Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/)
-   -   F... getting sick (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/16709-f-getting-sick.html)

Mattyk 01-08-2007 11:16 AM

F... getting sick

I have that "coming down with something" feeling today. Man I hate this. I think this wacky weather probably has something to do with it.

Redskins_P 01-08-2007 11:29 AM

Re: F... getting sick

I hate that feeling. And you're right, this crazy ass weather ain't helping either. For the first time in my life I'm asking "when are we getting snow??"

I kinda miss the (real) winter. :(

TheMalcolmConnection 01-08-2007 11:35 AM

Me too. That's why I don't live in FL because I WANT seasons. Come on snow.

hooskins 01-08-2007 11:40 AM

Al Gore was right.........damn Manbearpig.

TheMalcolmConnection 01-08-2007 11:42 AM

HA. You're so serial.

hooskins 01-08-2007 11:55 AM

Super dooper serial.

ArtMonkDrillz 01-08-2007 11:59 AM

I can't remember the last time I was actually sick for a long period of time. I get pretty bad headaches a couple of times a week but I've had them for so long that I've learned to deal with them (I think I need a CAT scan or something) and I get head colds in the fall and spring because of allergies but somehow I seem to avoid things like the flu or food poisoning or whatever every year. I also feel hungover from time to time for some reason ;), but I probably haven't been really sick in 10 years. I guess I'm either lucky, or the filthy house that I lived in back in college built up my immunity to extraordinary levels.

Watch, tomorrow I'll be puking all day long.

hooskins 01-08-2007 12:01 PM

[quote=ArtMonkDrillz;268213]I can't remember the last time I was actually sick for a long period of time. I get pretty bad headaches a couple of times a week but I've had them for so long that I've learned to deal with them (I think I need a CAT scan or something) and I get head colds in the fall and spring because of allergies but somehow I seem to avoid things like the flu or food poisoning or whatever every year. I also feel hungover from time to time for some reason ;), but I probably haven't been really sick in 10 years. I guess I'm either lucky, or the filthy house that I lived in back in college built up my immunity to extraordinary levels.

Watch, tomorrow I'll be puking all day long.[/quote]

Yeah it does help. Knock on wood though.

SmootSmack 01-08-2007 12:59 PM

Yeah I was sick all last week. The wacky weather was definitely a factor

jbcjr14 01-08-2007 01:17 PM

Yep, I was sick last week for about 36 hours coming out both ends. It's a bad stomach virus floating around down here in TX as EVERYONE in my office has had it in the past two weeks.

TheMalcolmConnection 01-08-2007 02:02 PM

[quote=ArtMonkDrillz;268213]I can't remember the last time I was actually sick for a long period of time. I get pretty bad headaches a couple of times a week but I've had them for so long that I've learned to deal with them (I think I need a CAT scan or something) and I get head colds in the fall and spring because of allergies but somehow I seem to avoid things like the flu or food poisoning or whatever every year. I also feel hungover from time to time for some reason ;), but I probably haven't been really sick in 10 years. I guess I'm either lucky, or the filthy house that I lived in back in college built up my immunity to extraordinary levels.

Watch, tomorrow I'll be puking all day long.[/quote]

You might have to dislodge the Crayon from your brain.

TAF?

SmootSmack 01-08-2007 02:19 PM

[QUOTE=TheMalcolmConnection;268275]You might have to dislodge the Crayon from your brain.

TAF?[/QUOTE]

Everyone always tries to stick that 16th crayon up their nose...it never works

TheMalcolmConnection 01-08-2007 02:22 PM

I knew I could count on you.

ArtMonkDrillz 01-08-2007 02:50 PM

and now for a little Robin's Egg Blue...

BDBohnzie 01-08-2007 03:24 PM

I had a rough cold about 2 weeks ago, but nothing serious. I don't usually get horribly sick...

However, allergies kick in at the beginning of spring, and I'll go a few weeks where kleenex and meds rule the roost.