg Williams to lay off the blitz and stop leaving open receivers everywhere!!!
I'm happy as hell we are 2-2 with the Giants on deck!

pg86 10-02-2006 12:49 AM

[quote=Grim21Reaper;222247]Did you watch the game? Why can't your believe that they won? If it weren't for two TD's on 3rd and long it would have been a cakewalk.

The offense is becoming a monster.[/quote]

I thought we were gonna muff another one AND BOOM Santanna Moss makes a ART MONK TYPE CATCH!!! Next thing I know Im screaming Run RUN RUN!!!!!! lol

Pocket$ $traight 10-02-2006 12:50 AM

[quote=pg86;222253]I thought we were gonna muff another one AND BOOM Santanna Moss makes a ART MONK TYPE CATCH!!! Next thing I know Im screaming Run RUN RUN!!!!!! lol[/quote]

I would compare it to Gary Clark more than Monk. Monk wasn't a take a 5 yarder and break it for 60 type of guy.

Monkeydad 10-02-2006 11:54 AM

Monk was twice Moss' size too. :D

Gary Clark IS a better comparison, Grim. Maybe even Ricky Sanders or the 1983 version of Charlie Brown. :)

RedskinRat 10-02-2006 12:33 PM

All of Moss' catches have #84 written all over them, particularly his shimmy ability.

Awesome!

hesscl34 10-02-2006 12:36 PM

Moss is MOSS and he'll make a name just for himself... no comparison.

RedskinRat 10-02-2006 12:37 PM

You must be too young to remember #84, it's a huge compliment, trust me.

hesscl34 10-02-2006 12:42 PM

Does anyone have any info on what the Jags coach said during his post game? I'm dying to know!

DaveyFoSho 10-02-2006 12:43 PM

wow i can believe we won....we owned them the whole game....excuse me we PWNED them the whole game....im pretty sure their D-Line made samuels and jansen dinner afterwards in little skirts....(Made them our bitch) with springs back the blitz will be better!!! less open guys...

RedskinRat 10-02-2006 12:43 PM

[url=http://www.jaguars.com/]jaguars.com: The Official Website of the NFL's Jacksonville Jaguars[/url]

12thMan 10-02-2006 12:45 PM

I tell you what I watched Clark play, Moss is better and Clark was great. Clark was a tough over the middle type guy, who also had long ball capabilities.

Moss has him by like two gears, but I don't think there has ever been a tougher football player to wear a burgundy jersey than G.Clark.

RedskinRat 10-02-2006 12:47 PM

Clark is my All-Time favorite Redskin.

hesscl34 10-02-2006 12:48 PM

[quote=RedskinRat;222551]You must be too young to remember #84, it's a huge compliment, trust me.[/quote]

I am NOT too young. Gary Clark was great. I just think that Moss is going to shine all on his own. He's the man. I've never seen anyone make plays like he does. It's amazing to watch.