Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Happy Birthday Mr. President (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=18797)

Sammy Baugh Fan 07-06-2007 10:28 AM

Happy Birthday Mr. President

Happy Birthday Mr. President!

I know you have a thankless job and people love to trash you but not me. The job you have I would never want as there is no way to please everyone and you just have to do what you think is right. Things that seem right to me change I'm sure they do for you as well. May God bless you Mr. President and guide and keep you.

Happy Birthday Sir!

Do you still get Birthday spankings at 61 years old?

peace
mike

BigSKINBauer 07-06-2007 10:39 AM

Re: Happy Birthday Mr. President

not pleasing everyone is an understatement when your approval rating is teetering at 30%

SmootSmack 07-06-2007 10:48 AM

30%. That means he's batting .300 Those are all-star numbers!

Riggo44 07-06-2007 10:48 AM

Happy B-Day W. I can't believe I voted for you twice. But then again who else was I going to vote for??? I’m sure your doing a better job then that wimp John Kerry could have.
[IMG]http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w316/redskins5605/foreign_leaders_for_John_Kerry.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w316/redskins5605/john-kerry-caught-staring.jpg[/IMG]

Can someone please run in 08’ that we can really feel good about voting for? I miss Reagan & Bush Sr.

Sammy Baugh Fan 07-06-2007 10:58 AM

[QUOTE=BigSKINBauer;325179]not pleasing everyone is an understatement when your approval rating is teetering at 30%[/QUOTE]

You know if you can't say something nice about someone you can always just shut the fuck up. Are you such a bitter little person that you have no way of self controlling youself and have such an ego that you think everyone needs to hear YOUR opinion in every thread?

You have a thread full of Mother F'ing the President did you have to spew in my thread too?

Geez-o-flip

Sorry you have to read this crap in your Birthday Thread Mr. President.
peace and prayers

SmootSmack 07-06-2007 11:03 AM

[QUOTE=Sammy Baugh Fan;325184]You know if you can't say something nice about someone you can always just shut the fuck up. Are you such a bitter little person that you have no way of self controlling youself and have such an ego that you think everyone needs to hear YOUR opinion in every thread?

You have a thread full of Mother F'ing the President did you have to spew in my thread too?

Geez-o-flip

peace and prayers[/QUOTE]

Well I'm not sure that BSB was trying to incite anything. Probably didn't need to fly off the handle on him.

And look I agree with you, the Let's Impeach the President thread is pointless. Mainly because the person who started it (not BigSkinBauer) had no desire to really have any legit discussion apparently.

And I understand you're wanting to create a "counter-thread" but no need to make it a battle

Redskins8588 07-06-2007 11:05 AM

[QUOTE=Sammy Baugh Fan;325184]You know if you can't say something nice about someone you can always just shut the fuck up. Are you such a bitter little person that you have no way of self controlling youself and have such an ego that you think everyone needs to hear YOUR opinion in every thread?

Geez-o-flip

peace and prayers[/QUOTE]

Truth hurts doesn't it?

Sammy Baugh Fan 07-06-2007 11:06 AM

[QUOTE=Redskins8588;325187]Truth hurts doesn't it?[/QUOTE]

Jump on the jerk bandwagon folks! Everyones doing it!

I can see this is going to lead to a 3 month vacation but oh well.

SmootSmack 07-06-2007 11:08 AM

Let's all take a breath and calm down.

Redskins8588 07-06-2007 11:11 AM

[QUOTE=Sammy Baugh Fan;325188]Jump on the jerk bandwagon folks! Everyones doing [/QUOTE]

Sure I will jump on only because you and Bush make it so easy...

Riggo44 07-06-2007 11:12 AM

[QUOTE=SmootSmack;325189]Let's all take a breath and calm down.[/QUOTE]

:laughing2 :laughing2 This is going to get good.:FIREdevil

Sammy Baugh Fan 07-06-2007 11:15 AM

[QUOTE=Riggo44;325193]:laughing2 :laughing2 This is going to get good.:FIREdevil[/QUOTE]

lol
In the past it would have.

It's ironic that these folks can bash Bush who is not here to defend himself but my words back to folks who can defind themself are in question.

Happy Birthday Mr. President!

SmootSmack 07-06-2007 11:19 AM

[QUOTE=Sammy Baugh Fan;325194]lol
In the past it would have.

It's ironic that these folks can bash Bush who is not here to defend himself but my words back to folks who can defind themself are in question.

Happy Birthday Mr. President![/QUOTE]

You just gotta watch the language you use. Didn't need to tell someone to shut the fuck up

Sammy Baugh Fan 07-06-2007 11:21 AM

[QUOTE=SmootSmack;325199]You just gotta watch the language you use. Didn't need to tell someone to shut the fuck up[/QUOTE]

Come on man I didn't tell him to shut the fuck up I said "you CAN shut the fuck up". Get yer facts straight there buddy.

Now, what's a party thread with out some Birthday Games.

Grab a tail folks!
[IMG]http://www.hogwild.net/cartoon/hillary.clinton.jpg[/IMG]

Redskins8588 07-06-2007 11:27 AM

[QUOTE=Sammy Baugh Fan;325200]Come on man I didn't tell him to shut the fuck up I said "you CAN shut the fuck up". Get yer facts straight there buddy.
[/QUOTE]

Whats the difference, you still told him to "shut the fuck up"...

Monkeydad 07-06-2007 11:29 AM

[quote=BigSKINBauer;325179]not pleasing everyone is an understatement when your approval rating is teetering at 30%[/quote]

And Congress is at 16%. He's twice as good as anyone else in Washington if you want to play that game. :D

Can't people be civilized for a single day? Like it or not, he's the President and that alone deserves respect. I cringed and called our previous leader "President Clinton" because the position is one that is to be respected, even if I don't respect the individual. I can't stand people (and the media) who just say "Bush" or "Dubya". He is [U]PRESIDENT[/U] BUSH. Grow up and learn some respect people. Just as we're to refer to the beast running for President as "Senator Clinton" because it's a matter of respect. You don't have to like someone to be mature and respectful towards them.

Didn't any of your parents teach you simple manners and respect for authority? I guess not...

[B]Happy Birthday, Mr. President.[/B]

Thanks for starting the thread, SBF. And thank YOU for serving this great country so we can have a President instead of a murdering dictator who speaks German in charge. [IMG]http://www.rightnation.us/forums/style_emoticons/default/salute.gif[/IMG]

Sammy Baugh Fan 07-06-2007 11:30 AM

[QUOTE=Redskins8588;325206]Whats the difference, you still told him to "shut the fuck up"...[/QUOTE]

No I didn't. That's a LIE.

I gave him an option he seemed not to be aware of is all.

Monkeydad 07-06-2007 11:31 AM

[quote=SmootSmack;325199]You just gotta watch the language you use. Didn't need to tell someone to shut the fuck up[/quote]

Now you just said it. :cheeky-sm

Yeah, he did cross the language line, but he's probably just sick of some people's hobby of bashing our President. I can understand that.

It's a happy birthday thread, not a political debate.

saden1 07-06-2007 11:32 AM

[quote=Redskins8588;325206]Whats the difference, you still told him to "shut the fuck up"...[/quote]

He gave him the choice to shut the fuck up...that's what freedom is all about.

No seriously folks, if you have something bad to say about the Prez do it in the countless threads we have trashing him.

Redskins8588 07-06-2007 11:33 AM

[QUOTE=Sammy Baugh Fan;325208]No I didn't. That's a LIE.

I gave him an option he seemed not to be aware of is all.[/QUOTE]

Its your story, tell it how you want...

Sammy Baugh Fan 07-06-2007 11:36 AM

[QUOTE=Redskins8588;325212]Its your story, tell it how you want...[/QUOTE]

No story there bro. Facts and Quotes period

[quote]You know if you can't say something nice about someone you [B][I][U]can[/U][/I][/B] always just shut the fuck up.[/quote]

BigSKINBauer 07-06-2007 11:38 AM

[quote=Sammy Baugh Fan;325184]You know if you can't say something nice about someone you can always just shut the fuck up. Are you such a bitter little person that you have no way of self controlling youself and have such an ego that you think everyone needs to hear YOUR opinion in every thread?

Geez-o-flip

peace and prayers[/quote]
I started reading this thinking you were being sarcastic for a second but i see you are actually mad. I'll let it go because you're a good guy SBF

Redskins8588 07-06-2007 11:40 AM

You are still telling him to shut up, no matter if you are giving him the choice to shut up. Either way you are getting your point across that you would like it very much for him to shut up. Say what you want but at the end of the day you would like it for BSB to shut up...

Riggo44 07-06-2007 11:42 AM

[IMG]http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w316/redskins5605/shut2.jpg[/IMG]

Sammy Baugh Fan 07-06-2007 11:42 AM

[QUOTE=BigSKINBauer;325217]I started reading this thinking you were being sarcastic for a second but i see you are actually mad. I'll let it go because you're a good guy SBF[/QUOTE]

I did get angry at you. I take this Nation and my President serious and personal. I'm sorry for using such words about a you who are as well a pretty ok fella. I'm sorry.

peace

Sammy Baugh Fan 07-06-2007 03:28 PM

Dubya called to say thanks for the Birthday wishes and to see about some BBQ for next year.

Said for me not to sweat ya'll mean comments cus as he said..."sticks and stones may break my bones but I can wire tap them or send them all to Gitmo in the middle of the night if'n I want".

He said something about jotting names down to be audited as well. lol

peace
Fresh air does a body good.

jbcjr14 07-06-2007 04:14 PM

Wow, this one got out of hand in a hurry.

I am not happy with Gov't in general, but still Happy Birthday Mr. President!

Redskins8588 07-06-2007 04:46 PM

[QUOTE=Sammy Baugh Fan;325301]
Said for me not to sweat ya'll mean comments cus as he said..."sticks and stones may break my bones but I can wire tap them or send them all to Gitmo in the middle of the night if'n I want".

peace
Fresh air does a body good.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, thats not against my constitutional rights or anything.

Sammy Baugh Fan 07-06-2007 06:58 PM

[QUOTE=Redskins8588;325339]Yeah, thats not against my constitutional rights or anything.[/QUOTE]
[B]doy doy doy![/B]

Yer very aware of the OBVIOUS there spark plug.

oh! 3 month for calling this guy a spark plug?
lol

Throw a rock into a pack of dogs and the one hit always has his ass yelping.

Happy Birthday Mr President!!!

Sammy Baugh Fan 07-06-2007 07:20 PM

[QUOTE=jbcjr14;325328]Wow, this one got out of hand in a hurry.

I am not happy with Gov't in general, but still Happy Birthday Mr. President![/QUOTE]

I have to agree 100% on both parts.

The thread was to remind folks the President was just a man and had a birthday. I like the guy and respect the guy for "most" of what he has done.

Heck, looking back at my life or any of ya'lls lives we at best can say I respect "some" of what I have done.

My best wishes were to the man and the Office in which we as American people elected him which is the Presidency.

It's a shame how some folks have such a lack of respect. I'll be the first to tell you I 100% think Bill Clinton was the worst President our Nation has ever had but if I met the guy I would say...."It's nice to meet you Mr. President." and not feel the need to mother'f the guy just..."because I can".

You Bush bashers are whiners when complaining to folks that can't fix yer bitch. Can anyone at the warpath get Bush out? No. Duh.

Don't feel bad Bush is not all that special. If I knew your birthday I would make a post so how special is that?

peace
mike

jsarno 07-06-2007 07:34 PM

[QUOTE=Sammy Baugh Fan;325367]
It's a shame how some folks have such a lack of respect. I'll be the first to tell you I 100% think Bill Clinton was the worst President our Nation has ever had but if I met the guy I would say...."It's nice to meet you Mr. President." and not feel the need to mother'f the guy just..."because I can".[/QUOTE]

100% agree.
Happy B-Day Mr. President.

The man is doing a good job, leave him alone. But it has apparently become politically correct to bash president Bush. It's actually funny cause most of them just spew incorrect statements and sound like idiots. I guess that's what those dems do best. smoke and mirrors, smoke and mirrors.

djnemo65 07-06-2007 07:35 PM

January 2nd SBF. Don't be like everyone else I know and forget because you are still hung over from New Year's! And I want my own thread. Thank you.

Sammy Baugh Fan 07-06-2007 07:41 PM

[QUOTE=djnemo65;325375]January 2nd SBF. Don't be like everyone else I know and forget because you are still hung over from New Year's! And I want my own thread. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Game on!
I'll do my best but...if you remind me I'll send you a couple of Pit Pirate T-shirts and Camisols for the Kabooty Dancer friends of yers. lol

peace

dallass-blows 2 07-06-2007 07:43 PM

[QUOTE=Sammy Baugh Fan;325379]Game on!
I'll do my best but...if you remind me I'll send you a couple of Pit Pirate T-shirts and Camisols for the Kabooty Dancer friends of yers. lol

peace[/QUOTE]

yo man im on your side!

happy berf day George W. Bush!

Sammy Baugh Fan 07-06-2007 07:44 PM

[QUOTE=dallass-blows 2;325380]yo man im on your side!

happy berf day George W. Bush![/QUOTE]

lol
heh heh
He said "berf day"

Thanks man

Happy B-Day Mr. President!

djnemo65 07-06-2007 08:33 PM

[QUOTE=Sammy Baugh Fan;325379]Game on!

peace[/QUOTE]

Well that's an offer that's tough to refuse my friend. The dancers are already marking their calenders.

skinsfan_nn 07-06-2007 08:40 PM

SBF, I got your back my brother!

Happy, Happy, B-Day, to our Commander- in- Chief, Mr. George W. Bush

It's called a little bit of AMERICAN PRIDE.....no matter what side of the political fence you happen to be on.

P.S. Hey friend, that's 10.30.....every year! Don't forget the EXTRAS.....I'm gettin old, but don't tell a soul..........

Sammy Baugh Fan 07-06-2007 11:02 PM

[QUOTE=skinsfan_nn;325387]SBF, I got your back my brother!

Happy, Happy, B-Day, to our Commander- in- Chief, Mr. George W. Bush

It's called a little bit of AMERICAN PRIDE.....no matter what side of the political fence you happen to be on.

P.S. Hey friend, that's 10.30.....every year! Don't forget the EXTRAS.....I'm gettin old, but don't tell a soul..........[/QUOTE]

The comforting thing is our Nation is built on folks like you and not the mouthy haters. Sure mouthy productive folks did get us going and countinue to keep us going most bashers/haters are seen for what they are.

peace to ya bro
Ride Safe
mike

dmek25 07-07-2007 05:05 AM

im not sure i should reply. i am usually seeing sbf side of things, but this has me thinking, ummmm???

Skinsfan1967 07-07-2007 07:20 AM

Pease keep in mind that as the President and his family celebrate his birth there are many families morning death. Let's keep them all in our prayers.