Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/)
-   -   Drinking in the morning: Fun or Sad? (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/17273-drinking-in-the-morning-fun-sad.html)

TheMalcolmConnection 03-03-2007 01:13 PM

Drinking in the morning: Fun or Sad?

I did not bang a Japanese school-girl nor do I attend College Park.

My fiancee is wedding dress shopping right now, I've had quite a few beers since 11 AM. Is this sad or am I just living the dream?

TheMalcolmConnection 03-03-2007 01:14 PM

Re: Drinking in the morning: Fun or Sad?

Please remember that when she goes with her family, that's one of my brief respites from fiance obligations, so it's my time to shine in the drinking department.

BrudLee 03-03-2007 01:16 PM

Can't it be fun and sad? Like a dead clown?

Here's a good morning drinking rule. No Myers Rum floats until 11:15.

TheMalcolmConnection 03-03-2007 01:17 PM

HA! I was actually thinking when I posted this thread that I was hoping you weren't the first person to post to this because I KNOW that YOU'RE having fun and are not sad right now. Bastard.

And I'll drink to that. I'm working on my case of PBR as we speak...

BrudLee 03-03-2007 01:22 PM

Thank you TMC. I'm so gay for frozen drinks right now. It's refreshing to just sit in the sun and get a little color/skin cancer with cocnut and pineapple dancing across your taste buds.

Key West is outstanding. Lots of homeless people. Lots of transvestites. No homeless transvestites yet, so maybe that's a good career path.

TheMalcolmConnection 03-03-2007 01:26 PM

Yeah, I had considered it, but not with THIS ass.

I do enjoy drinking in the morning and thank you for joining me Brud. Sadly though, I'm in Lexington, Virginia. You are in awesome Key West.

TheMalcolmConnection 03-03-2007 01:28 PM

[quote=BrudLee;283440]Thank you TMC. [B][I]I'm so gay for frozen drinks right now. [/I][/B]It's refreshing to just sit in the sun and get a little color/skin cancer with cocnut and pineapple dancing across your taste buds.

Key West is outstanding. Lots of homeless people. Lots of transvestites. No homeless transvestites yet, so maybe that's a good career path.[/quote]

It's OK, you're on vacation. Just try not to let any of your guy friends see you drinking them back home...unless they're homeless transvestites.

saden1 03-03-2007 01:30 PM

If it's a fruity drink then it's alright..it's part of a healthy breakfast. If it's beer, you my friend are well on your way to uttering "Hi, my name is TMC, and I'm an alcoholic." :)

TheMalcolmConnection 03-03-2007 01:31 PM

Sweet, at least I get to be part of SOME kind of team! AA here I come!

TheMalcolmConnection 03-03-2007 01:31 PM

And no Adam Archuleta and I are NOT hanging out tonight. He's probably already drunk.

dall-assblows 03-03-2007 01:39 PM

i hate drinking in the morn b/c to me that indicates that you have no life and nothing better to do, in other words it is depressing.

the only times i would drink is in the morning before highschool senior year. best thing ever. teachers that were younger knew i was drunk, and didnt care.

i'd be runk also from parties the night before.

but if you wake up and hav nothing to do i believe it is depressinig.

but hey i'm all for drinking your drink

TheMalcolmConnection 03-03-2007 01:43 PM

I am going to say it's fun because I DO have something to do: talk to all YOU guys. In a few minutes, TMC is going to meet his brother and drink even more at Applebee's! YAY for chain restaurants. Damn, my typing is pretty good for drinking all morning.

Hail2theskins 03-03-2007 01:54 PM

its saturday you can drink all you want! here is some inspiration....

[url=http://www.moderndrunkardmagazine.com/issues/09_03/09-03-reasons-to-get-drunk-mar.htm]Modern Drunkard Magazine[/url]

dblanch66 03-03-2007 02:00 PM

it's ok. down the road though, you'll be standing in a circle in a church basement somewhere saying "Hi, my name is the malcom connection, and I am an alcoholic", telling stories about how you USED to be married, and how you USED to have money and how you USED to have teeth, etc, etc. But until then, drink up.

dmek25 03-03-2007 02:44 PM

as long as your not drinking by yourself, its cool. maybe if titface was with you....