Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Number 8 Was Ranked Number 8 (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=18916)

jsarno 07-22-2007 01:52 AM

Re: Number 8 Was Ranked Number 8

[QUOTE=EARTHQUAKE2689;331743]and hold the chunks.[/QUOTE]

I still laugh at that. I just watched that episode of Family Guy, and everytime I see the "weather report" I think of you. LOL.

EARTHQUAKE2689 07-22-2007 02:02 AM

[quote=jsarno;331752]I still laugh at that. I just watched that episode of Family Guy, and everytime I see the "weather report" I think of you. LOL.[/quote]

as long as I have an influence on people, I am happy.

jsarno 07-22-2007 02:05 AM

[QUOTE=EARTHQUAKE2689;331773]as long as I have an influence on people, I am happy.[/QUOTE]

Some day we'll have to go catch a beer together.

EARTHQUAKE2689 07-22-2007 02:14 AM

[quote=jsarno;331778]Some day we'll have to go catch a beer together.[/quote]

cool. Is Angry throwing them at us.

jsarno 07-22-2007 02:16 AM

[QUOTE=EARTHQUAKE2689;331793]cool. Is Angry throwing them at us.[/QUOTE]

Angry would be too busy working since he is a graveyard guy! LOL.

Monkeydad 07-23-2007 12:23 PM

Brunell is an ideal backup. He knows the system, he CAN play, he'll help Campbell in the learning process. His only problem is staying healthy and lasting a whole season, so being a backup will throw that out the window. I'm very comfortable having him step in if needed, even for half a season.

jsarno 07-23-2007 01:35 PM

[QUOTE=Buster;331985]Brunell is an ideal backup. He knows the system, he CAN play, he'll help Campbell in the learning process. His only problem is staying healthy and lasting a whole season, so being a backup will throw that out the window. I'm very comfortable having him step in if needed, even for half a season.[/QUOTE]

I'm not as confident in the half a season comment...but Brunell is good at not making situations worse. He usually doesn't make a lot of mistakes, and he won't take many chances either. If we want to win, we don't want him for half a season, but if he has to spell for a game or two, I'm OK with that.

skinsfan69 07-23-2007 01:39 PM

[quote=jsarno;331705]I can see that.
mmmmmm eva longoria....mmmmmmmmm.[/quote]

she's like the 3rd of 4th best looking chick on the show. the blonde that's dating michael bolton BLOWS her away.

Monksdown 07-23-2007 01:43 PM

[quote=skinsfan69;332017]she's like the 3rd of 4th best looking chick on the show. the blonde that's dating michael bolton BLOWS her away.[/quote]

A colleague of mine ran into the two of them last summer in Georgetown. She was really nice to him, he didnt ask her for anything, just said hello. Michael Bolton was apparently a dick.

jsarno 07-23-2007 01:51 PM

[QUOTE=skinsfan69;332017]she's like the 3rd of 4th best looking chick on the show. the blonde that's dating michael bolton BLOWS her away.[/QUOTE]

I assume you are referring to Nicollette Sheridan. (there are two blondes on the show)
Nicollette was hooooot on that movie with Cedric the entertainer. I forget the name...it was something like the closer, but that's not it. Anyway, she tried to "jar his memory" by getting him excited...wow.
Everyone has their opinion, but to me there is no doubt that Eva is the best looking on that show, and one of the best looking on all of primetime TV.

enel 07-23-2007 02:27 PM

[QUOTE=jsarno;332028]I assume you are referring to Nicollette Sheridan. (there are two blondes on the show)
Nicollette was hooooot on that movie with Cedric the entertainer. I forget the name...it was something like the closer, but that's not it. Anyway, she tried to "jar his memory" by getting him excited...wow.
Everyone has their opinion, but to me there is no doubt that Eva is the best looking on that show, and one of the best looking on all of primetime TV.[/QUOTE]

No Doubt... The Blond chick from Las Vegas ain't bad either... I think her last name is Sims or something... maybe Molly Sims... i think that sounds right. Those are probably my tops...

jsarno 07-23-2007 02:45 PM

[QUOTE=enel;332044]No Doubt... The Blond chick from Las Vegas ain't bad either... I think her last name is Sims or something... maybe Molly Sims... i think that sounds right. Those are probably my tops...[/QUOTE]

I actually think Vennessa Marcil (sp?) on Las Vegas is better looking. (she's Sam on the show) I don't like her bitch attitude, but from what I understand she's a sweetie off camera, she just plays a bitch on TV.

Monksdown 07-23-2007 02:53 PM

[quote=enel;332044]No Doubt... The Blond chick from Las Vegas ain't bad either... I think her last name is Sims or something... maybe Molly Sims... i think that sounds right. Those are probably my tops...[/quote]

molly sims was James Caan's daughter on the show Vegas.

jsarno 07-23-2007 07:01 PM

[QUOTE=Monksdown;332057]molly sims was James Caan's daughter on the show Vegas.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean "was"? Still is.