Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   F...Finals (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=16250)

hooskins 12-07-2006 07:11 PM

F...Finals

Big C, BSB, Rob you all know what I am talking about. It freaking sucks, I basically live at the library from 10am to 4am. The sad thing is it only gonna get worst over the years.

MTK 12-07-2006 07:15 PM

Re: F...Finals

Ahhh the good old days.

I miss a lot of things about college, but finals aren't one of them.

Big C 12-07-2006 08:26 PM

[QUOTE=hooskins;257200]Big C, BSB, Rob you all know what I am talking about. It freaking sucks, I basically live at the library from 10am to 4am. The sad thing is it only gonna get worst over the years.[/QUOTE]

already done 2 finals, got a 96 on 1 and an 81 on the other. ive been cramming all day for my civil war test tomorrow that counts 50% of my grade

dall-assblows 12-07-2006 08:33 PM

that blows

BigSKINBauer 12-07-2006 09:52 PM

Finals start next thursday for me. Luckily I don't have any really hard finals. They sound pretty easy. I mean only one is cumulative so they are just like regular tests. I have four of them and I think i'll be able to do them pretty easy. I have two on the same day so that sucks but then i have like 4 days till the next one which is my hard one and so i can study. None are worth 50% of my grade like Big C's. They are all like 15-20%. In one class i need like a 60% to have an A and i just have to do decent on the rest. I am not too worried. Then I am off for 5 weeks.

The worst thing is this is going to be my last weekend till after break. I am going to get so drunk. This past weekend i went out with the mentality that it was my last weekend and I drank a lot. I was throwing up and blacking out. I wasn't really sick though. I just threw up a few times and let it out and then kept on going. No one knows were i was between 4 and 7 AM and i don't think i could blackout that long so i am thinking i just passed out somewhere. My roomate saw me walking the halls at 7 and brought me inside. I don't remember any of that. I woke up with writing on my arm but the thing is i woke up in my own bed and don't remember falling asleep anywhere else. It was one of the most fun weekends I've had.

Home is going to be so wierd. I am going to be bored out of my mind. What can i do for 5 weeks. I love this place. I should never graduate

Big C 12-07-2006 10:45 PM

u will be ready for a break when ur classes get really hard sophmore or junior year

RobH4413 12-07-2006 10:55 PM

F... Finals.

I already finished one class! 91.5% in "engineering statics" bitches!!!! w00t!!!

Calc II on tuesday and physics on wednesday. This weekend I'm basically waking up, going to work, going to the library, going to sleep.. repeat. No contact w/ society. One of my favorite things to do on my mini-breaks is come over to the warpath though, great stress relief.

Once I'm finished I'm going down to the Outerbanks, NC where in the offseason its like a desolate oasis of peace and quiet. Me, the beach, girls, a hot-tub, and lots...lots of alchohol.

Good luck BSB, Big C, Hoo, and whoever else is in our shoes!!!!

Gmanc711 12-08-2006 12:13 AM

I just finished one of the worst weeks of college of my life....but nothing beats the feeling of being done...which I now am:)

Big C 12-08-2006 12:03 PM

so relieved to get that civil war exam out of the way...50% of my final grade was making me so stressed, studied like 11 hrs for that piece in the last 2 days

ArtMonkDrillz 12-08-2006 12:22 PM

I would trade being worried about finals over just another week of work any day of the week. College was like 4 yeas of summer camp.

GhettoDogAllStars 12-08-2006 12:37 PM

[QUOTE=ArtMonkDrillz;257440]I would trade being worried about finals over just another week of work any day of the week. College was like 4 yeas of summer camp.[/QUOTE]

Word. I'm still in college, but I work full-time. F...work.

Rob - You an engineering major? If so, what field? I'm a civil major.

Big C 12-08-2006 12:39 PM

[QUOTE=GhettoDogAllStars;257459]Word. I'm still in college, but I work full-time. [B]F...work.[/B]

Rob - You an engineering major? If so, what field? I'm a civil major.[/QUOTE]

i like

GhettoDogAllStars 12-08-2006 12:41 PM

Was that the appropriate use of the ... Big C? I'm glad you approve ;)

Big C 12-08-2006 12:43 PM

[QUOTE=GhettoDogAllStars;257468]Was that the appropriate use of the ... Big C? I'm glad you approve ;)[/QUOTE]

the execution was perfect on the ...

:goodjob:

BDBohnzie 12-11-2006 09:09 AM

I was a history major. Most of my finals in the last 2 years of college were papers...

but like AMD said, I'll take a week of worrying about and taking finals than a week of work. a good week of work at that.

BSB - just be sure to either have parties at your house (invite your friends) or scope out who's having parties. there will certainly be plenty of parties during winter break. only downside is having to drive, but as long as you drink and pass out (as opposed to drink and drive), you'll be fine.

cpayne5 12-11-2006 09:20 AM

I'll take my worst week of work over my best week of finals anytime.

Hail2theskins 12-11-2006 09:30 AM

I LOVE FINALS! Ive been up for over 24 hours now to take a test this morning and I have 5 more tests and a final project due, all by thursday!! Thursday my friends, is going to be a shitshow to say the least...

BDBohnzie 12-11-2006 10:09 AM

[QUOTE=ArtMonkDrillz;257440]I would trade being worried about finals over just another week of work any day of the week. College was like 4 yeas of summer camp.[/QUOTE]
'cept at summer camp, if you fooled around with the chicks, you didn't have to worry about getting STDs.

RobH4413 12-11-2006 10:26 AM

[quote=GhettoDogAllStars;257459]Word. I'm still in college, but I work full-time. F...work.

Rob - You an engineering major? If so, what field? I'm a civil major.[/quote]
Yeah, I'm a civil as well. It sucks. But I love it.

ArtMonkDrillz 12-11-2006 10:41 AM

[QUOTE=BDBohnzie;258662]'cept at summer camp, if you fooled around with the chicks, you didn't have to worry about getting STDs.[/QUOTE]
Good point, especially considering it was Camp Salisbury.

Duffman003 12-11-2006 11:53 AM

i have a final every day this week and im going to turn 21 this week :Smoker:

Big C 12-11-2006 12:25 PM

i only got 1 more final tomorow and im done

Monkeydad 12-11-2006 03:43 PM

If you F...Finals, the job market will say F...you. :)

Just kidding...I remember those days, but I don't remember having to study.

BigSKINBauer 12-13-2006 06:37 PM

Yo, check it. F... FINALS.

GhettoDogAllStars 12-13-2006 07:19 PM

[QUOTE=BigSKINBauer;259936]Yo, check it. F... FINALS.[/QUOTE]

Respek.

FRPLG 12-13-2006 07:32 PM

Not one thing in the world beats college. Jesus I wish I was still in college. Greatest time in my life by far. Love my wife and my daughter and wouldn't trade 'em but college is your peak guys. It's all downhill on the fun meter from there.

BigSKINBauer 12-13-2006 11:00 PM

[quote=FRPLG;259943]Not one thing in the world beats college. Jesus I wish I was still in college. Greatest time in my life by far. Love my wife and my daughter and wouldn't trade 'em but college is your peak guys. It's all downhill on the fun meter from there.[/quote]

I believe it. I love this place more than anything. My mom complains that i never go home. I have definately grown as a person ever since i came here.

I will cherish it. I'll have fun tommorrow night after my exam in your name.

RobH4413 12-14-2006 12:40 AM

FINISHED!!!! I'm friggen finished.... it is a glorious day. I just bought a 5th of jager and im getting sloshed...

yay

RobH4413 12-14-2006 02:37 AM

This is probably old, but I just saw it for the first time, and I think it's awesome.

[url=http://www.nbc.com/Video/videos/snl_1432_narnia.shtml]NBC.com > Video > Web Favorites > Saturday Night Live: Chronicles of Narnia[/url]

mr.pibb and red vines equals crazy delicious

BigSKINBauer 12-14-2006 07:54 AM

Man i am just about to start

hooskins 12-14-2006 06:33 PM

[quote=RobH4413;260008]FINISHED!!!! I'm friggen finished.... it is a glorious day. I just bought a 5th of jager and im getting sloshed...

yay[/quote]

HELL YEAA I am finished as well. I am getting hammer tonight. I am sooo glad I am done with that shit.

GhettoDogAllStars 12-14-2006 06:39 PM

[QUOTE=RobH4413;260014]This is probably old, but I just saw it for the first time, and I think it's awesome.

[url=http://www.nbc.com/Video/videos/snl_1432_narnia.shtml]NBC.com > Video > Web Favorites > Saturday Night Live: Chronicles of Narnia[/url]

mr.pibb and red vines equals crazy delicious[/QUOTE]

Oh yes, an oldie but goodie! The Chronic- WHAT? -cles of Narnia. LOL

hooskins 05-08-2007 12:06 PM

So I started this thread last semester, but it still holds true. F finals. I have no sleep recently and tons of stress and shitty food. This seriously cant be good for me.

hooskins 05-08-2007 12:07 PM

Anyways I have my 2nd of day coming up at 2 so I have to go and study.

Daseal 05-08-2007 12:19 PM

Finals suck. I put on like 10 lbs because I never get to eat right when I'm doing them. I can hardly wait to graduate.

hooskins 05-08-2007 12:27 PM

Yeah I have definately ballooned up recently. Actually my entire 2nd year at college. I use to be a skinny 145-155ish, which is low for my height(510-511). But now I am like probably around 170 lol. I dont think I overweight by any means, but the problem is before I was cut, now I rock a gut and some face fat.

Its a combination of not walking around as much, playing beer pong 2-3 times a week, and eating really shitty Chinese food and pizza.

jdlea 05-08-2007 01:40 PM

I'm an IS major at UMBC and we don't have a lot of finals. So, needless to say, there are a lot of haters who think our major is easy. Well, this week I had 2 finals Monday, I have a test Wednesday that's 33% of my grade, will be 12 pages short answer and I have a test on Thursday. Then, I have my last test on Tuesday. My finals aren't too bad, just Friday and Monday, but, oh btw, they're Calc and Macroeconomics. So, I feel your pain.

jdlea 05-08-2007 01:42 PM

[QUOTE=hooskins;308233]So I started this thread last semester, but it still holds true. F finals. I have no sleep recently and tons of stress and shitty food. This seriously cant be good for me.[/QUOTE]

I just told my girlfriend on Sunday that college is one of the least healthy environments on earth. High stress mixed with shitty food and celebrations that always involve alcohol or some sort of illicit substance abuse. Probably not the recipe for a healthy lifestyle. As I type this I'm eating pizza and studying for a quiz that I have in a half hour. The same class where I have a test on Thursday and a final next Friday. Why didn't we get some of this outta the way earlier this semester? F Calculus!

RobH4413 05-08-2007 02:02 PM

[quote=hooskins;308241]Yeah I have definately ballooned up recently. Actually my entire 2nd year at college. I use to be a skinny 145-155ish, which is low for my height(510-511). But now I am like probably around 170 lol. I dont think I overweight by any means, but the problem is before I was cut, now I rock a gut and some face fat.

Its a combination of not walking around as much, playing beer pong 2-3 times a week, and eating really shitty Chinese food and pizza.[/quote]

My beer consumption has gone up tremendously. I'm 6'1'' and I used to be 180, and now I'm pushing 200. The precursor to the beer gut has shown it's face, and my last minute attempts to jog have been futile. I start for like 15min and then just say fuck it.

F... Finals

RobH4413 05-08-2007 02:04 PM

[quote=jdlea;308281] F Calculus![/quote]

I've got my Calc 3 final on Monday. I'm really not feeling that one.

My teacher is pretty laid back, he basically gave us the test already, and I'm still nervous.