Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/)
-   -   F... Two days before redskins season opener (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/19668-f-two-days-before-redskins-season.html)

jamf 09-07-2007 02:36 PM

F... Two days before redskins season opener

F... You!

BigSKINBauer 09-07-2007 02:56 PM

Re: F... Two days before redskins season opener

GUESS WHAT!!!! I CAN"T F>>>>ING WATCH THE GAME> I can't remember the last time i missed a game. I am pissed off beyond belief. I have something to do for a class and it is worth like 25% of our grade. I would skip it if i could. I hate this shit.

ArtMonkDrillz 09-07-2007 02:56 PM

seriously, today has been the longest day EVER! I'm going to punch a random coworker just to get some of this aggression out.

SmootSmack 09-07-2007 03:05 PM

At least it's the 1p game. TMC and I were just talking last night about painful it is to see the entire opening Sunday of the NFL season and know that the Skins don't even play until the next night (such as was the case last year)

MonkFan4Life 09-07-2007 03:05 PM

The suspense is KILLING ME !!!! My 1 year wedding anniversary is Sunday. I told my wife that I MUST have my time to watch the game the way that I watch it. That's means I MUST have my Popyes Chicken, I MUST have my Crystal Hot Sauce, I MUST have my Miller Genuine Draft inside my Redskins Beer Coozy, I MUST have the Tv on, I MUST have the radio playing as well, I MUST see them play and then after that I'm all hers.

Monkeydad 09-07-2007 03:09 PM

WOO HOO! Popeye's Chicken for the 1st anniversary meal! ;)

steveo395 09-07-2007 03:12 PM

I'm going to the game and this has been the longest week ever... and theres still two more days

MonkFan4Life 09-07-2007 03:21 PM

[quote=Buster;348376]WOO HOO! Popeye's Chicken for the 1st anniversary meal! ;)[/quote]

More like the 1st anniversay lunch, I'm going to take her out to dinner that night ! Hopefully happy about a win !

Southpaw 09-07-2007 03:27 PM

[quote=ArtMonkDrillz;348363]seriously, today has been the longest day EVER! I'm going to punch a random coworker just to get some of this aggression out.[/quote]

Hahaha! I thought I was the only one. I'm not usually this antsy on Fridays, but I just want this day to frigging end!

And like every other season, I've sipped the Kool-Aid against my better judgement, so I'm excited as hell to see the game. I'm like an effing seven year old on Christmas Eve.

Riggo44 09-07-2007 03:49 PM

And like every other season, I've sipped the Kool-Aid against my better judgement, so I'm excited as hell to see the game. I'm like an effing seven year old on Christmas Eve.[/QUOTE]

Lol I think I drank a 44oz big gulp of the Kool-Aid. I am seriously sitting at my desk tapping my feet and staring at the clock almost ever 10 min. Which suck's because it's making this day last forever. Bring on the weekend already!:frusty: :madani: :drink :) :httr:

EternalEnigma21 09-07-2007 03:52 PM

well I quit my job last week so iive been bored stiff keeping myself occupied with taking care of housework etc...

talk about taking forever... its all i can think about...

SmootSmack 09-07-2007 04:06 PM

[QUOTE=canthetuna;348403]well I quit my job last week so iive been bored stiff keeping myself occupied with taking care of housework etc...

talk about taking forever... its all i can think about...[/QUOTE]

You left Toyota? Holding out for a better deal from Saab are you?

jbcjr14 09-07-2007 04:12 PM

[quote=SmootSmack;348372]At least it's the 1p game. TMC and I were just talking last night about painful it is to see the entire opening Sunday of the NFL season and know that the Skins don't even play until the next night (such as was the case last year)[/quote]

Its a 12pm start here in TX :-)!!!!

RobH4413 09-07-2007 04:13 PM

I went down to college park to watch the game and it was so frustrating.

Everyone there were Redskins fans and all we could talk about was how effing pumped we were.

Still, it was nice to have football back. I think I was smiling all night long.

firstdown 09-07-2007 04:22 PM

[quote=MonkFan4Life;348373]The suspense is KILLING ME !!!! My 1 year wedding anniversary is Sunday. I told my wife that I MUST have my time to watch the game the way that I watch it. That's means I MUST have my Popyes Chicken, I MUST have my Crystal Hot Sauce, I MUST have my Miller Genuine Draft inside my Redskins Beer Coozy, I MUST have the Tv on, I MUST have the radio playing as well, I MUST see them play and then after that I'm all hers.[/quote]
I'm sure she's excited to have some happy, drunk, greesy finger, chicking smelling, hot sauce farting man when the games over.