Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/)
-   -   Is it just me or is Theismann an Idiot on TV (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/19458-is-just-me-theismann-idiot-tv.html)

billyharless 08-25-2007 10:24 PM

Is it just me or is Theismann an Idiot on TV

Loved Joe T. when he was a player but he is so annoying and stupid as a commentator. I wish I could watch the game on Comcast HD and listen to it somewhere else.

Shutup Joe!!

DynamiteRave 08-25-2007 10:39 PM

re: Is it just me or is Theismann an Idiot on TV

"And at halftime the Redskins are on top of the Ravens 7 to 6"

...Except no.

Whats up with the terrible broadcasting? I mean it's been straight up BAD all night.

mooby 08-25-2007 11:16 PM

yeah I'm not a fan of Joey T either. He's too much of a homer towards the Skins, like honestly you never really hear him criticize the Skins too much.

GMScud 08-26-2007 12:00 AM

There's a reason they booted him from MNF. Loved him as a Redskin, but he's laughable as a broadcaster.

billyharless 08-26-2007 12:14 AM

[quote=GMScud;343859]There's a reason they booted him from MNF. Loved him as a Redskin, but he's laughable as a broadcaster.[/quote]

Roger that. I even have an autographed Joe T. jersey framed in my tv room but as a broadcaster he just sounds fake and like he doesn't know what he is talking about. He should open a restaurant and get out of the broadcasting biz.

artmonkforhallofamein07 08-26-2007 12:25 AM

I have never been a big fan of Joey T as a broadcaster. Although I rooted for him to suceed. But it is definately not his calling.

GMScud 08-26-2007 12:39 AM

[quote=billyharless;343862]Roger that. I even have an autographed Joe T. jersey framed in my tv room but as a broadcaster he just sounds fake and like he doesn't know what he is talking about. He should open a restaurant and get out of the broadcasting biz.[/quote]

He already has a restaurant. Now we just need him to stop broadcasting.

[url=http://www.joetheismanns.com/main.html]Joe Theismann's Restaurant[/url]

Native Skin 08-26-2007 01:09 AM

JT is the type of guy that will ask a rhetorical question and then answer it for you. He loves to soak up his own company. If he wasn't a skin, I would hate him.

Daseal 08-26-2007 05:51 AM

Yeah, he's awful. Redskins TV productions I hate in general. Mainly because I hate how they dont keep down and distance on the screen at all times.

Meks 08-26-2007 05:53 AM

meh.. i dont mind him

dmek25 08-26-2007 07:10 AM

i don't mind him. and he made me laugh when he said Todd Pinkston had alligator body

Beemnseven 08-26-2007 07:37 AM

[QUOTE=GMScud;343869]He already has a restaurant. Now we just need him to stop broadcasting.

[url=http://www.joetheismanns.com/main.html]Joe Theismann's Restaurant[/url][/QUOTE]

The Filet Mignon with crab cakes are fabulous.

Beemnseven 08-26-2007 07:43 AM

[QUOTE=Daseal;343888]Yeah, he's awful. Redskins TV productions I hate in general. Mainly because I hate how they dont keep down and distance on the screen at all times.[/QUOTE]

YES. The real culprits here are the buffoons running the telecast for Comcast or the Redskins Network, or whoever they are.

They didn't have the down and distance, Mike Patrick never mentioned it, plus, the game clock wasn't on the screen until the 2 min. warning in the 2nd quarter.

They know how to put Papa John's Pizza up there though.

Those people truly are incompetent.

T.O.Killa 08-26-2007 08:06 AM

I think we are Fortunate that Joe is doing our games. He has always been a little irritating, but he is a Redskins great. I don't like all the criticism. He may be suffering from some sort of brain issue from playing football. I still say we are lucky to have a guy that played for us and reached the top of the commentator chain. He was the Monday night guy for God sakes. He is commentating for comcast now. Give him a break. He is not doing it for the money, he loves the skins like we do.

81+83+84=Posse 08-26-2007 08:41 AM

Here on Ocean City the game was on MASN, so I got the Ravens feed. Daryl Johnston and another guy. They were actually really good.