Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Redskins Ravens Scrimage? (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=19109)

NM Redskin 08-02-2007 09:08 PM

Redskins Ravens Scrimage?

Well this be televised to you home town market guys? If so, anybody know if ten yard torrents does scrimage and preseason games? By the way Thanks to That Guy for the Ten Yard Torrent hook up.

Tha Posse 08-02-2007 09:34 PM

Re: Redskins Ravens Scrimage?

Thats a good question; I don't know. I was actually wondering the same thing, but I live close so I hope it is broadcast

Darrell_Green_28 08-02-2007 10:49 PM

will it be on Satellite? like Comcast Sportsnet?

jsarno 08-02-2007 10:50 PM

Who cares? When will we learn not to watch preseason?

NM Redskin 08-02-2007 10:55 PM

[QUOTE=jsarno;335818]Who cares? When will we learn not to watch preseason?[/QUOTE]

I even watch the pratice cam on redskins.com.

MTK 08-02-2007 10:55 PM

[quote=jsarno;335818]Who cares? When will we learn not to watch preseason?[/quote]

So you won't be watching?

Nothing wrong with watching preseason, just don't get too hyped up or down about it I say.

jsarno 08-02-2007 10:59 PM

[QUOTE=Mattyk72;335822]So you won't be watching?

Nothing wrong with watching preseason, just don't get too hyped up or down about it I say.[/QUOTE]

After Spurrier, I learned my lesson.
Every year there are those people that think we have the best team in the world...but no one ever realizes that we look absolutely NOTHING like we do in preseason.
So, no, I will not be watching. Never do (anymore). I'll make my assessments after week 1.

NM Redskin 08-02-2007 11:12 PM

[QUOTE=jsarno;335824]After Spurrier, I learned my lesson.
Every year there are those people that think we have the best team in the world...but no one ever realizes that we look absolutely NOTHING like we do in preseason.
So, no, I will not be watching. Never do (anymore). I'll make my assessments after week 1.[/QUOTE]

Really? So you come to this site everyday but you don't watch preseason? Whatever dude, your a Redskin crack head like the rest of us.

jsarno 08-02-2007 11:17 PM

[QUOTE=NM Redskin;335834]Really? So you come to this site everyday but you don't watch preseason? Whatever dude, your a Redskin crack head like the rest of us.[/QUOTE]

I used to do it...but like I said, Spurrier killed me. We had the greatest preseason team EVER, and we sucked during the regular season.
So while I love the crack the Skins deal to us, I refuse to be a part of the preseason. I just hope we don't have any injuries.

Week 1 is like a holiday for me though.

hagams 08-03-2007 06:43 AM

That's nuts! I don't watch preseason to judge where we are. I watch preseason because it's Redskin Football. It may not count towards anything, but damnit it's still fun to watch and yell at the T.V.

NM Redskin 08-03-2007 03:37 PM

[QUOTE=jsarno;335839]I used to do it...but like I said, Spurrier killed me. We had the greatest preseason team EVER, and we sucked during the regular season.
So while I love the crack the Skins deal to us, I refuse to be a part of the preseason. I just hope we don't have any injuries.

Week 1 is like a holiday for me though.[/QUOTE]

I know preseason has hurt you in the past. Preseason has changed. Preseason promises. Please come back to Preseason.

But really, preseason is SO valuable to the Fantasy Footballer.

drew54 08-03-2007 03:43 PM

Should be on NFL Network live at 12 EST.

firstdown 08-03-2007 03:48 PM

I'm in the market and no the scrimage will not be on TV but we do get all the preseason games. Hey he watches the game in his closet when no one is looking.

skinsnut 08-03-2007 09:14 PM

[QUOTE=NM Redskin;335772]Well this be televised to you home town market guys? If so, anybody know if ten yard torrents does scrimage and preseason games? By the way Thanks to That Guy for the Ten Yard Torrent hook up.[/QUOTE]

Im new, I'm outta town, dont have nfl network, satelite... just have cable so I usually dont get squat...what is this "ten yard Torrent"? Is it online or something? that would be cool....[COLOR="Red"]anyone know of online TV or Radio for scrimage, preseason, regular?[/COLOR]

Warpath 08-03-2007 10:36 PM

[QUOTE=drew54;336023]Should be on NFL Network live at 12 EST.[/QUOTE]

[url=http://tvplanner.comcast.net/?lid=5ProgrammingWhatsOn&lpos=Nav&searchTerm=&sc=com&noLanding=true&initView=search&zipcode=#initView=grid,subPage=main,target=,b3target=,b3selPath=,gridStart=1186237800000,gridFilter=all,searchTerm=,microCat=null,microSubcat=null,browseAlpha=null,browseListing=null,1186194843846]TVplanner[/url]

Here in Richmond NFL Network lists inside training camp for the Colts at 12. I think NFL Network is national so Im not sure if they are actually showing it live or not. I do know that they are playing it Sunday at 1pm. If anyone has heard one way or the other let me know.