Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Meetup (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-meetup/)
-   -   Who's the coolest that you met?? (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-meetup/18396-whos-the-coolest-that-you-met.html)

Redskin Rich 05-26-2007 07:01 PM

Who's the coolest that you met??

OK, no secret on here I collect autographs. I know most of us on here have met a bunch of the guys.... who's the coolest you have met?

EXoffender 05-26-2007 07:03 PM

Re: Who's the coolest that you met??

Read my sig.

redskins5044 05-26-2007 07:05 PM

joe gibbs. when i met him he was was signing his guts out

TheMalcolmConnection 05-26-2007 07:06 PM

Marcus Washington.

EARTHQUAKE2689 05-26-2007 07:18 PM

[quote=TheMalcolmConnection;313534]Marcus Washington.[/quote]

santana moss, sean taylor, and steve smith from the panthers

BigSKINBauer 05-26-2007 07:19 PM

I've gotten autographs by many of the current players and a good percentage of the starters. I've spoken to everyone that i've met but some don't last very long. Like i have 3 joe gibbs autographs but i really didn't say anything and the one time that i did he responded by saying, "yah".

I had a good 5 minute talk with sean taylor once so that would have to be it. I have two sean taylor autographs and the second time I saw him he actually recognized me from the first time.

I want to see some of the old guys though.

jbcjr14 05-26-2007 07:19 PM

I am going to go WAY back! Billy Kilmer and Sonny were the absolute best! They both took the time to sign a few things for me when I was 6 (1976) over at my uncle's house while viewing a boxing match. Yes, both were loaded!!!

Frost 05-26-2007 07:47 PM

[quote=BigSKINBauer;313540]I've gotten autographs by many of the current players and a good percentage of the starters. I've spoken to everyone that i've met but some don't last very long. Like i have 3 joe gibbs autographs but i really didn't say anything and the one time that i did he responded by saying, "yah".

I had a good 5 minute talk with sean taylor once so that would have to be it. I have two sean taylor autographs and the second time I saw him he actually recognized me from the first time.

I want to see some of the old guys though.[/quote]

aaahhhh im jelous,, i wanna meet sean,, mostly so he can autograph my authentic taylor jersey :D,,, but i would have to say marcus washington was pretty cool,, i met him on new yrs i forgot what hotel but he was there with his gf,, anyways i was telling him how much we support them even though they had a crappy season etc... he kept tellin me "thats my dog,, thats what im talking about dog" haha hilarious,,anyways really awsome of him to take pics with us...great guy

pdid5000 05-26-2007 08:33 PM

[quote=Redskin Rich;313531]OK, no secret on here I collect autographs. I know most of us on here have met a bunch of the guys.... who's the coolest you have met?[/quote]when i lived in az, we went to a redskins vs cardinals game. after the game we met pat tillman outside the stadium, he was awesome. talk about a nice guy, down to earth, he signed autographs and took pictures with us. to bad he passed.

Redskin Rich 05-26-2007 09:41 PM

[quote=BigSKINBauer;313540]I've gotten autographs by many of the current players and a good percentage of the starters. I've spoken to everyone that i've met but some don't last very long. Like i have 3 joe gibbs autographs but i really didn't say anything and the one time that i did he responded by saying, "yah".

I want to see some of the old guys though.[/quote]
Alot of the old guys sign alot... who of them have you met?

Redskin Rich 05-26-2007 09:42 PM

[quote=pdid5000;313546]when i lived in az, we went to a redskins vs cardinals game. after the game we met pat tillman outside the stadium, he was awesome. talk about a nice guy, down to earth, he signed autographs and took pictures with us. to bad he passed.[/quote]
I think Tillman would be the hands down coolest .... and I have met the 2 Joes (Montana & Namath).... but I was asking more about the Skins.

Gmanc711 05-26-2007 10:09 PM

The interesting thing about this team.... is I havent met a current player that wasent a class act.

Sean Taylor was easily my favorite, though.

Redskin Rich 05-26-2007 10:12 PM

[quote=Gmanc711;313555]The interesting thing about this team.... is I havent met a current player that wasent a class act.

Sean Taylor was easily my favorite, though.[/quote]
What about the past players... since it is so interesting that all the current guys are class acts, who of the older guys wasn't a class act?

Sheriff Gonna Getcha 05-26-2007 10:43 PM

Charles Mann

BigSKINBauer 05-27-2007 12:52 AM

[quote=Redskin Rich;313550]Alot of the old guys sign alot... who of them have you met?[/quote]
I dont really go to signing events. I only really get autographs before and after games and at training camp. Its harder at training camp to get high profile players because of the crowd. GIbbs signs everyone at training camp though but it is impossible to get him at games.

But yeah, i never really tried for old players. I have a charley taylor autograph but it means nothing to me because i didn't get it myself. I guess this will be the first if i go.