Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What's your favorite South Park episode / moment? (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=15206)

jsarno 10-24-2006 04:03 PM

What's your favorite South Park episode / moment?

The first towlie episode (the one with the ocama gamesphere) is my favorite. I still laugh my ass of when I see Towlie play funky town on the security pad! hahaha

SmootSmack 10-24-2006 04:09 PM

Re: What's your favorite South Park episode / moment?

Are you spying on the conversations TMC and I have with each other. We were just talking about this earlier.

I think my two favorite episodes are probably Awesom-O and the one where they pretend to play Lord of the Rings. I love the scene where they walk past a bunch of kids playing Harry Potter and Cartman yells out "Hah...fags!"

GhettoDogAllStars 10-24-2006 04:10 PM

I have only seen a handfull of episodes, but my favorite was Al Gore and the Man Bear Pig ... I'm SO cereal!!

jsarno 10-24-2006 04:20 PM

[QUOTE=TAFKAS;233872]Are you spying on the conversations TMC and I have with each other. We were just talking about this earlier.[/quote]

Hell yeah, I am a computer genius! hahaha

[quote]I think my two favorite episodes are probably Awesom-O and the one where they pretend to play Lord of the Rings. I love the scene where they walk past a bunch of kids playing Harry Potter and Cartman yells out "Hah...fags!"[/QUOTE]

That was a funny moment!

With the new episode (the one that Ike had an affair with the teacher), when Ike comes in Stan's bedroom and has that pissed off look because stan told about the affair, and says "You're dead to me". What a riot!

SmootSmack 10-24-2006 04:21 PM

[QUOTE=jsarno;233882]With the new episode (the one that Ike had an affair with the teacher), when Ike comes in Stan's bedroom and has that pissed off look because stan told about the affair, and says "You're dead to me". What a riot![/QUOTE]

Especially the way he says it in that baby voice

dall-assblows 10-24-2006 05:09 PM

[quote=TAFKAS;233872]Are you spying on the conversations TMC and I have with each other. We were just talking about this earlier.

I think my two favorite episodes are probably Awesom-O and the one where they pretend to play Lord of the Rings. I love the scene where they walk past a bunch of kids playing [U][B]Harry Potter and Cartman yells out "Hah...fags[/B]!"[/U][/quote]

lol i had forgot about that. that was a good one

dall-assblows 10-24-2006 05:10 PM

They took are jibbs!

Back to the pile!

dall-assblows 10-24-2006 05:10 PM

Did you say 'get gay'

firstdown 10-24-2006 05:13 PM

How about the one with the cook and the lock-ness-monster or was it big foot.

EEich 10-24-2006 06:01 PM

Big gay Al. Mr Hankie. Patrick Duffy leg. Starvin Marvin. 4 -butted pigs. Braveheart Turkeys. David Hasselhoff rhinoplasty. The first 4 years were fantastic.

ArtMonkDrillz 10-24-2006 07:23 PM

My favorite by far is "Scott Tenorman Must Die." I remember seeing it for the first time when I was under the influences of a certain plant that I don't mess around with anymore.
When Cartman is summing up his master plan at the end and he mentions Chef's chili and says "...which was delicious, I hadn't planned on that, Chef," I completely lose it.

steveo395 10-24-2006 07:44 PM

the one when michael jackson moved in and made his name jefferson. that one was amazing

Big C 10-24-2006 07:55 PM

the world of warcraft one was just classic...

dall-assblows 10-24-2006 08:24 PM

they are all good!!!

Gmanc711 10-24-2006 08:27 PM

When they make Cartman think he's dead and he goes into the Red Cross to save the people from the hostages and right before he goes in he goes....."They cant hurt me butters....I'm already dead".

I absolutley love that one.