Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/)
-   -   Anyone see Superbad? (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/19374-anyone-see-superbad.html)

hooskins 08-20-2007 12:41 PM

Anyone see Superbad?

I just watched it this weekend and thought it was hilarious. But I guess you have to like that kinda humor, and also receive herbal aid to enjoy it.

Mattyk 08-20-2007 12:45 PM

Re: Anyone see Superbad?

I haven't yet but it looks like an instant classic.

hooskins 08-20-2007 12:53 PM

[quote=Mattyk72;341762]I haven't yet but it looks like an instant classic.[/quote]

I think it will be, the previews dont hit any of the really funny points because they cant show any of that on TV.

hooskins 08-20-2007 01:00 PM

Here is a better trailer might be a bit NSFW

[YT]aonSHi327wI[/YT]

mooby 08-20-2007 01:06 PM

I'm gonna go see on Wednesday along with Rush Hour 3. Both look awesome.

dmek25 08-20-2007 02:58 PM

i really didn't want to see it, but after watching the trailer, now I'm there. thanks hoo

BigSKINBauer 08-20-2007 04:50 PM

[quote=mooby;341782]I'm gonna go see on Wednesday along with Rush Hour 3. Both look awesome.[/quote]
rush hour three sucks in comparison. I watched superbad on friday and posted what i thought in that movie thread. The term instant classic is being thrown around and i feel that is a bit cocky on the part of the producers. HOwever, it is funny as hell. It was missing a little bit of something. I can't tell what but regardless it was one of the funniest movies i've ever seen.

The big debate has been superbad or knocked up. I think most people i've spoken to like knocked up.

I do think superbad will be a classic funny movie though. It doesn't hold the same place in my heart as happy gilmore and billy madison but it is definitely, dare i say, funnier than those. In 10 years its going to be on TV everyday with tons of words cut out and dubbed over.

BigSKINBauer 08-20-2007 04:56 PM

[quote=hooskins;341779]Here is a better trailer might be a bit NSFW

[yt]aonSHi327wI[/yt][/quote]

That commercial can tell a lot more. Best line in the movie.

-thats funny because my back is located on my cock.

The commercial doesn't show all the talking that happened after the comment. I swear I nearly fell out of my seat when he said that. I don't have a damn clue how the girls reacted because i couldn't hear because of all the laughing. That happened a few times in the movie. I have to see it again anyways.

Stacks42 08-20-2007 04:57 PM

[quote=BigSKINBauer;341941]rush hour three sucks in comparison. I watched superbad on friday and posted what i thought in that movie thread. The term instant classic is being thrown around and i feel that is a bit cocky on the part of the producers. HOwever, it is funny as hell.[B] It was missing a little bit of something. I can't tell what but regardless it was one of the funniest movies i've ever seen. [/B]

The big debate has been superbad or knocked up. I think most people i've spoken to like knocked up.

I do think superbad will be a classic funny movie though. It doesn't hold the same place in my heart as happy gilmore and billy madison but it is definitely, dare i say, funnier than those. In 10 years its going to be on TV everyday with tons of words cut out and dubbed over.[/quote]

It was missing one thing.... NUDITY!

BigSKINBauer 08-20-2007 04:58 PM

[quote=Stacks42;341947]It was missing one thing.... NUDITY![/quote]
haha, i'll go with that.

KLHJ2 08-20-2007 11:32 PM

I made the mistake of taking my chidren to see it. 5 minuites into the movie I sent them whith their mother to watch the Simpsons. Superbad had me laughing my ass off from start to finish. The 2 main characters were alright, but it was McLoven and the cops that made the film.

BigSKINBauer 08-20-2007 11:43 PM

how old were the children?? That is a definite no no for this movie.

KLHJ2 08-21-2007 12:12 AM

[quote=BigSKINBauer;342130]how old were the children?? That is a definite no no for this movie.[/quote]

Well, their age is irrelevant as I was under the impression that it was PG-13, later to realize that I was wrong. I based it on what I had seen in the previews not actually paying attention to the rating. I thought that it was going to be something like "She's all That" or "Boys and girls". I was wrong because it made "American Pie" look rated G. Like I said, as soon as I heard the opening lines after the opening credits my kids were gone.

BigSKINBauer 08-21-2007 12:24 AM

haha. When i was younger, my neighbor's mom took us to watch road trip when it was in theaters. I was like 11. There were many boobs. I liked it a lot.

RobH4413 08-21-2007 12:42 AM

Just saw it....

Best movie of the summer.

Destroyed knocked up. I could barely breathe at parts.