Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The LeBrons (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=15536)

dall-assblows 11-07-2006 02:56 PM

Re: The LeBrons

he's probably cool as sh*t if you know him, but if you dont i bet he is an ass

mheisig 11-07-2006 05:08 PM

[QUOTE=Mattyk72;240765]Am I the only one that scratches their head in wonder at these commercials?

I feel like the people that came up with these ideas were either really high or just nuts.

Especially the one with the dude jumping off the diving board, I'm always just like HUH?[/QUOTE]

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has no idea what those commercials are about. I keep waiting for the punchline, but it never comes.

SmootSmack 11-07-2006 05:11 PM

[QUOTE=Buster;240981]1. Jordan
2. Chamberlain
3. Russell
4. Bird
5. Magic Johnson
6. Dr. J.
7. Havlichek
8. Jerry West
9. Kareem
10. The highest Lebron COULD be ranked if he has an amazing career

Sorry, he's the best NOW, but I don't see him surpassing ANY of the guys I listed.[/QUOTE]

Time out. Time out (said with "business Lebron's" voice). You can't have a top 10 list of greatest NBA players without mentioning Oscar Robertson, the only man ever to average a triple-double for a full season

skinsfanthru&thru 11-07-2006 10:34 PM

[QUOTE=TAFKAS;241252]Time out. Time out (said with "business Lebron's" voice). You can't have a top 10 list of greatest NBA players without mentioning Oscar Robertson, the only man ever to average a triple-double for a full season[/QUOTE]

definitely since the guy had 181 freakin triple doubles and Magic has to be above Bird. Magic just was so versatile playing every single position on the floor and was second only to Robertson in triple doubles with 138 for his career.

I think Lebron is pretty good, but the hype is underserving for someone who hasn't achieved much professionally to warrant said hype. I still think the best player in the league is either Kobe or Duncan and Wade is another option as well. and as far as the commercials, I don't like them cuz I can't understand what either the old version and the snob version r saying for most of the commercials as well as them not making any sense whatsoever.

That Guy 11-07-2006 11:04 PM

i think kobe is probably the best player right now... not that i'm a huge nba personnel guy.

Monkeydad 11-08-2006 11:03 AM

[quote=TAFKAS;241252]Time out. Time out (said with "business Lebron's" voice). You can't have a top 10 list of greatest NBA players without mentioning Oscar Robertson, the only man ever to average a triple-double for a full season[/quote]

You're right! Add him to my list above Dr. J. :)