Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The long overdue nail in the coffin for Brunell.. (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=19341)

RMSkins 08-18-2007 11:23 PM

Re: The long overdue nail in the coffin for Brunell..

[quote=skinsguy;341146]Did you actually watch the game?[/quote]
Uhhhh yeah, did you watch the game??????? Brunell looked like crap he had one nice throw on the 4th down to Hoag other than that there was nothing.

jsarno 08-18-2007 11:23 PM

[QUOTE=DynamiteRave;341139]Collins is a solid 2nd string[/QUOTE]

:doh:
:stop:
If you truely think that, I am extremely happy that you are not in our front office.
Brunell is no longer starter material, I think we can all agree to that, but he's a very good 2nd stringer.
The fact that you guys are making HUGE assumptions during a FREAKIN PRESEASON game is laughable. IT'S PRESEASON!!!! Stop acting like it's the super bowl.

GTripp0012 08-18-2007 11:24 PM

[quote=EARTHQUAKE2689;341140]NO he cost us the gamr today he sucks Collins is better he sucks FUCK BRUNELL GET HIS ASS OUT OF THERE. WE were in fucking field goal range.[/quote]Quake, I didn't see the game. [I]But[/I], I DO have the internet, and can see that you are way off on this one:

1-10-PIT 26(:29) 8-M.Brunell spiked the ball to stop the clock.

2-10-PIT 26 [I](:29) PENALTY on WAS, Delay of Game, 5 yards, enforced at PIT 26 - No Play.[/I]

2-15-PIT 31 [I](:29) 8-M.Brunell pass incomplete deep right to 86-B.Toler. PENALTY on WAS-86-B.Toler, Offensive Pass Interference, 10 yards, enforced at PIT 31 - No Play.[/I]

I don't know who takes the blame for the delay of game, but I can see that outside of that play, Brunell did his job like anyone would ask of a backup QB.

DynamiteRave 08-18-2007 11:25 PM

[quote=jsarno;341155]:doh:
:stop:
If you truely think that, I am extremely happy that you are not in our front office.
Brunell is no longer starter material, I think we can all agree to that, but he's a very good 2nd stringer.
The fact that you guys are making HUGE assumptions during a FREAKIN PRESEASON game is laughable. IT'S PRESEASON!!!! Stop acting like it's the super bowl.[/quote]

One day it will be the Super Bowl.

And a fine day it will be. :D
(Some optimisim in the face of pessimism, since everyone's all pissy over the preseason game now)

skinsguy 08-18-2007 11:25 PM

[QUOTE=EARTHQUAKE2689;341152]Like I said F^^K Brunell I dont care where he got us if he throws a pick[/QUOTE]

The pass was tipped. Give the hating a rest.

EARTHQUAKE2689 08-18-2007 11:26 PM

[quote=GTripp0012;341156]Quake, I didn't see the game. [I]But[/I], I DO have the internet, and can see that you are way off on this one:

1-10-PIT 26 (:29) 8-M.Brunell spiked the ball to stop the clock. 2-10-PIT 26 [I](:29) PENALTY on WAS, Delay of Game, 5 yards, enforced at PIT 26 - No Play.[/I] 2-15-PIT 31 [I](:29) 8-M.Brunell pass incomplete deep right to 86-B.Toler. PENALTY on WAS-86-B.Toler, Offensive Pass Interference, 10 yards, enforced at PIT 31 - No Play.[/I]
I don't know who takes the blame for the delay of game, but I can see that outside of that play, Brunell did his job like anyone would ask of a backup QB.[/quote]

I am just pissed and I will stay pissed because no turnovers until he came into the game i dont care if the fumble wasnt him, he sucks i hate him always have and now he is NEVER getting off my late list.

70Chip 08-18-2007 11:27 PM

Collins knows where to go with the ball but his arm is weaker than Brunell's if such a thing is possible. Both of them have serious drawbacks and you seem to be basing your asessment on some paranoid dislike of Joe Gibbs' religous faith. No nails and no coffins tonight.

GTripp0012 08-18-2007 11:27 PM

[quote=EARTHQUAKE2689;341160]I am just pissed and I will stay pissed because no turnovers until he came into the game i dont care if the fumble wasnt him, he sucks i hate him always have and now he is NEVER getting off my late list.[/quote]et tu, quake?

Redskins_P 08-18-2007 11:27 PM

[QUOTE=DynamiteRave;341151]Chances don't win games though.[/QUOTE]

Say what?

Redskins_P 08-18-2007 11:28 PM

[QUOTE=EARTHQUAKE2689;341160]I am just pissed and I will stay pissed because no turnovers until he came into the game i dont care if the fumble wasnt him, he sucks i hate him always have and now he is NEVER getting off my late list.[/QUOTE]

Yo relax man. Its just a preseason game.

EARTHQUAKE2689 08-18-2007 11:29 PM

[quote=skinsguy;341159]The pass was tipped. Give the hating a rest.[/quote]

dont care. when crap like this happens just seems that more often than not over the last 3 years MB is the QB

skinsguy 08-18-2007 11:30 PM

[QUOTE=RMSkins;341153]Uhhhh yeah, did you watch the game??????? Brunell looked like crap he had one nice throw on the 4th down to Hoag other than that there was nothing.[/QUOTE]

Uhhhh..yeah sure did. :pffff: Nothing wrong with Brunell tonight. You people are just desperate to find anything wrong with the guy.

DynamiteRave 08-18-2007 11:30 PM

[quote=Redskins_P;341165]Say what?[/quote]

Chances don't win the game. Almost doesn't count.
We ALMOST won the game. Well we didn't.
Now what?

I'm not saying Brunell is the root of all evil and that he sucks at life and needs to die.

I'm just saying his best days are by him.

I think we don't need him to be a good team. He's just kinda there.

EARTHQUAKE2689 08-18-2007 11:33 PM

[quote=Redskins_P;341166]Yo relax man. Its just a preseason game.[/quote]

cant relax until our next game because we lost.

jsarno 08-18-2007 11:33 PM

[QUOTE=DynamiteRave;341158]One day it will be the Super Bowl.

And a fine day it will be. :D
(Some optimisim in the face of pessimism, since everyone's all pissy over the preseason game now)[/QUOTE]

Well, considering this will be Brunell's last season (cap figures will make him stupid to keep after this season) I doubt it will be an issue unless we make the super bowl this year, and if we do, it will be because Campbell kicked ass, and it will be his team to win or lose on that stage.

One of the reasons I hate preseason is cause of all the crazy fans that over value it. They have nothing else better to do in the offseason but wait for the preseason then of course they feel the need to play internet GM.