Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   HAD an awful redskins related dream last night (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=19397)

redskinsfanatic 08-21-2007 01:34 PM

HAD an awful redskins related dream last night

3 years into the future when michael vick comes back to the NFL,jerry jones signs him to a huge contract,and dallas has another friggin' dynasty.
am i the only one to think this?????????

70Chip 08-21-2007 01:37 PM

Re: HAD an awfule redskins related dream last night

Probably. Vick's Lifetime completion percentage is 54%. We should pray he winds up at the Cowboys.

sandman89 08-21-2007 01:38 PM

I had a dream today the Foot ball stadium was smaller and the FG post was as big as the T.V.And JC threw to james Trash for a game winning 10 yard pass but dropped it and dallas won 12-6.I might go to the hospital i think i was about to get a heart attack i was screaming.

ArtMonkDrillz 08-21-2007 02:21 PM

I had a dream the other day that the Skins some how signed Randy Moss for very cheap and he came in here and played like his old self, only without being a total headcase. He and Santana just destroyed everyone. It was fun while it lasted.

Skinny Tee 08-21-2007 02:34 PM

I had a terrible dream last night that someone put an "e" on the end of awful!!!

It was awfule!...OH NO, it's come back...it really wasn't a dream!!!!!!

firstdown 08-21-2007 03:09 PM

Re: HAD an awful redskins related dream last night

I had a really bad dream about reading a really bad post/thread.

Here's a link that you need to read:
[URL]http://www.redskinswarpath.com/locker-room/18948-another-season-of-redskins-football.html[/URL]

Monkeydad 08-21-2007 03:20 PM

Try not eating the Taco Bell right before bed.

Dallas WOULD be the one team who'd sign a convicted felon, but even if they did, he wouldn't be successful. Vick wasn't a good QB before jail, so after a 2-3 year layoff, he's not going to suddenly know how to play the position.

redskinsfanatic 08-21-2007 05:29 PM

[QUOTE]Try not eating the Taco Bell right before bed.
[/QUOTE]

huh?i do'nt eat that shit from taco bell.i had a dream where i talked to more skinsfans than i have in a year!vick was at least a good of a qb as randall cunningham was and look at all the times he clusterfucked the skins in philly and dallas.

BigSKINBauer 08-21-2007 07:01 PM

I had a bad dream last night too. I have this dream a lot. I was actually going to post it in the SHFT but i hate this stupid ass dream so much and it is a recurring one and it is anything buy SHF. I think many people have it actually...

So i'm back in high school and it is the day before finals and i realize that i thought i had dropped a class at the beginning of the semester but i didn't. I then realize that i haven't been to the class at all and i don't know where it is . I figure my life is over and my GPA is shot. I won't go to college. BUt i put all that in the back of my mind and start thinking of a way to convince the administrators that i really didn't know i was in the class. I feel that it is a hopeless cause and hope to get partial credit for all the work i missed.

I F>>>>> ING HATE THIS DREAM. seriously i get it quite a bit (more than any other) and i always wake up scared.

I also have variations to the dream. Like i missed a test because i was absent but i forgot to make it up. I had an opportunity but it is the end of the semester and it is finals time and i don't know what to do.

I have the dream with college variations too.

I am diseased. What does it mean!?!!?!?

skinsfan_nn 08-21-2007 07:07 PM

[quote=BigSKINBauer;342603]I had a bad dream last night too. I have this dream a lot. I was actually going to post it in the SHFT but i hate this stupid ass dream so much and it is a recurring one and it is anything buy SHF. I think many people have it actually...

So i'm back in high school and it is the day before finals and i realize that i thought i had dropped a class at the beginning of the semester but i didn't. I then realize that i haven't been to the class at all and i don't know where it is . I figure my life is over and my GPA is shot. I won't go to college. BUt i put all that in the back of my mind and start thinking of a way to convince the administrators that i really didn't know i was in the class. I feel that it is a hopeless cause and hope to get partial credit for all the work i missed.

I F>>>>> ING HATE THIS DREAM. seriously i get it quite a bit (more than any other) and i always wake up scared.

I also have variations to the dream. Like i missed a test because i was absent but i forgot to make it up. I had an opportunity but it is the end of the semester and it is finals time and i don't know what to do.

I am diseased. What does it mean!?!!?!?[/quote]

Damn Bauer, wake up scared...scared of what, the boogie man? HUH..... lol

You'll grow out of it youngster!

I HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT THE REDSKINS WIN THE SUPERBOWL IN 2007!

skinsfan_nn 08-21-2007 07:10 PM

By the way, why the heck is this in the locker room...? MODS PLZ. lol

BigSKINBauer 08-21-2007 07:13 PM

[quote=skinsfan_nn;342605]Damn Bauer, wake up scared...scared of what, the boogie man? HUH..... lol

You'll grow out of it youngster!

I HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT THE REDSKINS WIN THE SUPERBOWL IN 2007![/quote]
haha

While writing that i knew it made sound like a little bitch but i had to speak the truth. I am terrified when i wake up. i am not even going to lie. I am going to read up on some dream analysis on that too. I have it about every 2 months or so. I am pretty sure i didn't have it much while in college though...

Seriously i've had that dream for over 2 years. I hate it.

BleedBurgundy 08-22-2007 12:25 PM

[QUOTE=BigSKINBauer;342603]I had a bad dream last night too. I have this dream a lot. I was actually going to post it in the SHFT but i hate this stupid ass dream so much and it is a recurring one and it is anything buy SHF. I think many people have it actually...

I am diseased. What does it mean!?!!?!?[/QUOTE]

Let me look it up in my dream book... lol

hooskins 08-22-2007 12:33 PM

[quote=BigSKINBauer;342608]haha

While writing that i knew it made sound like a little bitch but i had to speak the truth. I am terrified when i wake up. i am not even going to lie. I am going to read up on some dream analysis on that too. I have it about every 2 months or so. I am pretty sure i didn't have it much while in college though...

Seriously i've had that dream for over 2 years. I hate it.[/quote]

You have this dream because you are brown.

ArtMonkDrillz 08-22-2007 01:14 PM

[QUOTE=BigSKINBauer;342603]I had a bad dream last night too. I have this dream a lot. I was actually going to post it in the SHFT but i hate this stupid ass dream so much and it is a recurring one and it is anything buy SHF. I think many people have it actually...

I am diseased. What does it mean!?!!?!?[/QUOTE]I've had the exact same dream many, many times. The weird thing is that I still have it even though I graduated from college in '04.

I don't think it's ever scared me though, ya big puss!

KateSkinFan 08-22-2007 03:41 PM

[QUOTE=redskinsfanatic;342442]3 years into the future when michael vick comes back to the NFL,jerry jones signs him to a huge contract,and dallas has another friggin' dynasty.
am i the only one to think this?????????[/QUOTE]

It wasn't a dream, it most likely residual from a MSNBC article you probably forgot you read. The article essentially said that teams would line up to sign Vick once his troubles were over. Of course REDSKINS were on the top of the list; the reporter cited that Snyder pays for big names and something about our "inappropriate" team logo. Whatever.

Dallas was the second on that list which is probably why you had the dream. If Vick, by some chance, ended up in Dallas, The Rivalry would reach a whole new level; the "dynasty" would never have a chance. I for one would take lessons from Philly Fans!

TheMalcolmConnection 08-22-2007 03:45 PM

I'm just sick of people STILL feeding off of 2000 with the whole "Snyder only signs big free agents thing". Seriously, that's nearly a DECADE AGO. Get over it.

ArtMonkDrillz 08-22-2007 03:53 PM

[QUOTE=TheMalcolmConnection;342823]I'm just sick of people STILL feeding off of 2000 with the whole "Snyder only signs big free agents thing". Seriously, that's nearly a DECADE AGO. Get over it.[/QUOTE]I don't know, making a guy like Archuletta the highest paid safety in league history only to trade him for a 6th round pick a year later doesn't exactly bode well for Snyder's image.
Until we consistently make it a point to use the draft and low risk free agents people who don't pay close attention to the organization are going to keep thinking it's the same old Danny Boy.

dmek25 08-22-2007 06:34 PM

how come my dreams start out with me and Jessica Simpson in bed?

hagams 08-23-2007 06:38 AM

I had a dream,
That one day, little Redskin fans and Cowboys fans would walk hand-in-hand.

Nevermind.

BigSKINBauer 08-23-2007 12:23 PM

[quote=hooskins;342775]You have this dream because you are brown.[/quote]
you're probably right. :)

BigSKINBauer 08-23-2007 12:26 PM

[quote=ArtMonkDrillz;342781]I've had the exact same dream many, many times. The weird thing is that I still have it even though I graduated from college in '04.

I don't think it's ever scared me though, ya big puss![/quote]
I hear it is a common dream. Usually happens to the ends of the spectrum only, those who study a lot and those that don't at all. I think i am pretty much in the middle but maybe i'm one of those that worry and study a bit more.

But i will not hide my fear for this damn dream. It may make me sound like a pussy but i am a proud pussy. No but seriously, i hate this dream.

Bleedburgundy you better have a dream book, haha.

DEVIL'S OWN 08-23-2007 04:05 PM

[QUOTE=70Chip;342445]Probably. Vick's Lifetime completion percentage is 54%. We should pray he winds up at the Cowboys.[/QUOTE]

you pray that, I pray he goes back to the AFC........... PRAY HE LANDS IN DALLAS OR YOU F* KIDDING ME......... like we need that headache twice a year

DEVIL'S OWN 08-23-2007 04:07 PM

[QUOTE=dmek25;342841]how come my dreams start out with me and Jessica Simpson in bed?[/QUOTE]

not sure........ but do tell?

murphy196 08-23-2007 04:46 PM

Yeah, I had a dream last night that included me and 2 girls, let's just say I didn't wake up scared!!!

BigSKINBauer 08-23-2007 05:14 PM

f... you people and you good dreams.

:D

dmek25 08-24-2007 04:55 PM

[quote=murphy196;343233]Yeah, I had a dream last night that included me and 2 girls, let's just say I didn't wake up scared!!![/quote]
did you wake up sticky? yes, i know thats gross