Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Gear (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-gear/)
-   -   I Did Get Season Tic's But Have A ? (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-gear/18538-i-did-get-season-tics-but.html)

firstdown 06-11-2007 09:55 AM

I Did Get Season Tic's But Have A ?

I received a bill today to purchase season Tic's but they are located in section 448 row 24 seats 19-22. They are not the best location and I'm calling them to see if anything better (thats afordable probably still upper level) But was wondering if I purchase these would I have trouble selling 6 sets of 4 tickets in this location? I would only ask maybe $10.00 to $20.00 more than ticket price to pay for the additional cost. I feel after I get the season tic's it will be easier to get a better location next year. Thanks for any sugestions and here's a link to the stadium seatin. They are located to the right as the stadium turns toward the endzone.
[url=http://www.redskins.com/tickets/stadium.jsp]Washington Redskins[/url]

FRPLG 06-11-2007 10:37 AM

Re: I Did Get Season Tic's But Have A ?

[QUOTE=firstdown;316908]I received a bill today to purchase season Tic's but they are located in section 448 row 24 seats 19-22. They are not the best location and I'm calling them to see if anything better (thats afordable probably still upper level) But was wondering if I purchase these would I have trouble selling 6 sets of 4 tickets in this location? I would only ask maybe $10.00 to $20.00 more than ticket price to pay for the additional cost. I feel after I get the season tic's it will be easier to get a better location next year. Thanks for any sugestions and here's a link to the stadium seatin. They are located to the right as the stadium turns toward the endzone.
[url=http://www.redskins.com/tickets/stadium.jsp]Washington Redskins[/url][/QUOTE]

You'll have to sell them all at once. They are almost impossible to sell on game day for face value usually. If we are winning and doing well then selling them game day for profit is possible. I will have a set of two I will be offering up before the season.

FRPLG 06-11-2007 10:38 AM

ps: good luck on getting better seats. the only thing that gets you better seats is time. you can probably pay for a seat license and that'll move you down some but my seats haven't changed in two seasons and we call as soon as we can to get moved down.

EARTHQUAKE2689 06-11-2007 10:43 AM

[quote=FRPLG;316920]You'll have to sell them all at once. They are almost impossible to sell on game day for face value usually. If we are winning and doing well then selling them game day for profit is possible. I will have a set of two I will be offering up before the season.[/quote]

which seats are these?

firstdown 06-11-2007 10:43 AM

[quote=FRPLG;316920]You'll have to sell them all at once. They are almost impossible to sell on game day for face value usually. If we are winning and doing well then selling them game day for profit is possible. I will have a set of two I will be offering up before the season.[/quote]
I was going to just and decide which games I was goint to attend and then put them up for sale right away.

EARTHQUAKE2689 06-11-2007 10:44 AM

[quote=firstdown;316928]I was going to just and decide which games I was goint to attend and then put them up for sale right away.[/quote]

How many tickets and I will buy some of the home games you dont want to go to

firstdown 06-11-2007 11:09 AM

[quote=EARTHQUAKE2689;316929]How many tickets and I will buy some of the home games you dont want to go to[/quote]If you look at the first post of the thread it gives the seat info if I decide to get them which I probaly will. If your interested send me a PM and latter this week I'll let you know which games I'll be selling.

EARTHQUAKE2689 06-11-2007 11:11 AM

[quote=firstdown;316941]If you look at the first post of the thread it gives the seat info if I decide to get them which I probaly will. If your interested send me a PM and latter this week I'll let you know which games I'll be selling.[/quote]

alright I will definetly do that

hooskins 06-11-2007 12:35 PM

[quote=firstdown;316928]I was going to just and decide which games I was goint to attend and then put them up for sale right away.[/quote]

Yeah just put them up right away. We should have a thread on the warpath of people who want to sell/buy tickets. Of course we shouldnt list the prices in the threads, only on PMs.

I might be interested as well, first.

81forHOF 06-11-2007 07:02 PM

Did you receive the bill in the mail or did they e-mail you? i am on the waiting list also and have not heard anything since I sent in my deposit. I was just wondering how and when they let you know.

jsarno 06-11-2007 07:17 PM

[QUOTE=firstdown;316908]I received a bill today to purchase season Tic's but they are located in section 448 row 24 seats 19-22. They are not the best location and I'm calling them to see if anything better (thats afordable probably still upper level) But was wondering if I purchase these would I have trouble selling 6 sets of 4 tickets in this location? I would only ask maybe $10.00 to $20.00 more than ticket price to pay for the additional cost. I feel after I get the season tic's it will be easier to get a better location next year. Thanks for any sugestions and here's a link to the stadium seatin. They are located to the right as the stadium turns toward the endzone.
[url=http://www.redskins.com/tickets/stadium.jsp]Washington Redskins[/url][/QUOTE]

According to the wibsite link you provided, on the right side there is a link to some "premium" seats, club level, and loge suite seats.

I know nothing about Fed Ex since I have never been...but that could be your answer to better seats.

skinsfan_nn 06-11-2007 07:54 PM

If you have to sell 6 sets of 4...? Why not just pay more and buy the tailgate package and move to the 100 or LOWER 200 section? Where you can actually enjoy the game? IMO, when you went high in the 400's and I've never been up that high....those seats sucked to me.

FRPLG 06-12-2007 08:36 AM

[QUOTE=skinsfan_nn;317025]IMO, when you went high in the 400's and I've never been up that high....those seats sucked to me.[/QUOTE]

How do you know if you have never been up there? And what does "sucked" mean? Lots of people are happy to just be in the stadium considering how hard it is to get season tix.

skinsfan_nn 06-12-2007 09:18 AM

[quote=FRPLG;317177]How do you know if you have never been up there? And what does "sucked" mean? Lots of people are happy to just be in the stadium considering how hard it is to get season tix.[/quote]

Well let me put it to you like this I've sat as high as 400 section row 15 and to me I would have rather been at home in front of the big screen, much better view, if I drive to DC I want to SEE the game. For your info there are plenty of season tics available, we have received countless calls from the business office to buy more and we know many friends that don't have season tics yet, that have been getting calls.

What don't you understand about sucked? If your happy up there so be it, I was giving my opinion!

We now have 100 section tics and they are GREAT! You get what you pay for.

firstdown 06-12-2007 11:48 AM

[quote=81forHOF;317007]Did you receive the bill in the mail or did they e-mail you? i am on the waiting list also and have not heard anything since I sent in my deposit. I was just wondering how and when they let you know.[/quote]
I received a bill in the mail.