Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Report: Lohan Checks Into Malibu Rehab Center (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=18410)

Redskins_P 05-29-2007 03:11 PM

Re: Report: Lohan Checks Into Malibu Rehab Center

I can't lie......I'd still hit it ;)

TheMalcolmConnection 05-29-2007 03:14 PM

Like normally I would say this in jest, but I REALLY would be concerned for my penis's health.

hesscl34 05-29-2007 03:15 PM

[quote=TheMalcolmConnection;313948]My co-worker and I were talking about it the other day. We do love when women will give you some attention just to let you know you still "got it". It's all about what you do with that attention...[/quote]

:tongue

TheMalcolmConnection 05-29-2007 03:17 PM

[quote=hesscl34;313955]:tongue[/quote]

HEY! I'm agreeing with you. That's what separates douches from normal guys. Married or not, you have to agree that flattery is always nice.

hesscl34 05-29-2007 03:19 PM

you've been with your wife so long that I can understand why you feel that way..

TheMalcolmConnection 05-29-2007 03:22 PM

Then I am confused. :confused:

Schneed10 05-29-2007 03:28 PM

[quote=TheMalcolmConnection;313957]HEY! I'm agreeing with you. That's what separates douches from normal guys. Married or not, you have to agree that flattery is always nice.[/quote]

It's especially nice when your wife SEES the chicks showing interest, because then the wife gets all possessive and takes you home and marks her territory!

Definitely nothing wrong with flattery. Manners dictate that you thank the person for the compliment and leave it at that. If they push for anything beyond flattery then it's your responsibility to draw the line.

And then go home and nail the wife while thinking about the chick who was hitting on you! LOL!

Schneed10 05-29-2007 03:30 PM

[quote=hesscl34;313958]you've been with your wife so long that I can understand why you feel that way..[/quote]

:confused:

Hess sometimes I wonder if you're reading an entirely different conversation.

TheMalcolmConnection 05-29-2007 03:33 PM

[quote=Schneed10;313966]It's especially nice when your wife SEES the chicks showing interest, because then the wife gets all possessive and takes you home and marks her territory!

Definitely nothing wrong with flattery. Manners dictate that you thank the person for the compliment and leave it at that. If they push for anything beyond flattery then it's your responsibility to draw the line.

And then go home and nail the wife while thinking about the chick who was hitting on you! LOL![/quote]

HAHA. Definitely true. Reminds me of a funny story recently. So, Nicole's cousin saw our wedding pictures and says, "He's the yummiest of all the cousins." Trust me, it doesn't mean a lot coming from her, as she is quite a large beast. However, Nicole was like, "We have some work to do..."

Game...set...match. Malcolm.

hesscl34 05-29-2007 03:35 PM

[quote=TheMalcolmConnection;313961]Then I am confused. :confused:[/quote]
[COLOR=black] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]I had to think about it, and then I agreed you. I remembered you just aren't recently married, but rather you've been with her forever. Most new relationships men don't even look at other women because they are so in love.. (at first).[/COLOR]

hesscl34 05-29-2007 03:37 PM

[quote=she is quite a large beast....Game...set...match. Malcolm.[/quote]

:doh: ..............

TheMalcolmConnection 05-29-2007 03:37 PM

Yeah, I remember those days, then your normal instincts kick in. You look, but don't touch. That's the rule.

Schneed10 05-29-2007 03:39 PM

It's cause when the relationship is new you're still interested in looking at your new toy, because you haven't gotten tired of playing with it yet. Has little to do with love at that stage.

Schneed10 05-29-2007 03:41 PM

You know it's love when you see the Optimus Prime toy that actually shoots missiles and you don't pick it up, and instead continue to play with your plain old G.I. Joe.

Though G.I. Joe never really gets old.

TheMalcolmConnection 05-29-2007 03:41 PM

HAHA. Great analogy.