Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ghost Hunters fake? (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=16116)

dall-assblows 12-05-2006 04:49 PM

Re: Ghost Hunters fake?

aliens. how in the world can you say on the millions of planets there are in the universe that there isn't a single one that has humans or lfe of somesort of intelligence. i think there is a galaxy with people or aliens that are way more advanced then we will ever be.

ghosts are just a stupid idea.

SmootSmack 12-05-2006 05:01 PM

[QUOTE=dall-assblows;256276]aliens. how in the world can you say on the millions of planets there are in the universe that there isn't a single one that has humans or lfe of somesort of intelligence. i think there is a galaxy with people or aliens that are way more advanced then we will ever be.

ghosts are just a stupid idea.[/QUOTE]

I do believe there is life on other planets but the odds of that life and life here being at the same advanced level at the same time that we could communicate with each other I think is very very remote

TAPS_fan 08-11-2009 10:19 PM

[quote=That Guy;254142]ghost hunters are most definitely real.

the problem's that all the ghosts are fake ;).[/quote]

If you don't believe, and you don't like the show and believe that is is fake, then don't pay any attention to it! Simple.

TAPS_fan 08-11-2009 10:23 PM

[quote=dmek25;254143]that show is boring and really fake[/quote]

Then don't watch it and don't both with it. Simple. Just keep to what you like.

Smooter 08-11-2009 10:29 PM

Wow this is the second 3 year old thread I've clicked this week. Go me.

Hog1 08-11-2009 10:29 PM

you know this thread is three years old....right?

TAPS_fan 08-11-2009 10:36 PM

[quote=dall-assblows;256276]aliens. how in the world can you say on the millions of planets there are in the universe that there isn't a single one that has humans or lfe of somesort of intelligence. i think there is a galaxy with people or aliens that are way more advanced then we will ever be.

ghosts are just a stupid idea.[/quote]

Uh, no. Ghosts ARE NOT a stupid idea because I've seen plenty. I believe in both...STRONGLY. How can you believe in aliens, but not ghosts? Just because you have not seen any ghosts or experienced anything, does not mean they are fake. People that don't believe in certain things just becuse they haven't experienced anything themselves need to shut up. They think, "Ohhh, if I can't see it or feel it, it's not there." Not true.

BleedBurgundy 08-12-2009 12:08 AM

[quote=SmootSmack;256271]What do you guys think is more likely? That we'd see ghosts or that we'd see aliens from another planet?[/quote]

I'll take Aliens for 1000, Alex.

Dirtbag59 08-12-2009 12:59 AM

[quote=That Guy;254142]ghost hunters are most definitely real.

the problem's that all the ghosts are fake ;).[/quote]

Exactly the kind of thing I'd expect a ghost to say. Tell me "That Guy" what dimension do you currently reside in?

Smooter 08-12-2009 07:30 AM

[quote=TAPS_fan;574591]Uh, no. Ghosts ARE NOT a stupid idea because I've seen plenty. I believe in both...STRONGLY. How can you believe in aliens, but not ghosts? Just because you have not seen any ghosts or experienced anything, does not mean they are fake. People that don't believe in certain things just becuse they haven't experienced anything themselves need to shut up. They think, "Ohhh, if I can't see it or feel it, it's not there." Not true.[/quote]

Did you join just to defend ghosts, ghouls, and goblins?

SmootSmack 08-12-2009 07:40 AM

[quote=Smooter;574660]Did you join just to defend ghosts, ghouls, and goblins?[/quote]

His profile seems to suggest that's the case:

Favorite Redskins players
I don't have any. I hate football. I'm only here so I can post.

MTK 08-12-2009 08:19 AM

Maybe a member of TAPS?

He must have googled ghost hunters fake and found this thread.

Dirtbag59 08-13-2009 01:33 AM

[quote=TAPS_fan;574591]Uh, no. Ghosts ARE NOT a stupid idea because I've seen plenty. I believe in both...STRONGLY. How can you believe in aliens, but not ghosts? Just because you have not seen any ghosts or experienced anything, does not mean they are fake. People that don't believe in certain things just becuse they haven't experienced anything themselves need to shut up. They think, "Ohhh, if I can't see it or feel it, it's not there." Not true.[/quote]

Aliens are simply a matter of probability especially considering that there are more galaxies out there then stars in the milky way (there are around 100 billion milky way stars). At that point it's hard to believe that out of all the planets orbiting stars out there that there is only one planet that is currently supporting life. At the very least we've found living bacteria on a few of Jupiter's moons. Ghosts on the other hand have virtually no solid evidence to back their existence outside of a funny sound being made by a ghost-o-meter.

Schneed10 08-13-2009 08:18 AM

Rule number one: if it's on TV, it's entertainment above all else.

Of course there's no such thing as ghosts.

hooskins 08-13-2009 08:26 AM

[quote=Dirtbag359;574974]Aliens are simply a matter of probability especially considering that there are more galaxies out there then stars in the milky way (there are around 100 billion milky way stars). At that point it's hard to believe that out of all the planets orbiting stars out there that there is only one planet that is currently supporting life. At the very least we've found living bacteria on a few of Jupiter's moons. Ghosts on the other hand have virtually no solid evidence to back their existence outside of a funny sound being made by a ghost-o-meter.[/quote]

Furthermore, it is also quite likely that life forms out there are MUCH more advanced than we are. In terms of age of humans, it is almost nothing compared to the universe. Just on probability it is more likely the life out there has been around longer, therefore more advance.

Thinking about that, along with the fact the universe was created out of nothing(what was before the universe, what happens after, etc.) makes you feel very insignificant.

Anyways back to Skins talk.