Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/)
-   -   Busted! (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/1815-busted.html)

SmootSmack 07-21-2004 02:18 PM

Busted!

Well, it was bound to happen. Let me recreate the moment for you. Yesterday I'm at work, at my desk. Boss walks over to see how the marketing plan for our upcoming event is coming along.

"What's this? What the f*** is the warpath.net? You're looking at this f** s*** now? This better have something to do with the f*** marketing plan!!"

Um yeah, sure it does...

Well my boss calmed down thankfully, more importantly my boss is out of town now

Any of you ever been busted?

BrudLee 07-21-2004 02:23 PM

Not with thewarpath, but there [u]may[/u] have been some scantily-clad (and less than scantily-clad) pictures in my past.

Getting caught checking football news seems pretty tame by comparison.

SmootSmack 07-21-2004 02:27 PM

[QUOTE=BrudLee]Not with thewarpath, but there [u]may[/u] have been some scantily-clad (and less than scantily-clad) pictures in my past.

Getting caught checking football news seems pretty tame by comparison.[/QUOTE]

Reminds me of my first day on my last job. Management comes down to congratulate me on my promotion to the new position. With them there I decide to make an immediate impression and get right to work, log onto cbsnews.com to see the latest headlines and get to work on producing the news.

Turns out if you forget to type just one letter in cbsnews.com (I won't tell you which one) it takes you to a bestiality site. Then you basically get page jacked. Every time you try to close a window, several more open up. What fun that was!

RedskinRat 07-21-2004 02:59 PM

I'm in an office and the door stays locked (more for the protection of my co-workers than me) but as I'm the office prankster I have a list of web sites that I like to remotely load on users desktops.

That Guy 07-21-2004 06:40 PM

i had a friend who went to work, locked himself in a small small office with his friend and they played mmorpgs for 8 hours a day... and a couple who did the same thing while working at a call center (answering the calls though)... i've been caught reading a page or two of slashdot, but m employers didn't care, cause all the comps we're ghosting and there wasn't anything else for me to do.

Mattyk 07-26-2004 12:40 PM

I've been busted plenty of times by co-workers.

I'm always a little hesitant to admit it's my website that I'm looking at. I'm a closet webgeek!

Redskins_P 07-26-2004 12:42 PM

I haven't been busted yet. But the funny thing is, our director of the IT dept put me on to this site. Eversince, I can't remember that last time I didn't log on at work.

Redskins_P 07-26-2004 12:43 PM

On top of that almost everyone is a Skins fan.

Mattyk 07-26-2004 12:55 PM

[QUOTE=Redskins_P]I haven't been busted yet. But the funny thing is, our director of the IT dept put me on to this site. Eversince, I can't remember that last time I didn't log on at work.[/QUOTE]
cool, does he post?

Redskins_P 07-26-2004 01:04 PM

I don't think so. He usually just comes to check for the latest news, rumors etc. I should try to convince him to join. He's a huge fan with some good knowledge.

Riggo44 07-26-2004 01:30 PM

I've been nabbed looking at this site a few times at work!! But my boss is pretty cool. As long as the work is getting done that is!!