Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Comedy Central: Jeff George looks to come back in Atlanta? (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=17573)

skinsfan_nn 03-23-2007 08:44 PM

Comedy Central: Jeff George looks to come back in Atlanta?

I had to pass this along. DANNY BOY'S main man Jeffy is lookin to return to the NFL AGAIN........... I think he's like 90, but he would love to hold Mike Vick water bottle....I mean clip board.

He's gotta be kiddin! [URL]http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/insider/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=2809593[/URL] :benched:

Pocket$ $traight 03-23-2007 09:48 PM

Re: Comedy Central: Jeff George looks to come back in Atlanta?

I bet he still has a top 5 arm!

skinsfan_nn 03-23-2007 09:55 PM

Top 5 arm........yep bet your right! .0000000000001 brain, some things never change. LOL.....

dmek25 03-23-2007 11:50 PM

top 5 arm and a 10 cent brain. george could have, would have, should have

sportscurmudgeon 03-27-2007 11:30 AM

The Oakland Raiders signed Josh Booty to a contract recently. Josh Booty is 31 years old and has been out of football since 2003. Unless I mis-read his stat sheet, Booty has never thrown a pass in a regular season NFL game.

Now, I think Jeff George is useless on a roster and would not sign him for an annual salary of $29.95. But if Josh Booty can get a contract with an NFL team, why can't Jeff George aspire to one too?

Hog1 03-27-2007 11:43 AM

You sort of expect that stupid crap out of AL, but the AT?????????

gabe1984 03-27-2007 01:10 PM

lol, and Pasquarelli is on the HOF voting committee, and didn't vote monk n, what a jackass. but hey, you're right pastabelly, george should play in the NFL again, lol.

FRPLG 03-27-2007 01:22 PM

[QUOTE=gabe1984;291810]lol, and Pasquarelli is on the HOF voting committee, and didn't vote monk n, what a jackass. but hey, you're right pastabelly, george should play in the NFL again, lol.[/QUOTE]

Yeah and George "is not as bad" as perceived. Bullsh*t. JG is worthless and Czabe called him out on this. It is a shill job for a friend. Pasta has done this before. It one of the things that makes him almost entirely irrelevant.

Redskin Rich 03-27-2007 01:44 PM

Well, if Jeff George is going to come back... you realize Heath Schuler is in DC now... we could bring him in to back up Campbell....

:vomit:

skinsfan_nn 03-27-2007 02:04 PM

[quote=sportscurmudgeon;291729]The Oakland Raiders signed Josh Booty to a contract recently. Josh Booty is 31 years old and has been out of football since 2003. Unless I mis-read his stat sheet, Booty has never thrown a pass in a regular season NFL game.

Now, I think Jeff George is useless on a roster and would not sign him for an annual salary of $29.95. But if Josh Booty can get a contract with an NFL team, why can't Jeff George aspire to one too?[/quote]

This is true. Jeff has been tryin to get back for some time now. I would have to think if he's going to hold a clip board it's now or never.

JoeRedskin 03-27-2007 02:32 PM

Yeah, Pasta sits there and sings the praises of George and disses Gibbs every chance he gets. Tells you something about his character.

skinsfan_nn 03-27-2007 02:34 PM

Pasta.......zero Class

MTK 03-27-2007 05:27 PM

What a wasted career. George had all the tools, but no brains.

Riggo44 03-27-2007 07:00 PM

This is acrazy idea. JG has been done since he left Ind.

SmootSmack 03-27-2007 07:24 PM

Not to hijack this thread, but how about the Jets signing Andre Wadsworth! What's that all about?