Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Kendall a HUGE PLUS! (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=19539)

Luxorreb 08-31-2007 03:03 AM

Kendall a HUGE PLUS!

From what I saw of LG Kendall, that move was a genius move. He did a great job in the few series I saw him play. LG was my biggest worry and it seems like he'll definitely be able to keep the heat off of Samuels or Heyer; whoever might start.

A+ move to get him from the JETS!

djnemo65 08-31-2007 06:05 AM

Re: Kendall a HUGE PLUS!

This might turn out to be the move of the offseason. If our line can gel again like it did at the end of last season, and our defense remains improved, we are going to be a formidable team.

Drift Reality 08-31-2007 08:29 AM

Despite my criticism of the front office, it is such a comfort to have a veteran guard in there on the left side. I'm not nearly as worried about him and Samuels working in tandem because of the fact that he has been in the league for nearly a decade.

sandtrapjack 08-31-2007 08:38 AM

Did not get a chance to watch the game, not shown where I am. But every articlce I have read gives a thumbs up for Kendall.

Nice pick up!

gibbsisgod 08-31-2007 08:43 AM

I thought he looked solid. The whole first team Offense was clicking for the one drive that they played. Great trade Skins.

MTK 08-31-2007 09:57 AM

I think once he settles in he'll prove to be a better all around player than Dockery was. The only upside of Dockery vs. Kendall is the age issue.

BrudLee 08-31-2007 10:07 AM

[QUOTE=Mattyk72;345813]I think once he settles in he'll prove to be a better all around player than Dockery was. The only upside of Dockery vs. Kendall is the age issue.[/QUOTE]

Here's how I think these two players will look after this season.

Kendall is still hungry for $ and respect. He feels like the Jets undervalued him, and while he got an additional million this year, he's going to bust his rear to get more next year.

Dockery will now be expected to be a leader on his line - something he never had to do here. The guy to the left and right of him won't be as good as they used to be, and he'll be sitting on $17 million in guarantees. Look for an off year, with finger-pointing aplenty.

MTK 08-31-2007 10:11 AM

There's absolutely no way Dockery will ever live up to the expectations that come with that monster contract. He's being paid like a top lineman and he's simply nowhere near being mentioned in the same breath as the top OL in this league. That will ultimately be his downfall in Buffalo.

I don't wish anything bad on the guy, I just think that's his reality.

Drift Reality 08-31-2007 10:15 AM

Given the current conversation, I thought you guys might like to see what some Bills fans are saying about Dock: [url=http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?t=7258]Why did the Bills give Dockery $70m again? - Buffalobills.com Message Board[/url]

Hog1 08-31-2007 10:19 AM

Nice job Drift. Familiar stuff. So familiar in fact, I posted a portion of one post from the Bills site.........he .........could be........

"He is not a finished product yet. over the next 3 years he will just get better"

Sound familiar?

12thMan 08-31-2007 10:23 AM

Damn, they are ripping D.Dock's ass. Nice! Finally someone else overpaid for average talent.

MTK 08-31-2007 10:26 AM

[quote=Drift Reality;345838]Given the current conversation, I thought you guys might like to see what some Bills fans are saying about Dock: [URL="http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?t=7258"]Why did the Bills give Dockery $70m again? - Buffalobills.com Message Board[/URL][/quote]

LOL it's already started.

Just wait until a regular season game when he jumps offsides 2-3 times, then they'll really be kicking themselves.

12thMan 08-31-2007 10:39 AM

[quote=Mattyk72;345848]LOL it's already started.

Just wait until a regular season game when he jumps offsides 2-3 times, then they'll really be kicking themselves.[/quote]

We play them, right?

gibbsisgod 08-31-2007 10:42 AM

[quote=Mattyk72;345848]LOL it's already started.

Just wait until a regular season game when he jumps offsides 2-3 times, then they'll really be kicking themselves.[/quote]I know I'm not the only one who won't miss saying "f*cking Dockery" 3 times every game. lol

Hog1 08-31-2007 10:56 AM

Like the Bills, we were always .......waiting for Dock to mature into the player we thought we drafted. He's still making it happen