Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/)
-   -   when are the skins gonna upgrade that website? (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/19235-when-are-skins-gonna-upgrade-website.html)

sandman89 08-11-2007 05:28 AM

when are the skins gonna upgrade that website?

Man i think we have the skills to sice up are website better.

[url=http://www.redskins.com/]Washington Redskins[/url]

The media is good to show but man they took away alot of things i wanted to see like the Portis- Press conference and more.If where upgrading i would say upgrade the Media first.Than the back ground by putting Skins player's and the symbol.

dmek25 08-11-2007 09:25 AM

Re: when are the skins gonna upgrade that website?

looks alright to me

skinsfan_nn 08-11-2007 09:36 AM

whats wrong with the one they have..? how much more do you need..?

IMO, its a damn nice website!

skinsguy 08-11-2007 11:13 AM

The website is ok. I tend to like websites that are more simple in layout anyway. All the bells and whistles are attractive, but you also have to think about those who do not have access to broadband internet.

Gmanc711 08-11-2007 01:24 PM

Comapred to that site that they had before they redid this one, this is a TRILLION times better...I mean its not out of this world, but I dont think theres naything wrong with it.

Mattyk 08-11-2007 01:39 PM

I guess you never saw it about 5-6 years ago, it was easily the worst in the league before Snyder got it going and revamped it.

dall-assblows 08-11-2007 01:44 PM

[quote=Mattyk72;339002]I guess you never saw it about 5-6 years ago, it was easily the worst in the league before Snyder got it going and revamped it.[/quote]

eww man i remember that.

dall-assblows 08-11-2007 01:45 PM

if there is one thing they need to do to it is get rid of LARRY MICHAELS. please?

NM Redskin 08-11-2007 02:15 PM

I think we have one of the best sites in the league. Go look at the Tenn. site. It sucks. In fact it seems like every time I go to an opponents website it sucks hard compared to redskins.com. The articles are pretty good and the amount of videos they put out is a lot.

Bstanley 08-11-2007 03:41 PM

[quote=dall-assblows;339006]if there is one thing they need to do to it is get rid of LARRY MICHAELS. please?[/quote]

I dont know what the problem with Larry is ive talked to the guy cool dude IMO and HUGE Skins fan...I like him.

Krills 08-11-2007 04:21 PM

[quote=Bstanley;339029]I dont know what the problem is with Larry is ive talked to the guy cool dude IMO and HUGE Skins fan...I like him.[/quote]

I played with him at the Beach Blitz golf tournament last year and he is an awesome guy. He even gave me a cigar. Leave the guy alone. Larry rules!! Not the greatest golfer though...haha.

dall-assblows 08-11-2007 04:39 PM

thats just my opinion. personally i feel he is fake.

BigSKINBauer 08-11-2007 04:45 PM

didn't it win best website for fan related info or somehting like that a couple years ago? Every day they upload new videos and the site is clean and has all the info you would need. Now if 'that website' you are speaking of is extremeskins then i don't know if the job can ever be done.

dall-assblows 08-11-2007 04:49 PM

[quote=BigSKINBauer;339040]didn't it win best website for fan related info or somehting like that a couple years ago? Every day they upload new videos and the site is clean and has all the info you would need. Now if 'that website' you are speaking of is extremeskins then i don't know if the job can ever be done.[/quote]

haha where they chop cars ay? good song

sandman89 08-11-2007 05:12 PM

K your right i got to selfish but i wish they can still show us like old highlight games and NFL films.Like they took away the 2005 NFL film and i hope they add old highlights like what the Packs did.

The bucs Website is nice also when your about to click on something there Raido Host guy saids things like "TD tampa Bay".

lol

[url=http://www.buccaneers.com/]Buccaneers.com[/url]