Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/)
-   -   Giving 100% (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/18420-giving-100-a.html)

firstdown 05-30-2007 02:16 PM

Giving 100%

[B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=black][B][I]This is a strictly mathematical viewpoint...it goes like this:[/I][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/I][/B][B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[I][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=black]What Makes 100%? What does it mean to give MORE than 100%? Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%? We have all been to those meetings where someone wants you to give over 100%. How about achieving 103%? What makes up 100% in life? [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/I]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[I][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=black]Here's a little mathematical formula that might help you answer these questions: [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/I]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[I][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=black]If: [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/I]
[I][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=black]A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/I]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[I][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=black]is represented as: [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/I]
[I][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=black]1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26. [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/I]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[I][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=black]Then: [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/I]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[I][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=black]H-A-R-D-W-O-R-K [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/I]
[I][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=black]8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98% [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/I]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[I][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=black]and [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/I]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[I][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=black]K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/I]
[I][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=black]11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96% [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/I]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[I][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=black]But , [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/I][/FONT][/I][/B][B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[I][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=black]A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/I][/FONT][/I][/B][B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS]
[I][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=black]1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100% [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/I][/FONT][/I][/B][B][I][FONT=Arial]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/B][B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS]
[I][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=black]And,[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/I][/FONT][/I][/B][B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[I][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=black]B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/I][/FONT][/I][/B][B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS]
[I][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=black]2+21+12+12+19+8+9+20 = 103% [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/I]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[I][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=black]AND , look how far ass kissing will take you.[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/I][/FONT][/I][/B][B][I][FONT=Verdana]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[I][B][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=black]A-S-S-K-I-S-S-I-N-G[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/I][/FONT][/I][/B][B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS]
[I][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=black]1+19+19+11+9+19+19+9+14+7 = 118% [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/I]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[I][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=black]So, one can conclude with mathematical certainty that While Hard work and Knowledge will get you close, and[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/I][/FONT][/I][/B][COLOR=black][B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][I] Attitude[/I][/B][/FONT][/FONT][/I][/B][B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][I] will get you there, it's the[/I][/B][/FONT][/FONT][/I][/B][B][I][FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial][B][I]Bullshit[/I][/B][/FONT][/FONT][/I][/B][B][I][FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana][B][I] and[/I][/B][/FONT][/FONT][/I][/B][B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][I] Ass kissing[/I][/B][/FONT][/FONT][/I][/B][B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][I] that will put you over the top.[/I][/B][/FONT][/FONT][/I][/B][/COLOR][B][I][FONT=Verdana]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/B][B][I][FONT=Arial]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[I][B][FONT=Arial][COLOR=black]"REMEMBER SOME PEOPLE ARE[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/I][/FONT][/I][/B][B][I][FONT=Arial]
[I][B][FONT=Arial][COLOR=black]ALIVE SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/I]
[I][B][FONT=Arial][COLOR=black]ILLEGAL TO SHOOT THEM[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/I][/FONT][/I][/B]

firstdown 05-30-2007 02:18 PM

Re: Giving 100%

Sorry its so big I'm not good with reducing these things and it was just copied and pasted.

Schneed10 05-30-2007 02:23 PM

It's not hard, simply reduce the font size.

:doh:

ArtMonkDrillz 05-30-2007 02:29 PM

I'm going to start making threads out of all the forwards I get throughout the course of a day. That'll show you, that'll show you [I]ALL!!!! [B]Muwuhaha![/B][/I]

Mattyk 05-30-2007 02:34 PM

You can always copy and paste it into something like notepad first, then copy and past from there. It will remove the formatting.

SmootSmack 05-30-2007 03:20 PM

[QUOTE=firstdown;314174]Sorry its so big I'm not good with reducing these things and it was just copied and pasted.[/QUOTE]

So basically you didn't give 100% when putting this thread together

hooskins 05-31-2007 01:20 AM

Cute thread.