Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Whose Jersey is your Favorite to wear on game day? (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=18124)

TheMalcolmConnection 05-03-2007 10:54 AM

Re: Whose Jersey is your Favorite to wear on game day?

HAHAHA! That sounds like a family member buying something out of the discount bin thinking, "Hey, it's a REDSKINS JERSEY ain't it?"

Monkeydad 05-03-2007 11:00 AM

[quote=jdlea;306500]I like wearing my CP jersey, but I also have the 70th anniversary Sam Shade jersey (that's right Sam fuckin Shade) that I break out on special occasions...lol.[/quote]

Sam Shade...that's cool. I bet you're the only person who has one. :)

I couldn't even remember what # he wore, so trying to look it up, I discovered even Yahoo doesn't remember him!
[url=http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=A0geu7EM.TlGzh8BO41XNyoA?p=sam%20shade&ei=UTF-8&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&fr=moz2&fr2=tab-web]Yahoo! Search - Image Search[/url]

hesscl34 05-03-2007 11:02 AM

MOSS .. and why does my reply have to be at least 7 characters?? That's silly!! MODS?????

Monkeydad 05-03-2007 11:04 AM

[quote=hesscl34;306525]MOSS .. and why does my reply have to be at least 7 characters?? That's silly!! MODS?????[/quote]

Because if you post a reply that's less than 7 characters, they'd have to ban us for 3 months. Our great mods are just protecting us from the "powers above".

TheMalcolmConnection 05-03-2007 11:09 AM

We're just protecting you from yourselves! :mad:

;)

Rajmahal33 05-03-2007 11:28 AM

#28 - Darrell Green burgundy jersey; a constant reminder of what being a skins fan is all about

Lady Brave 05-03-2007 11:34 AM

Riggins and Cooley.

I'm toying with the idea of getting an Albright since he's a hometown guy.

ArtMonkDrillz 05-03-2007 11:37 AM

[QUOTE=Lady Brave;306553]Riggins and Cooley.

I'm toying with the idea of getting an Albright since he's a hometown guy.[/QUOTE]
I've joked around about getting an Albright jersey so many times that I think this might have to be the year when I step up to the plate and actually do it.
I'd be the envy of everyone in the stadium.

RiggoDrill 05-03-2007 12:02 PM

I attended my first Redskin game in '72 and have been hooked ever since. I never had a jersey until a few ago when my wife bought me a #79 Ron McDole in burgundy. If I ever get another one, it will have to be old school and not mainstream, perhaps a Nick Giaquinto, or Herb Mul-Key.

AlvinWalton'sNeckBrace 05-03-2007 12:09 PM

#28 DG...but the only other ones I have are Brad Johnson and Steven Davis...so I guess its Green by default

Redskin Rich 05-03-2007 12:10 PM

Re: Who's Jersey is your Favorite to wear on game day?

[quote=Grim21Reaper;306317]I am sure that is a hit with the 200 pound mullets from Fredericksburg.[/quote]
Hey... watch it... we outlawed Mullets down here in Fredericksburg 3 months ago

Redskin Rich 05-03-2007 12:12 PM

You want to find some unusualy Skins jerseys... look at these on Ebay:

[url=http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&from=R10&satitle=redskins&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&sadis=200&fpos=22404&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&seller=1&sass=leader_in_sports&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&coaction=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search]eBay Seller: leader in sports: redskins, Autographs-Original, Sports Mem, Cards Fan Shop items on eBay.com[/url]

ArtMonkDrillz 05-03-2007 12:15 PM

Re: Who's Jersey is your Favorite to wear on game day?

[QUOTE=Redskin Rich;306575]Hey... watch it... we outlawed Mullets down here in Fredericksburg 3 months ago[/QUOTE]
That's a lie and you know it!

My family is in possession of two old Dexter Manley jerseys, at least one pair of Zubaz pants c. 1990, and an old Skins raincoat with the name Keith (no one in my family or circle of friends is named Keith) stiched onto the front, but I only break those out for REALLY big games.

AlvinWalton'sNeckBrace 05-03-2007 12:17 PM

I have always wanted a Pat Fischer jersey...but I want one that matches the era he played in

Lady Brave 05-03-2007 12:25 PM

[quote=ArtMonkDrillz;306555]I've joked around about getting an Albright jersey so many times that I think this might have to be the year when I step up to the plate and actually do it.
I'd be the envy of everyone in the stadium.[/quote]
Well, I know his brother pretty well. Maybe I could snag us two of the real thing. :D We would be the envy of the entire Redskins nation, not just the stadium.

Long live the Red Schnapper!