Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What REALLY grinds your gears? (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=18461)

Chico23231 07-18-2015 02:58 PM

Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Jersey bros at obx beaches. Keep it at the jersey shore

MTK 07-18-2015 04:12 PM

People that complain about the weather. Yeah, it's hot today, it's summer what do you expect? A few months from now the same people will be bitching about the cold.

Hog1 07-18-2015 06:10 PM

The weather in S Fl is....spectacular all winter
Summer is hot as.....Hell.
If I don't like it, I can always change the station...

punch it in 07-19-2015 07:26 PM

[QUOTE=Chico23231;1115048]Jersey bros at obx beaches. Keep it at the jersey shore[/QUOTE]

Woah woah woah! Lol. Dont confuse the trash from North Jersey and New York with the fine folks from the Jersey Shore. Those d-bags invade our beaches too!

Giantone 07-20-2015 05:14 AM

[quote=punch it in;1115068]Woah woah woah! Lol. Dont confuse the trash from North Jersey and New York with the fine folks from the Jersey Shore. Those d-bags invade our beaches too![/quote]

I've been saying this since that effing show came on TV!I wouldn't even include the North New Jersey People ,the Quido's from Staten Island ,Long(a) Island and NY and Philly have been screwing up the New Jersey Shore for years,about time they go somewhere else .

punch it in 07-24-2015 09:53 PM

[QUOTE=Giantone;1115071]I've been saying this since that effing show came on TV!I wouldn't even include the North New Jersey People ,the Quido's from Staten Island ,Long(a) Island and NY and Philly have been screwing up the New Jersey Shore for years,about time they go somewhere else .[/QUOTE]

Amen!

over the mountain 08-13-2015 09:57 AM

BS class action lawsuits where the attorneys make all the money and the class of actual victims get pennies, literally.

I just received a class action notice against facebook if you bought their shares during their IPO, which I did.

in exchange for payment of 26.5 mil, I would get ..... 15.5 cents. The attorneys? they get 1/3 of the 26.5 mil ....

im an attorney but this is such BS.

they dont even tell you what Facebook did.

The only explanation given is this: "The lead Plaintiff's alleged that the NASDAQ defendants acted negligently in violation of the federal securities laws in connection with Facebook's IPO on May 18,2012, and that retail investors in Facebook common stock that day suffered damages as a result of that conduct."

WTF? when i got a class action notice re a B of A issue where i know i lost 2k plus in fraudulent fees, i called the number that had been given on the notice which directed you to a website ... the website was "under construction" all the way up to last day to opt out. i got a check from B of A for a few bucks.

Class actions are BS, they only enrich the attorneys.

Chico23231 08-19-2015 07:28 AM

Make coffee, pour coffee, add coffee creamer, and realize my coffee cup is speckled with coffee grounds. Mutherfucker.

punch it in 08-19-2015 09:47 AM

[QUOTE=Chico23231;1116732]Make coffee, pour coffee, add coffee creamer, and realize my coffee cup is speckled with coffee grounds. Mutherfucker.[/QUOTE]

Lol. Last night i made a margarita, and forgot to salt the glass first.

mredskins 08-19-2015 10:07 AM

[quote=Chico23231;1116732]Make coffee, pour coffee, add coffee creamer, and realize my coffee cup is speckled with coffee grounds. Mutherfucker.[/quote]
That is literally grinds in your gears if you drink it.

over the mountain 08-19-2015 11:07 AM

[quote=mredskins;1116748]That is literally grinds in your gears if you drink it.[/quote]

lol thats funny. thank you for connecting the dots.

That Guy 08-19-2015 11:53 AM

[quote=Mattyk;1115051]People that complain about the weather. Yeah, it's hot today, it's summer what do you expect? A few months from now the same people will be bitching about the cold.[/quote]

once you visit kuwait in july or clear alaska in january, you'll never complain about virginia weather again. promise.

Chico23231 09-01-2015 12:47 PM

dont mess with women at work. Just dont do it...its not worth it.

Hog1 09-01-2015 01:16 PM

i know there's a story there.....but correct.
You "don't dip your pen in the company ink".

punch it in 09-01-2015 02:47 PM

[QUOTE=Hog1;1118644]i know there's a story there.....but correct.

You "don't dip your pen in the company ink".[/QUOTE]

Always have to do the compli videos at work and there is the one about the hot female boss that offers the dude a promotion if he spends the weekend with her. Lol. Im always like why is this a problem?