Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Meetup (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-meetup/)
-   -   Dave Butz (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-meetup/18352-dave-butz.html)

Redskin Rich 05-22-2007 10:37 PM

Dave Butz

I thought I had already put this one on here... but I guess I am getting OLD:

[url=http://www.leaderinsports.com/7.html]Leader In Sports - Public Signings[/url]

Dave Butz will be in Fredericksburg VA signing autographs... for $20

EARTHQUAKE2689 05-23-2007 11:26 AM

Re: Dave Butz

[quote=Redskin Rich;312384]I thought I had already put this one on here... but I guess I am getting OLD:

[URL="http://www.leaderinsports.com/7.html"]Leader In Sports - Public Signings[/URL]

Dave Butz will be in Fredericksburg VA signing autographs... for $20[/quote]

20 dollars

SmootSmack 05-23-2007 11:31 AM

Heck of a response Quake, We're all the wiser now for it

Seriously what was the point of that

ArtMonkDrillz 05-23-2007 11:41 AM

I think he was just explaining another way of writing $20, for the benefit of those living outside of the US who might not know what '$' means.

There need to be more signing in the Montgomery County area, IMO. I'm too lazy to be drving around doin' stuff.

EARTHQUAKE2689 05-23-2007 11:47 AM

[quote=SmootSmack;312545]Heck of a response Quake, We're all the wiser now for it

Seriously what was the point of that[/quote]

i was just saying 20 dollars i thought it would be more than that

SmootSmack 05-23-2007 11:57 AM

[QUOTE=EARTHQUAKE2689;312563]i was just saying 20 dollars i thought it would be more than that[/QUOTE]

Ok. So why didn't you say that the first time?

Schneed10 05-23-2007 12:12 PM

[quote=SmootSmack;312568]Ok. So why didn't you say that the first time?[/quote]

I love a good pile on, can I pile on too? Quake, it's better when you write posts that are more than one line and offer actual insight. You don't have to respond if you don't have anything to say.

Don't worry, I ain't yellin and I'm definitely still gellin, but lately you've been posting one-liners like a felon.

Redskin Rich 05-23-2007 12:17 PM

[quote=ArtMonkDrillz;312558]I think he was just explaining another way of writing $20, for the benefit of those living outside of the US who might not know what '$' means.

There need to be more signing in the Montgomery County area, IMO. I'm too lazy to be drving around doin' stuff.[/quote]
Aint MO CO where all the thugs are....lol... if so, then they are probably afraid to set up somethin like that....

There is a place called Sports Card Heroes that does stuff in Laurel... that should be close to you????

EARTHQUAKE2689 05-23-2007 12:24 PM

[quote=Schneed10;312577]I love a good pile on, can I pile on too? Quake, it's better when you write posts that are more than one line and offer actual insight. You don't have to respond if you don't have anything to say.

Don't worry, I ain't yellin and I'm definitely still gellin, but lately you've been posting one-liners like a felon.[/quote]

ok i got it

ArtMonkDrillz 05-23-2007 12:45 PM

[QUOTE=Redskin Rich;312582]Aint MO CO where all the thugs are....lol... if so, then they are probably afraid to set up somethin like that....

There is a place called Sports Card Heroes that does stuff in Laurel... that should be close to you????[/QUOTE]

Hey SmootSmack, would you say that MoCo is full of thugs? If so, are they the kind of thugs that the Skins would be afraid of?
I mean I grew up on the mean streets of Olney, so I know how to handle a blade but I wouldn't consider myself a thug.

Laurel isn't all that close to me. I know that there have been signings at the Montgomery Mall Team store, but I don't know when the last one was.

SmootSmack 05-23-2007 12:49 PM

Oh yeah Potomac, Bethesda. You don't wanna mess with those hoods!

I grew up in a rough neighborhood myself. Most homes had only one tennis court...and they were hardcourts!

MoCo for Life!!

Southpaw 05-23-2007 12:54 PM

[quote=ArtMonkDrillz;312607]I mean I grew up on the mean streets of Olney[/quote]

Hahahaha! I was in Olney a few weeks ago for my eight year old (future) nieces soccer tourney. All I know is, driving through the neighborhoods of million dollar estates and being in the presence of hundreds of thuggish soccer moms at the park made me fear for my safety.

Redskin Rich 05-23-2007 12:57 PM

[quote=SmootSmack;312609]Oh yeah Potomac, Bethesda. You don't wanna mess with those hoods!

I grew up in a rough neighborhood myself. Most homes had only one tennis court...and they were hardcourts!

MoCo for Life!![/quote]
OK, OK... I admit... I don't know my MARY LAND geography.... geees.... cut a guy a break already.

Redskin Rich 05-23-2007 12:59 PM

[quote=EARTHQUAKE2689;312563]i was just saying 20 dollars i thought it would be more than that[/quote]
lol... I am sure they would be more than happy if you pay more for each autograph. There are 3 sets of guys that run signings in this area... and they all seem to be reasonably priced... the Virginia Bazaar, The Card Cellar & Spotsy Mall.

dmek25 05-23-2007 03:03 PM

[quote=Schneed10;312577]I love a good pile on, can I pile on too? Quake, it's better when you write posts that are more than one line and offer actual insight. You don't have to respond if you don't have anything to say.

Don't worry, I ain't yellin and I'm definitely still gellin, but lately you've been posting one-liners like a felon.[/quote]
hahaha. oppps. sorry about the short post. dont yell at me( as i hide under my computer)