Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Meetup (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-meetup/)
-   -   Who's going to the Landry autograph event??? (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-meetup/19496-whos-going-to-landry-autograph-event.html)

Redskin Rich 08-28-2007 10:16 AM

Who's going to the Landry autograph event???

nough said:

[url=http://www.tidewatersports.com/upcoming.htm]Upcoming Events[/url]

[FONT=Rockwell Extra Bold][SIZE=6][COLOR=#ffffff]September 1st, 2007 - 2 to 4 PM[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Rockwell Extra Bold][SIZE=6][COLOR=#ffffff]Patrick Henry Mall[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=5]LaRon Landry[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#800080]L.S.U.[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#800000]Washington Redskins[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

[U][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=5]Pricing:[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/U]
[B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4]$25.00 per autograph[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

[U][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=5]Items Available:[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/U]
[B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4]8x10's[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4]16x20's[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4]Mini Helmets[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4]Full Size Helmets[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4]Jerseys[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4]NFL Footballs[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[SIZE=5][COLOR=#ff0000][I]PLEASE NOTE THAT A DATE HAS BEEN SET FOR LANDRY[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=5][COLOR=#ff0000][I]!!!!COME JOIN US AT LARON'S FIRST EVER AUTOGRAPH EVENT!!!![/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[IMG]http://www.tidewatersports.com/images/Landry.jpg[/IMG]
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4]LaRon Landry was the Redskins first round pick in the 2007 NFL draft and the sixth overall pick. Most people who follow the draft considered him to be the only "can't miss" player on defense in the 2007 draft. He will be expected to start in DC right off the bat, and the Redskins hope that the team of him and Sean Taylor can help to fortify the secondary for a long time to come!![/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4]While at LSU, Landry had 12 interceptions and 8 sacks. His interception total tied for the third most in team history. He was a First-Team All American in 2006, and was All-SEC in 2006 and 2005.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[IMG]http://www.tidewatersports.com/images/LSU.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.tidewatersports.com/images/Logos/Redskins.gif[/IMG]

skins268 08-28-2007 03:21 PM

Re: Who's going to the Landry autograph event???

anyone feel like being a good skins fan and sending a Florida resident a picture since he cant be there :-) lol I send the money for the pic let me know guys,Im sure there are alot of us out there who are in the same position :-)

dall-assblows 08-28-2007 03:22 PM

not me!!!

Redskin Rich 08-28-2007 05:52 PM

[quote=skins268;344610]anyone feel like being a good skins fan and sending a Florida resident a picture since he cant be there :-) lol I send the money for the pic let me know guys,Im sure there are alot of us out there who are in the same position :-)[/quote]
Email or call the store.... they say they take mail order

Old School 08-29-2007 09:10 AM

To far for me to drive, but I will call them to order a picture.

Redskin Rich 09-02-2007 11:44 AM

The Landry event was changed until today... from 2-4

skinsfan_nn 09-02-2007 03:03 PM

In typical LL fashion another NOSHOW! Stopped in after a motorcycle ride, just to check it out being it's just a couple of miles from my front door......NO LL.

This is like the 3rd or 4th time they said he pulled this for this event. Maybe tomorrow..? They are waiting to hear from his agent, but not holding there breath.

Redskin Rich 09-02-2007 09:10 PM

[quote=skinsfan_nn;346491]In typical LL fashion another NOSHOW! Stopped in after a motorcycle ride, just to check it out being it's just a couple of miles from my front door......NO LL.

This is like the 3rd or 4th time they said he pulled this for this event. Maybe tomorrow..? They are waiting to hear from his agent, but not holding there breath.[/quote]

Dang... I [COLOR=red][B][I][U]RECKON [/U][/I][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=black](reference to another thread) that Landry must have some real issues... here is what they have on their website now:[/COLOR]

[FONT=Rockwell Extra Bold][SIZE=6][COLOR=#ffffff]September 3rd, 2007 - TIME TBA[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Rockwell Extra Bold][SIZE=6][COLOR=#ffffff]Patrick Henry Mall[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=5]LaRon Landry[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#800080]L.S.U.[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#800000]Washington Redskins[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

[U][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=5]Pricing:[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/U]
[B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4]$25.00 per autograph[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

[U][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=5]Items Available:[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/U]
[B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4]8x10's[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4]16x20's[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4]Mini Helmets[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4]Full Size Helmets[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4]Jerseys[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4]NFL Footballs[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[SIZE=5][COLOR=#ff0000][I]PLEASE NOTE THE DATE CHANGE!!!! ONCE AGAIN WE MOVE THE SIGNING... TIME WILL BE ANNOUNCED VERY SOON!!![/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

dmek25 09-02-2007 10:12 PM

what reason could he possibly have to keep being a no show to a scheduled event?

Redskin Rich 09-02-2007 10:18 PM

[quote=dmek25;346580]what reason could he possibly have to keep being a no show to a scheduled event?[/quote]
He was supposed to be there several weeks ago... then he was supposed to be at the Chantilly event...

Then he was supposed to be there this Saturday and when he missed that, this Sunday. Man.... does this kid have to learn how to honor a commitment or what??????

skinsfan_nn 09-02-2007 10:30 PM

I know one thing Tidewater sports has had a belly full of LL, they were really pissed! As well they should be, we all understand things come up from time to time.

But three or four NO SHOW'S AT THE LAST MINUTE.....NOW YOU HAVE PISSED OFF FANS & a pissed off business. They were talking some major SHIT.

If they didn't already have all his shit in the back, they have a good place for it...?

Gmanc711 09-02-2007 11:32 PM

Hit Trent Green hard next week, and I'm cool with it

skinsfan_nn 09-03-2007 07:14 PM

Once again LL NO SHOW at Patrick Henry mall for his scheduled appearance today.

The folks at Tidewater sports said they spoke to his agent early morning, he was shooting on being at the store around 3-4pm and would call back to confirm. No confirmation call from LL agent.

So they started calling the agent back, countless times....no answer or returned calls.

Redskin Rich 09-03-2007 07:38 PM

[quote=skinsfan_nn;346729]Once again LL NO SHOW at Patrick Henry mall for his scheduled appearance today.

The folks at Tidewater sports said they spoke to his agent early morning, he was shooting on being at the store around 3-4pm and would call back to confirm. No confirmation call from LL agent.

So they started calling the agent back, countless times....no answer or returned calls.[/quote]
I wonder why Landry is having issues making appearances everywhere (Chantilly, Tidewater etc)... he is supposed to do another appearance in NOVA in a week or two... who's taking bets about if he shows to that deal?

Here is the link for that event: [url=http://www.psgamegear.com/]Welcome Page[/url]

If anyone goes, let us know if Landry shows.

SmootSmack 09-03-2007 10:21 PM

As long as he shows up on Sundays is all that matters. But he is showing a tendency to be unreliable outside the football field. He bailed on an ESPN interview on three separate occasions. Some would say good for him, way to stick it to the media. But still, it would nice if his fans could count on him for autograph signings and interviews.