Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Meetup (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-meetup/)
-   -   With the Sunday game fast approaching, how many pathers are gonna make the big game? (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-meetup/19947-sunday-game-fast-approaching-how-many.html)

skinsfan_nn 09-22-2007 12:42 AM

With the Sunday game fast approaching, how many pathers are gonna make the big game?

It's gonna be a big one, I don't believe it's goning to be as close as the giants think. We won't take these girls lightly, however WE shall PREVAIL! It will be nice going into the bye being 3-0

Gonna be a great day for tailgating in the usual GREEN lot......how many other pathers are gonna be part of the 12th man?

BE LOUD AND PROUD! :) GOSKINS!

InsanePianist 09-22-2007 02:34 AM

Re: With the Sunday game fast approaching, how many pathers are gonna make the big ga

I'll be there to see the skins whip up on our pals from NY... in old school style!

GO SKINS, YEAH 3-0 just like in 05

Luxorreb 09-22-2007 03:07 AM

Re: With the Sunday game fast approaching, how many pathers are gonna make the big ga

I'll be there Red Lot!
My brother is a freak! We'll be there when gates open. (he's driving)
We gotta make some NOISE!!!

gibbsisgod 09-22-2007 04:34 AM

I'll be there!! Don't have a parking pass so I don't know where I'll be tailgating yet.

BrudLee 09-22-2007 07:32 AM

+1

:)

XtremeSkin1 09-22-2007 10:42 AM

[QUOTE=skinsfan_nn;355284]It's gonna be a big one, I don't believe it's goning to be as close as the giants think. We won't take these girls lightly, however WE shall PREVAIL! It will be nice going into the bye being 3-0

Gonna be a great day for tailgating in the usual GREEN lot......how many other pathers are gonna be part of the 12th man?

BE LOUD AND PROUD! :) GOSKINS![/QUOTE]

+4 on the Orange hitting club early staying late for the 5 qtr win celebration

Hail to the Redskins !!!!

skinsfan_nn 09-22-2007 11:48 AM

[quote=Luxorreb;355298]I'll be there Red Lot!
My brother is a freak! We'll be there when gates open. (he's driving)
We gotta make some NOISE!!![/quote]

That's not a freak, or I guess it could be, anyway...that's the only way to show. OPEN THE PARTY WHEN THEY OPEN THE GATES! :food-smil

Warpath 09-22-2007 11:54 AM

[QUOTE=skinsfan_nn;355337]That's not a freak, or I guess it could be, anyway...that's the only way to show. OPEN THE PARTY WHEN THEY OPEN THE GATES! :food-smil[/QUOTE]

Yep! We drive up from Richmond, so I think its necessary to get there early and tailgate. Plus with a 4 oclock game we can hang out in the lot and watch the early game, or play some madden. Im pumped! Go Skins.

DieHardSkinsFan777 09-22-2007 01:56 PM

[QUOTE=skinsfan_nn;355337]That's not a freak, or I guess it could be, anyway...that's the only way to show. OPEN THE PARTY WHEN THEY OPEN THE GATES! :food-smil[/QUOTE]

Well done! That's the only way to tailgate, open it up.

We will be there parked in RED. And YES as soon as they let us in around noon.

skinsfan_nn 09-22-2007 10:34 PM

[quote=Warpath;355338]Yep! We drive up from Richmond, so I think its necessary to get there early and tailgate. Plus with a 4 oclock game we can hang out in the lot and watch the early game, or play some madden. Im pumped! Go Skins.[/quote]

We drive from Newport News about an hour out from you....and yea thats part of the day of fun, NO LOYAL FAN CAN MISS THE TAILGATING.

We are ALWAYS there before the lots even open! :Smoker: