Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Gear (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Anyone need tics to the Ravens @ Skins, Premium LL & Green Parking Pass (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=18610)

skinsfan_nn 06-15-2007 11:06 PM

Anyone need tics to the Ravens @ Skins, Premium LL & Green Parking Pass

[IMG]http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif[/IMG][CENTER][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][SIZE=5]2 PREMIUM TICKETS W/ PREMIUM PARKING[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0010]Section 137 Row 21 Side by Side Seating[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0010]Included is one PREMIUM GREEN PARKING PASS! BIG EXTRA![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0010]If you need Tickets for any other REDSKIN HOME GAME drop a line![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0010]Don't miss out on these Premium Seats for the [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0010][U]BIG BATTLE OF THE BELTWAY GAME!![/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0010]$170.00 [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][SIZE=3]Washington Redskins vs Baltimore Ravens[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial]FedEx Field[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial]Saturday, August 25, 2007 @ 8:00pm[/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[FONT=Arial]Tickets will be shipped in August after we receive them from the Redskins[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Shipped Fed Ex 2 Day. Shipping $15.00[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Any Questions feel free to write and ask, will be glad to exchange phone numbers.[/FONT][/CENTER]

email: [EMAIL="harley99fl@aol.com"]harley99fl@aol.com[/EMAIL]

skinsfan_nn 06-17-2007 02:51 PM

Re: Anyone need tics to the Ravens @ Skins, Premium LL & Green Parking Pass

Lot's of IM's, not a taker yet.

Redskin Rich 06-17-2007 02:54 PM

[quote=skinsfan_nn;318895]Lot's of IM's, not a taker yet.[/quote]
It's preseason... who pays full price for preseason games?

skinsfan_nn 06-17-2007 03:31 PM

[quote=Redskin Rich;318897]It's preseason... who pays full price for preseason games?[/quote]

FYI, For 2 premium tics and premium park, are you crazy it's not even close to full price. It's way under what I pay!

Redskin Rich 06-17-2007 03:49 PM

[quote=skinsfan_nn;318900]FYI, For 2 premium tics and premium park, are you crazy it's not even close to full price. It's way under what I pay![/quote]
Yes, but preseason is just one of those things you have to eat to get your tickets. Before I had my season tickets, I just went to a preseason game and was able to pick up lower level seats on the 20 for $20 per... everyone is begging to sell those.

Warpath 06-17-2007 03:56 PM

Exactly. I sold my Steelers tiks (2 seats on aisle section 129, red parking, and 2 tailgate passes) for $150. I was more than happy to get that. I pay over double that because I have to buy the tailgate passes every season. I wish you luck trying to get $170.

Redskin Rich 06-17-2007 04:05 PM

Maybe you should put them on Ebay.

skinsfan_nn 06-17-2007 04:32 PM

[quote=Warpath;318905]Exactly. I sold my Steelers tiks (2 seats on aisle section 129, red parking, and 2 tailgate passes) for $150. I was more than happy to get that. I pay over double that because I have to buy the tailgate passes every season. I wish you luck trying to get $170.[/quote]

I know it a losing battle trying to becoup a little of the lost pre-season cash. I did get $200 for a set of my steelers pre-seasons tics and park, but I kept tics we are going to the game.

Also, I had these listed on ebay with a starting price of 159.99 and had a bid with several days left, with a bunch of watchers....when ebay had a problem on a CC that had not been updated, so those TARDS stopped the auction.....? Luck of the draw I guess, I've watched several other sets sell in this same exact price range and more since on ebay.

Anyway, there's always wiggle room....no bigge one way or the other. If I have them within a month of the game and unsold....STUBHUB

skinsfan_nn 06-18-2007 11:22 AM

Tickets are SOLD. In ONE DAY on ebay. $200 bucks. Mods please remove this thread. thanks