Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Very lame Sportscenter highlights (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=14702)

MTK 10-02-2006 02:18 PM

Very lame Sportscenter highlights

Did anyone catch Sportscenter last night? They really dropped the ball on the highlights for our game.

They didn't even have TJ and Chris Berman break it down on The Blitz, and the only highlight they showed from the Skins was the OT winner.

They showed 3 highlights from Jax and only 1 from the Skins.

What's up with that??

RedskinRat 10-02-2006 02:19 PM

Re: Very lame Sportscenter highlights

It's the usual 'And in other news' attitude the media has for the Redskins.

They can save it for the Super Bowl, bitches!

illdefined 10-02-2006 02:20 PM

i caught that. sooo lame. it's like all the cable channels (ESPN, HBO) don't realize the Redskins have only THE BIGGEST MARKET.

hesscl34 10-02-2006 02:21 PM

They all hate Dan Snyder!! (media) Pretty soon they'll have no choice but to make the Skins headline news!!!

MTK 10-02-2006 02:22 PM

I really didn't get it. One of the best games of the season so far and they barely show any highlights.

RedskinRat 10-02-2006 02:28 PM

They'd better rectify that on NFL Replay.

ArtMonkDrillz 10-02-2006 02:35 PM

If that's not the game of the week then there is something seriously wrong witht he people making decisions in the nation media.

EternalEnigma21 10-02-2006 02:47 PM

well, since I don't have NFL network Ill be making my own NFL replay with the old DVR this week...

Mc2guy 10-02-2006 02:50 PM

NFL Network schedule has the replay of the Jax/Was game on at 8pm on Wednesday night.

I don't know if that is the "game of the week" slot, but it works for me. Interested to see some of the trenchwork by our d and o lines. That's where the game was won yesterday...zero sacks.

SmootSmack 10-02-2006 02:51 PM

[QUOTE=Mc2guy;222698]NFL Network schedule has the replay of the Jax/Was game on at 8pm on Wednesday night.

I don't know if that is the "game of the week" slot, but it works for me. Interested to see some of the trenchwork by our d and o lines. That's where the game was won yesterday...zero sacks.[/QUOTE]

Damn. Up against the season premiere of Lost. Thank you torrentspy

MonkFan4Life 10-02-2006 02:53 PM

[quote=Mc2guy;222698][B]NFL Network schedule has the replay of the Jax/Was game on at 8pm on Wednesday night[/B].

I don't know if that is the "game of the week" slot, but it works for me. Interested to see some of the trenchwork by our d and o lines. That's where the game was won yesterday...zero sacks.[/quote]

WHOO HOO !!!! THANK YOU COMCAST DVR !!!! I'LL BE TAPING THAT ONE !

Meast 10-02-2006 02:57 PM

Berman and TJ are skins haters

htownskinfan 10-02-2006 03:03 PM

they need to bring back "primetime",the new shit sucks

ArtMonkDrillz 10-02-2006 03:07 PM

[QUOTE=TAFKAS;222700]Damn. Up against the season premiere of Lost. Thank you torrentspy[/QUOTE]
Lost is on at 9, so it works.

I'm already pumped for this because you tend to miss good stuff when you're up in the nose bleeds. But the live-atmosphere is worth it.

ArtMonkDrillz 10-02-2006 03:08 PM

[QUOTE=htownskinfan;222715]they need to bring back "primetime",the new shit sucks[/QUOTE]
TAF, is it true that NBC owns replay rights for the games from the end of the 4 o'clock games until like 11:30 or 12? I noticed that Comcast didn't have any highlights last night and it was really pissing me off.