Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Thread Hell (http://www.thewarpath.net/thread-hell/)
-   -   Is GW retarted? (http://www.thewarpath.net/thread-hell/16015-is-gw-retarted.html)

ridexile 11-27-2006 11:01 PM

Is GW retarted?

From Tom Friends article it seems that Greg williams is the one who pushed for AA, saying that he'll blitz AA alot, but i just learned from that article that Pierson Prioleau was supposed to start the first game. AA isn't playing any different than he did at St Louis, he did a terriffic job at tackling and blitzing, but had the same coverage problems he did when he was a ram. Why would GW want AA so badly, and then decide to bench him before the season started when AA play did not change? Also AA was almost never used in blitzes, even though he did a good job when he did.

Redskin 11-27-2006 11:02 PM

Re: Is GW retarted?

[quote=ridexile;251967]From Tom Friends article it seems that Greg williams is the one who pushed for AA, saying that he'll blitz AA alot, but i just learned from that article that Pierson Prioleau was supposed to start the first game. AA isn't playing any different than he did at St Louis, he did a terriffic job at tackling and blitzing, but had the same coverage problems he did when he was a ram. Why would GW want AA so badly, and then decide to bench him before the season started when AA play did not change? Also AA was almost never used in blitzes, even though he did a good job when he did.[/quote]
i swear you posts annoy me so much

Big C 11-27-2006 11:04 PM

funny thread title though

ridexile 11-27-2006 11:06 PM

[quote=Redskin;251968]i swear you posts annoy me so much[/quote]

Then dont read them

Redskin 11-27-2006 11:09 PM

[quote=ridexile;251975]Then dont read them[/quote]

dont worry Im going to stop becuase you either discuss overused shit or have no point at all in my opinion

dblanch66 11-28-2006 02:01 AM

Easy ladies. You are both pretty.

Pocket$ $traight 11-28-2006 02:42 AM

This terrible thread couldn't be timed any worse.

RobH4413 11-28-2006 03:43 AM

[quote=Grim21Reaper;252034]This terrible thread couldn't be timed any worse.[/quote]
I love you Grim....

I was about to say the same thing... but you did it for me!

dmek25 11-28-2006 05:02 AM

this thread is retarded, not williams

ArtMonkDrillz 11-28-2006 07:38 AM

I feel like I would get chewed out if I was to hijack a Locker Room thread, but I think this one is fair game.
So here goes....

On Elliot in the Morning right now they're talking about two (apparently) really hot chicks who were caught on camera going at it in one of the stalls at FedEx. If it weren't for the fact that they said one of the chicks was wearing a Portis jersey I would have said that the infamous Carolina cheerleaders made another road trip.
I think they're going to put pictures on the show's website, but there's no way I'm checking them out from my work computer.

gibbsisgod 11-28-2006 08:07 AM

[quote=ArtMonkDrillz;252057]I feel like I would get chewed out if I was to hijack a Locker Room thread, but I think this one is fair game.
So here goes....

On Elliot in the Morning right now they're talking about two (apparently) really hot chicks who were caught on camera going at it in one of the stalls at FedEx. If it weren't for the fact that they said one of the chicks was wearing a Portis jersey I would have said that the infamous Carolina cheerleaders made another road trip.
I think they're going to put pictures on the show's website, but there's no way I'm checking them out from my work computer.[/quote]Everybody likes a little lesbian action, especially me!

freddyg12 11-28-2006 08:13 AM

[quote=ArtMonkDrillz;252057]I feel like I would get chewed out if I was to hijack a Locker Room thread, but I think this one is fair game.
So here goes....

I think they're going to put pictures on the show's website, but there's no way I'm checking them out from my work computer.[/quote]

[FONT='Lucida Sans Unicode']This thread just redeemed itself![/FONT]

Sheriff Gonna Getcha 11-28-2006 11:06 AM

[QUOTE=gibbsisgod;252058]Everybody likes a little lesbian action, especially me![/QUOTE]

Are you a hot lesbian?.....Sorry, very un-mod like.