Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Thread Hell (http://www.thewarpath.net/thread-hell/)
-   -   Be a Redskin or leave (http://www.thewarpath.net/thread-hell/15984-be-a-redskin-or-leave.html)

PhxRedSkin 11-27-2006 04:40 AM

Be a Redskin or leave

This thread is in re: to Cooley having a cheerleader girlfriend. I do not care either way. Unless if he's distracted. Cooley was hardly being entertainted by D1 schools. However, Utah State and a very intelligent scout watched and followed him and maybe Vinny or Danny said give this kid a chance. If there is any truth to these rumors about Cooley focusing more on a cheerleader than on his game....well then that explains his drop for a TD today. If he's more interested in the Skins girls he will not be around here long. Yes, he got redemption on a play today. However, entertain the girls in the offseason....hot chicks who have a bag of rocks for a brain are easily found at almost any bar. I believe it's said "a dime a dozen."

Hail

djnemo65 11-27-2006 05:34 AM

Re: Be a Redskin or leave

As Ali G would say, has youse been smoking crack?

PhxRedSkin 11-27-2006 06:41 AM

Good job, that was a mature response. I bet you could not name the hogs without looking it up on the net.

Hail to Braves on the WarPath

ArtMonkDrillz 11-27-2006 07:34 AM

I agree with PhxRed. Cooley might have TDs in 5 of our last 6 games, but he's missing tackles right and left when he plays defense, he's been missing almost half his field goal attempts, he's not making any second half adjustments during half time, he's pricing the fans out of the game, and he's wasting too much money on free agents that don't pan out.
If only he'd stop paying so much damn attention to his girlfriend we'd be 11-0 right now.

Pocket$ $traight 11-27-2006 08:29 AM

[quote=PhxRedSkin;251151]This thread is in re: to Cooley having a cheerleader girlfriend. I do not care either way. Unless if he's distracted. Cooley was hardly being entertainted by D1 schools. However, Utah State and a very intelligent scout watched and followed him and maybe Vinny or Danny said give this kid a chance. If there is any truth to these rumors about Cooley focusing more on a cheerleader than on his game....well then that explains his drop for a TD today. If he's more interested in the Skins girls he will not be around here long. Yes, he got redemption on a play today. However, entertain the girls in the offseason....hot chicks who have a bag of rocks for a brain are easily found at almost any bar. I believe it's said "a dime a dozen."

Hail
44[/quote]

What the f is this post about??

Cooley made a great catch and ran over a safety to score the game winning touchdown. What the hell else is the guy supposed to do?

The Panthers dropped some balls yesterday, were they thinking about their girlfriends?

djnemo65 11-27-2006 08:30 AM

[QUOTE=PhxRedSkin;251166]Good job, that was a mature response. I bet you could not name the hogs without looking it up on the net.

Hail to Braves on the WarPath

44[/QUOTE]

Whatever, I bet your mama can't name the hogs without looking them up on the net.....

Oh snap, you just got served.....

PhxRedSkin 11-27-2006 08:38 AM

[quote=djnemo65;251183]Whatever, I bet your mama can't name the hogs without looking them up on the net.....

Oh snap, you just got served.....[/quote]

That is the way to represent. Good job. Very intelligent response.

Hail

3rd ID SOLDIER 11-27-2006 08:39 AM

This is almost lamer than that eagle fan dissin t.o on u tube you guys suck!

SmootSmack 11-27-2006 08:41 AM

[QUOTE=PhxRedSkin;251188]That is the way to represent. Good job. Very intelligent response.

Hail
44[/QUOTE]

You have to admit though, your initial post doesn't merit intelligent responses. It's not like Cooley is the only NFL player with a libido. Really, I don't see how you can possibly think this topic deserves serious discussion.

djnemo65 11-27-2006 08:50 AM

I was just joking around. I just found it abundantly strange that on a day in which Cooley had a breakthrough game, in which the Washington Post featured an article whose headline praised his finest day as a Redskin, you write a basically unintelligable post saying that, in the event that his mind is on a cheerleader (who he dated over a year ago btw) he needs to focus on football because hot girls are a dime a dozen. What are you talking about?!?

cpayne5 11-27-2006 08:56 AM

TO must have lots of cheerleader girlfriends.

Schneed10 11-27-2006 08:56 AM

RETARDED THREAD.

Cooley had a career high 89 receiving yards yesterday. How the H E double hockey sticks can you say he's distracted by something?

WTF???

If I had the all omnipotent Matty powers, I'd ban you for being a retard, PhxRedSkin.

SkinEmAll 11-27-2006 08:59 AM

Ive been saying it for years, the hot Az. sun, rock cocaine and shrooms Do Not go well together!!!!!! I say their should be a rule that if your high on crack and tripping on shrooms you can not post after 4 am.

ArtMonkDrillz 11-27-2006 08:59 AM

[QUOTE=Schneed10;251201]If I had the all omnipotent Matty powers, I'd ban you for being a retard, PhxRedSkin.[/QUOTE]

But at least he can (apparently) name all the Hogs without having to look them up. So he's got that going for him, which is nice.

SmootSmack 11-27-2006 09:01 AM

[QUOTE=Schneed10;251201]RETARDED THREAD.

Cooley had a career high 89 receiving yards yesterday. How the H E double hockey sticks can you say he's distracted by something?

WTF???

If I had the all omnipotent Matty powers, I'd ban you for being a retard, PhxRedSkin.[/QUOTE]

That was a career high? Really? Wow, I didn't realize that.