Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   #10 Clemson @ VA Tech (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=15260)

Warpath 10-26-2006 08:10 PM

#10 Clemson @ VA Tech

[URL="http://warpathfilms.com/chatroom/phpMyChat.php3"]chat[/URL] about the game

Just think a chat room should always be up for live football games, college or pro.

Mods feel free to delete this post or move it. Thanks

Big C 10-26-2006 11:15 PM

Re: #10 Clemson @ VA Tech

we win

Hail2theskins 10-27-2006 01:28 AM

whose we? I hate tech and everything they stand for... it brings me so much joy to see them having a bad season... by the way wvu still has the all time on va tech 28-22, so whenever tech wants to try to even up the score, tell beamer to grab his balls and man up

Big C 10-27-2006 01:31 AM

we as in VT, where i go to school

Big C 10-27-2006 01:32 AM

[QUOTE=Hail2theskins;235298]whose we? I hate tech and everything they stand for... it brings me so much joy to see them having a bad season... by the way wvu still has the all time on va tech 28-22, so whenever tech wants to try to even up the score, tell beamer to grab his balls and man up[/QUOTE]

gosh man...i cant seem to remember who won the last time we played each other...man i just cant remember! do you know?

Hail2theskins 10-27-2006 01:35 AM

what bowl did tech go to last year?

Big C 10-27-2006 01:36 AM

[QUOTE=Hail2theskins;235303]what bowl did tech go to last year?[/QUOTE]

what does that have to do with who won our last meeting?

Hail2theskins 10-27-2006 01:38 AM

nothing really, i just think its funny how the hokies choke every year

Big C 10-27-2006 01:40 AM

[QUOTE=Hail2theskins;235306]nothing really, i just think its funny how the hokies choke every year[/QUOTE]

every year...except against your team lately right :benched: .

Hail2theskins 10-27-2006 01:43 AM

well i mean, that was the expected outcome, remember you guys were ranked like 3 and we were unranked, one thing id like to point out, i wish we had played that game later in the season, wouldve been a much better game, cuz neither pat white nor steve slaton started that game and not only are they brilliant playmakers they're absolute leaders on the field

hooskins 10-27-2006 02:49 AM

FUCK THE HOKIES.....clap, clap, clap-clap, clap!

skinnyfan 10-27-2006 08:59 AM

[quote=Hail2theskins;235309]well i mean, that was the expected outcome, remember you guys were ranked like 3 and we were unranked, one thing id like to point out, i wish we had played that game later in the season, wouldve been a much better game, cuz neither pat white nor steve slaton started that game and not only are they brilliant playmakers they're absolute leaders on the field[/quote]

I went to Tech when Mike Vick was there etc.........I can remember CONSTANTLY whupping yalls ass year in and year out....you guys finally (under Rodriguez) have a solid team and you're talking smack on a team that isn't even in your conference nor plays you during the regular season. Shut up. Talk more after you play Louisville and beat them, but for now you are extremely annoying to me. And 6-2 isn't exactly a bad season, especially for how young we are at QB, line, RB.

TheMalcolmConnection 10-27-2006 09:13 AM

Damn, I thought Tech played a great game. Much like the Redskins, they can't play with any type of consistency.

Dogtag 10-27-2006 09:44 AM

VT played a very good game last night - KUDOS.

I remember when the Hogs would walk up to the line of scrimmage and tell the defensive players across from them what play they were going to run. And the defense still could not stop the play.

I love it when you play so well that it irratates your competition and their fans. All those snide comments become music to your ears. Enjoy the victory VT and lets hope that our Skins will be in the same position soon.

Cheers!

TheMalcolmConnection 10-27-2006 09:48 AM

I like being a fan of all area teams. Like people want to say shit to me and I'm like, "But I like UVa too!"