Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   why? (do we want to sign everyone's garbage) (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=18110)

dmek25 05-01-2007 10:57 PM

why? (do we want to sign everyone's garbage)

why is it alot of people here want to take other peoples trash( i.e. K. Johnson, etc.) and alot of others, and bring them to Washington? come on, Dhani Jones? we have alot of very knowledgeable people around here. lets think before we post. and while I'm at it, whats the deal with everyone thinking its so easy to have players switch positions? most of these players specialize, at a very young age. yes, sometimes an exceptional player comes along that can switch with no problem. but its usually the exception rather then the rule. i guess I'm done ranting, at least for now

SC Skins Fan 05-01-2007 11:01 PM

Re: why?

Why start a whole new thread to discuss two other threads?

AlvinWalton'sNeckBrace 05-01-2007 11:09 PM

...agreed

Pocket$ $traight 05-01-2007 11:11 PM

Jones and Keyshawn are garbage. I would rather have the LB's we drafted than Jones.

I could name 20 #2s that I would rather have than Key not including Randle-El and Lloyd.

JWsleep 05-01-2007 11:31 PM

Very descriptive thread title...

Answer: Why not?

BigSKINBauer 05-01-2007 11:54 PM

[quote=dmek25;305726]why is it alot of people here want to take other peoples trash( i.e. K. Johnson, etc.) and alot of others, and bring them to Washington? come on, Dhani Jones? we have alot of very knowledgeable people around here. lets think before we post. and while I'm at it, whats the deal with everyone thinking its so easy to have players switch positions? most of these players specialize, at a very young age. yes, sometimes an exceptional player comes along that can switch with no problem. but its usually the exception rather then the rule. i guess I'm done ranting, at least for now[/quote] because now that the draft is over we have nothing to talk about.

djnemo65 05-02-2007 12:10 AM

Yeah, I tend to disagree with a lot of people here regarding players we should chase, but I don't think discussing such potential acquisitions should be off limits. I think it's best to either post specific reasons why the player would be a bad fit or just ignore the thread.

SmootSmack 05-02-2007 12:56 AM

The funny part is when someone starts one thread "So and so just got cut, sign him now!!!!" and then in another thread that [U]same[/U] person has a post that says "Our front office sucks, why do we have to go after everyone? Why can't we just develop our own guys?"

But, it is what it is.

RobH4413 05-02-2007 01:13 AM

Why does everyone have to hate? As long as there aren't duplicate threads, I don't see a problem discussing bringing in KJ. I'll simply tell you why you're off, and you tell me why I'm off.

That's what we do here.

No need to be hating.

Beemnseven 05-02-2007 07:54 AM

Good point Rob. This is a discussion site. That's what we do here -- discuss.

If you find a thread that doesn't interest you, simply ignore it and move on.

What's the problem?

skinsfan_nn 05-02-2007 08:03 AM

Because IMO, what you are calling other's trash....might just be better than what we have. Not that you go after all, but there will be an exception!

Schneed10 05-02-2007 08:23 AM

Dmek don't complain about the board and then go and start a thread titled "why." Be part of the solution, follow the forum rules. When creating a thread make sure the title is descriptive and makes sense.

TheMalcolmConnection 05-02-2007 08:27 AM

We need OTAs, training camp, preseason.. SOMETHING! :doh:

TheMalcolmConnection 05-02-2007 08:27 AM

I do remember us getting very menstrual around here about this same time last year.

hooskins 05-02-2007 08:40 AM

Yeah there is pointless tension here that needs to reduced.

AWWW SKEETT SKEET MUTHAFUCKAAAZZZ...