Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Newest Redskins Fan (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=20066)

Dlyne8r 10-02-2007 09:56 AM

Re: Newest Redskins Fan

[QUOTE=BDBohnzie;358626]I'm a proud papa! My wife Heather and I welcomed Cadence Anne into the world on Thursday, September 27th at 1:53pm. 6 lbs, 19 3/4 inches long. Momma and baby are home and doing great.

Here is a link to her pictures. Enjoy!
-Jason

[url=http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=8lnv1sxa.1w5lhgfi&x=0&y=u94onq]Kodakgallery.com Join now and receive beautiful photographic prints from your camera[/url][/QUOTE]

Congrats BDB! I hope mom and baby Cadence (I like that "football" name) are healthy and doing well. I remember when our first son was born at Holy Cross Hospital in Silver Spring, MD. I dashed across the street to the "Stadium Store" (is that place still there?) and I immediately bought anything, and everything, Redskins related that a baby could wear, shake, or throw. Welcome to the world baby Cadence Ann! :food-smil

BDBohnzie 10-02-2007 12:32 PM

Thanks guys. Her cheerleader outfit is a bit big right now (that and I got vetoed on what she would wear home...the crocheted multicolor outfit she has on my Mom made, and was what my sister and I wore home from the hospital)...however, I'm still going to try and sport it on her this Sunday, and every game day through the end of the season.

For those wondering, watch the movie "American Wedding". That's where we first heard the name Cadence. Heather and I wanted something unique, but not weird, and when we found out it was a girl, that was the one name we both could agree on. With all the popular names around, we didn't want our daughter to be one of 6 Emilys or Sarahs or Makaylas in her school classes, or whatever else people are naming their kids these days. Not that there's anything wrong with those names, we just wanted something different.

The Stadium Store hasn't been there in years, but that was definitely a stop I made my parents make when we'd ride down Viers Mill Road towards my grandmother's house.

EternalEnigma21 10-02-2007 01:19 PM

congratulations!

Schneed10 10-02-2007 01:37 PM

Congrats man. You're in for a fun ride.

My daughter turns 1 in 10 days. Reflecting on the past year, the first few months are hard until they learn to sleep through the night. That's a hard time, but still fun. And it's all gravy from there; every day she'll do something different that will thrill you.

It's a fun first year, enjoy the ride, I'm happy for ya.

MonkFan4Life 10-02-2007 02:58 PM

Congrats ! My wife and I are expecting our next April or May ! Already bought some Redskins Onsies ! The booties and hat are next.

I'm sure Heather fought her guts out !

The Joe Gibbs lines will never get old !

724Skinsfan 10-02-2007 08:23 PM

Congrats, man!!! Glad to know there's a new Redskins fan in the world. Eh, what the hell. I'll drink a beer in your honor. :drink

firstdown 10-03-2007 03:37 PM

Congrats on the little one. We have a 10 month old and its great. On your way home go buy the book Baby Wise and have your wife read it tonight. I'm not joking my wife used that book as did some of our friends and it really helps. Our daughter was sleeping through the night at around 8 to 9 weeks old and our friend had the same results and it made life much easier.

Monksdown 10-03-2007 03:39 PM

Great news! Congratulations buddy.

Monkeydad 10-04-2007 10:51 AM

I'm just glad you didn't name her Patricia Ramsey Bohnzie.