Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Rice takin' physical test for Giants (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=19046)

GridIron26 07-30-2007 02:28 PM

Rice takin' physical test for Giants

Check this out, Simeon Rice is gonna take physical test for NY Giants.. I don't think that is good news??

[url=http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2953787]ESPN - With Strahan out, Giants to give DE Rice physical - NFL[/url]

MonkFan4Life 07-30-2007 02:38 PM

Re: Rice takin' physical test for Giants

Dude Strahan has the GAYEST picture ever !

wilsowilso 07-30-2007 02:52 PM

[quote=MonkFan4Life;334359]Dude Strahan has the GAYEST picture ever ![/quote]

I just spit about half of my Big Gulp of Moutain Dew on my couch.

TheMalcolmConnection 07-30-2007 02:53 PM

Ugh. Why does EVERY somewhat decent player end up in the NFC East?!

wilsowilso 07-30-2007 02:56 PM

The Giants could be looking at a meltdown this year. Manning is under intense pressure right now. I just don't see how this would help them all that much.

MonkFan4Life 07-30-2007 02:57 PM

[quote=wilsowilso;334366]I just spit about half of my Big Gulp of Moutain Dew on my couch.[/quote]

Then my job is done !

Seriously though he does have a gay pic. I'm not saying to look like you're going to the Pen but HOW MANY PLAYERS TURN THEIR SHOUDERS AND TILT THEIR HEAD ? Looks like he's trying to put the googly eyes on someone to me. If that's his thing more power to him but if I can say that some of these guys look like they are ready to kill somone then I can say that he looks a tad suspect. Not that there's anything wrong with that

wilsowilso 07-30-2007 03:01 PM

[quote=MonkFan4Life;334370]Then my job is done !

Seriously though he does have a gay pic. I'm not saying to look like you're going to the Pen but HOW MANY PLAYERS TURN THEIR SHOUDERS AND TILT THEIR HEAD ? Looks like he's trying to put the googly eyes on someone to me. If that's his thing more power to him but if I can say that some of these guys look like they are ready to kill somone then I can say that he looks a tad suspect. Not that there's anything wrong with that[/quote]

Yeah I read your post before I clicked on the link to see the picture. I still wasn't prepared for the drag queen quality it has to it.

TheMalcolmConnection 07-30-2007 03:08 PM

It's like: "Hay, hay hay!"

Krills 07-30-2007 03:17 PM

Haha...you guys are weak!! I wanted to believe his wife after her allegations a while back, but after this picture it's too big of a coincidence to overlook.

mlmpetert 07-30-2007 03:19 PM

[quote=wilsowilso;334372]Yeah I read your post before I clicked on the link to see the picture. I still wasn't prepared for the drag queen quality it has to it.[/quote]

Same thing happend to me. Thats one serisouly gay picture

JWsleep 07-30-2007 03:25 PM

He's damaged goods, IMO, so this shows how worried the Gints are about Strahan (and that is one gay picture!).

(Not that there's anything wrong with that--being gay, that is. Being a Giant is another matter altogether.)

Giantone 07-30-2007 04:44 PM

[quote=wilsowilso;334369]The Giants could be looking at a meltdown this year. Manning is under intense pressure right now. I just don't see how this would help them all that much.[/quote]

LOL...really,how so ?So Campell isn't under any presure huh?
So ......"IF".........Gibbs does'nt win this year there won't be any pressure from the fans?:goodjob:

Giantone 07-30-2007 04:47 PM

[quote=JWsleep;334397]He's damaged goods, IMO, so this shows how worried the Gints are about Strahan (and that is one gay picture!).

(Not that there's anything wrong with that--being gay, that is. Being a Giant is another matter altogether.)[/quote]

Giants really are'nt worried but you'll find that out later.Strahan is no more gay Westbrook was or Portis is.

dmek25 07-30-2007 04:47 PM

[quote=TheMalcolmConnection;334380]It's like: "Hay, hay hay!"[/quote]
is this a whats happening reference? and good afternoon

SmootSmack 07-30-2007 04:48 PM

[QUOTE=dmek25;334449]is this a whats happening reference? and good afternoon[/QUOTE]

Or is it a Fat Albert reference?