Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Alan Branch versus Gaines Adams and Jamaal Anderson (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=17105)

EARTHQUAKE2689 02-21-2007 08:31 AM

Alan Branch versus Gaines Adams and Jamaal Anderson

i am at a stand still if the redskins have a choice of all three of these players who should they go after i am starting to lean to jamaal anderson

DISCUSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dmek25 02-21-2007 08:39 AM

Re: Alan Branch versus Gaines Adams and Jamaal Anderson

yawn

bigant 02-21-2007 08:54 AM

I,m kind of leaning towards a DE.the reason i think the two young tackles they drafted last year in golstein and montgomery along with c.griffin and joe salvo are pretty good as a tandem ,however are D ends have no pass rush ability and that includes a.carter.But my problem is i don,t know witch DE i want the skins to draft.I,m torn between G adams and
J.anderson maybe somebody else can shed a little light on witch De we should take......

JoeRedskin 02-21-2007 09:22 AM

[QUOTE=EARTHQUAKE2689;278982]i am at a stand still if the redskins have a choice of all three of these players who should they go after i am starting to lean to jamaal anderson

DISCUSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

And what if I don't want? What if discussion about the merits of these lineman is offensive to me and others? What if the command to "DISCUSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" creates a repressive atmosphere where valued members feel their worth is lessend by either their inability to discuss the merits or the lack of desire to do so?

Have you considered the ramifications of your mandate? Have you given even an iota of thought to the presumptiveness of your command?

I think not.

Hog1 02-21-2007 09:29 AM

Oh, how I hate the off-season!

PWNED 02-21-2007 09:30 AM

[quote=EARTHQUAKE2689;278982]i am at a stand still if the redskins have a choice of all three of these players who should they go after i am starting to lean to jamaal anderson

DISCUSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

you and i need to have a talk.

hooskins 02-21-2007 09:33 AM

[quote=PWNED;279004]you and i need to have a talk.[/quote]

haha nice PWNED is back....

PWNED 02-21-2007 09:34 AM

pwned is always lurking... there hasnt been anyone that has sufficiently pissed me off enough.

...until now.

PWNED 02-21-2007 09:37 AM

[IMG]http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/3959/pwnedho5.jpg[/IMG]

hooskins 02-21-2007 09:37 AM

[quote=PWNED;279007]pwned is always lurking... there hasnt been anyone that has sufficiently pissed me off enough.

...until now.[/quote]

You dont like the the "blah blah blah blah

DICUSSS!" threads?

I figure those were your favorite. The guy is inflating his post counts, kinda like someone use to...

JoeRedskin 02-21-2007 09:41 AM

I am getting the feeling that Earthquake's descriptor "Special Teams" is not a football reference.

PWNED 02-21-2007 09:59 AM

[quote=hooskins;279013]You dont like the the "blah blah blah blah

DICUSSS!" threads?

I figure those were your favorite. The guy is inflating his post counts, kinda like someone use to...[/quote]

at least they were entertaining!

That Guy 02-21-2007 10:25 AM

how about we not make threads we've already had 10 times this month :/.

Daseal 02-21-2007 10:28 AM

Seriously, if you could create 10 less threads a day, Earthquake. We'd all be happier.

drew54 02-21-2007 10:31 AM

FYI PWNED has the greatest Birthday possible in 1992.

ArtMonkDrillz 02-21-2007 10:49 AM

[QUOTE=Daseal;279034]Seriously, if you could create 10 less threads a day, Earthquake. We'd all be happier.[/QUOTE] He needs to make sweet, sweet love to the SEARCH function.

PWNED 02-21-2007 11:02 AM

[quote=ArtMonkDrillz;279045]He needs to make sweet, sweet love to the SEARCH function.[/quote]

i think he'd rather take the search function into the back of a rusty van with promises of "candy".

Hog1 02-21-2007 11:09 AM

Oh.................Search function, I'm having trouble loading my sofa in the van by my(handicapped)self.........could...............you....help.....
-the search function spreads the cream on it's search function skin........

724Skinsfan 02-21-2007 11:11 AM

A new To Catch A Predator segment on Dateline, perhaps?

Larson: "What were you planning to do with the SEARCH feature once you met up with it face to face?"

Earthquake: "Um, uh, nuthin', I guess, just, um, hang out"

All in good fun, by the way.

skinsfan69 02-21-2007 11:14 AM

[quote=724Skinsfan;279068]A new To Catch A Predator segment on Dateline, perhaps?

Larson: "What were you planning to do with the SEARCH feature once you met up with it face to face?"

All in good fun, by the way.[/quote]

LMFAO!! You guys are tough around here. :)

PWNED 02-21-2007 11:16 AM

[quote=724Skinsfan;279068]A new To Catch A Predator segment on Dateline, perhaps?

All in good fun, by the way.[/quote]

my favorite show...

"you wanna sit down, have a drink and then get in the hot tub!"

"yeah baby"

"hi im chris hanson with dateline nbc..."

*TASER* i love it.

hooskins 02-21-2007 11:17 AM

[quote=PWNED;279024]at least they were entertaining![/quote]

I guess. You know you haven't PWNED everyone here. That should be your goal...

RMSkins 02-21-2007 12:12 PM

This is great I have been waiting for someone to say something to this guy.

GMScud 02-21-2007 12:37 PM

WOW. Tough crowd!! Remind me not to piss off the veterans...

EARTHQUAKE2689 02-21-2007 01:17 PM

[quote=dmek25;278985]yawn[/quote]

thanks

724Skinsfan 02-21-2007 01:28 PM

[quote=PWNED;279075]my favorite show...

"you wanna sit down, have a drink and then get in the hot tub!"

"yeah baby"

"hi im chris hanson with dateline nbc..."

*TASER* i love it.[/quote]

Chris Hanson, right. Why the heck did I think it was Larson? My favorite part is when Hanson reads off the transcripts of the online conversation with a straight face and unwavering tone.

RobH4413 02-21-2007 01:29 PM

earthquake... what a sweet name...

almost as sweet as...

dare i say...

(kidwell) perhaps?

ArtMonkDrillz 02-21-2007 01:32 PM

[QUOTE=724Skinsfan;279184]Chris Hanson, right. Why the heck did I think it was Larson? My favorite part is when Hanson reads off the transcripts of the online conversation with a straight face and unwavering tone.[/QUOTE]
I always laugh when the conversation goes like this:

Scumbag: "I came here because I thought she was alone and scared."
Hanson: "So why'd you bring rum, condoms, and lube?"
Scumbag: "Those are just my groceries..."

half of them seem to play out like that.

Wait, who did Gaines Adams solicit?

JoeRedskin 02-21-2007 01:36 PM

[QUOTE=GMScud;279155]WOW. Tough crowd!! Remind me not to piss off the veterans...[/QUOTE]

First - all in good fun. Just a little ribbing to remind that, perhaps, we are capable of picking topics we wish to discuss AND that, if a topic is interesting, the "Discuss" command is simply unneccessary.

Second - The veterans are generally speaking easy enough not to piss-off. Just don't post a ton of new threads on already played out topics and then demand that we discuss them.

Third - The SEARCH function is more than your friend, it's your soulmate, your lover, your stalker victim (Well, mine is the Skins' cheerleader Annabel - she sooo wants me. The restraining order ends tomorrow - I can't wait to show up at her work!).

JoeRedskin 02-21-2007 01:38 PM

[QUOTE=ArtMonkDrillz;279186]I always laugh when the conversation goes like this:

Scumbag: "I came here because I thought she was alone and scared."
Hanson: "So why'd you bring rum, condoms, and lube?"
Scumbag: "Those are just my groceries..."[/QUOTE]

Should I bring bourbon instead? How about Tequila?

RobH4413 02-21-2007 01:40 PM

[quote=JoeRedskin;279187]First - all in good fun. Just a little ribbing to remind that, perhaps, we are capable of picking topics we wish to discuss AND that, if a topic is interesting, the "Discuss" command is simply unneccessary.

Second - The veterans are generally speaking easy enough not to piss-off. Just don't post a ton of new threads on already played out topics and then demand that we discuss them.

Third - The SEARCH function is more than your friend, it's your soulmate, your lover, your stalker victim (Well, mine is the Skins' cheerleader Annabel - she sooo wants me. [B][U]The restraining order ends tomorrow - I can't wait to show up at her work!)[/U][/B].[/quote]

:lol:

GMScud 02-21-2007 01:54 PM

[quote=JoeRedskin;279187]First - all in good fun. Just a little ribbing to remind that, perhaps, we are capable of picking topics we wish to discuss AND that, if a topic is interesting, the "Discuss" command is simply unneccessary.

Third - The SEARCH function is more than your friend, it's your soulmate, your lover, your stalker victim (Well, mine is the Skins' cheerleader Annabel - she sooo wants me. The restraining order ends tomorrow - I can't wait to show up at her work!).[/quote]

I know the unwritten rules, I was just commenting on how everyone jumped on Earthquake. I thought it was funny actually. It wasn't my thread!!

Sheriff Gonna Getcha 02-21-2007 01:55 PM

[QUOTE=EARTHQUAKE2689;279183]thanks[/QUOTE]

People just bust newbies' jewels a little. Don't sweat it, all of us got hazed when we first came to the site.

EARTHQUAKE2689 02-21-2007 01:58 PM

[quote=Sheriff Gonna Getcha;279196]People just bust newbies' jewels a little. Don't sweat it, all of us got hazed when we first came to the site.[/quote]

i know it is funny though and i wont put DISCUSS anymore lol but u guys are funny the dateline thing hilarious

FRPLG 02-21-2007 02:41 PM

Seriously. I have started like maybe 20 threads ever on this board. You have started that many this week. It gets annoying. I think a little more discretion is needed QUAKE.

TheMalcolmConnection 02-21-2007 03:19 PM

Yes, I would totally agree. The way to start out and move your way up is NOT by creating a zillion threads.

It's by posting insightful thoughts on the ones that already exist.

Sheriff Gonna Getcha 02-21-2007 03:22 PM

[QUOTE=TheMalcolmConnection;279231]Yes, I would totally agree. The way to start out and move your way up is NOT by creating a zillion threads.

It's by posting insightful thoughts on the ones that already exist.[/QUOTE]

Or by posting funny, dirty jokes in the parking lot TMC-style.

JoeRedskin 02-21-2007 03:26 PM

[QUOTE=TheMalcolmConnection;279231]Yes, I would totally agree. The way to start out and move your way up is NOT by creating a zillion threads.

[B]It's by posting insightful thoughts on the ones that already exist.[/B][/QUOTE]

That's why we still consider TMC a newbie. If only he could be half as insightful as PWND.

TheMalcolmConnection 02-21-2007 03:30 PM

[quote=Sheriff Gonna Getcha;279236]Or by posting funny, dirty jokes in the parking lot TMC-style.[/quote]

Dirty JOKES or dirty PICTURES?

And JR, PWNED is my bitch, I want to eat his children.

724Skinsfan 02-21-2007 04:09 PM

Thought I'd post NFL Network's schedule here regarding Defensive Linemen:

[B]Monday, Feb. 26[/B]
11 a.m. ET: Workouts: Linebackers and Defensive Linemen (LIVE) (repeats at 4 & 8 p.m.)
7 p.m. ET/PT: NFL Total Access at the Scouting Combine (LIVE)