Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/)
-   -   I'm Kinda Proud About This Guys (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/20339-im-kinda-proud-about-this-guys.html)

Sammy Baugh Fan 10-16-2007 08:06 PM

I'm Kinda Proud About This Guys

Hey ya'll know I BBQ and have been doing my best at it well some nice things have happened and one just today.

Besides being a Featured Team on the Cattlemens BBQ Sauce web site and my work with MonkeySee.com [to launch tomorrow I think] I had been approached by a BBQ Grill Maker "Charbroil Griils" found in Home Depots and Lowes and such.

They liked my video work and recipe writing and product testing I was doing.

Well I'm now Officially a Guest Chef on their website and my Bio and pic are in their Author Bio section.

For my recipe writing and testing I am doing with their Big Easy I will be named "Keeper of the Flame" for Oct. or Nov.

Check it out. I'm top of their front page.
[url=http://www.charbroilgrilling.com/]Sizzle on the Grill[/url]

As a small business these things are adding up to kudos and I hope may lead to work on FoodTV.

Thanks for the encouragement.
Hail Skins
mike aka SBF

jamf 10-16-2007 08:10 PM

Re: I'm Kinda Proud About This Guys

Awesome!

Sammy Baugh Fan 10-16-2007 08:24 PM

Thanks man.
Little breaks like this are bricks in the wall.

Hail Skins
mike

Mattyk 10-16-2007 09:56 PM

Nice job!

djnemo65 10-16-2007 10:16 PM

I still have to try your bbq. Next time I am back in the states I want to know where you are at.

dmek25 10-16-2007 10:48 PM

mad props to you, mike. and keep it going. keep us updated

Sammy Baugh Fan 10-16-2007 11:03 PM

[QUOTE=dmek25;365380]mad props to you, mike. and keep it going. keep us updated[/QUOTE]

Guys thanks.
If I thot I was only blowing my own horn [which I am in a way] and some of ya'll would not cheer me on I would not have posted this.

Thanks guys very much.

When I'm big I'll point to you little people in the top rows and say I owe it all to you man! lol

It may be small but it's big for me.
Thanks again
peace
mike

GMScud 10-16-2007 11:25 PM

You should be proud! Great accomplishment Mike. I spent the last 8 years working the restaurant industry, and I know how tough food/beverage can be. Keep it up! Do you have restaurants or is it strictly catering?

Sammy Baugh Fan 10-16-2007 11:29 PM

Catering now looking for a simple Carryout Location in Woodbridge Va or South.....to NAgs Head, NC. lol

Thanks for Kudos bro
mike

GMScud 10-16-2007 11:41 PM

[quote=Sammy Baugh Fan;365398]Catering now looking for a simple Carryout Location in Woodbridge Va or South.....to NAgs Head, NC. lol

Thanks for Kudos bro
mike[/quote]

If I ever need BBQ catering or hear of anyone who does, you're my guy.

RobH4413 10-17-2007 12:53 AM

[quote=Sammy Baugh Fan;365398]Catering now looking for a simple Carryout Location in Woodbridge Va or South.....to NAgs Head, NC. lol

Thanks for Kudos bro
mike[/quote]

Hey Mike, Congrats buddy! It's great to see your kicking ass. You've def got the personality to succeed, I know If I ever need some BBQ catering, I know who to contact.

Seriously though, get something going down in Nags Head. You'll get tired of seeing me. I'm down there at least 4 or 5 times a year. I love the place, and the people down there certainly have money. Probably a wise investment.

Good luck on your ventures, the sky is the limit!

htownskinfan 10-17-2007 01:39 AM

congrats,do you have a catch phrase? :cheeky-sm ,like "bam" if your going to make it big time you need a catch-phrase :headbange:silly::food-smil

jsarno 10-17-2007 02:15 AM

[QUOTE=Sammy Baugh Fan;365337]Hey ya'll know I BBQ and have been doing my best at it well some nice things have happened and one just today.

Besides being a Featured Team on the Cattlemens BBQ Sauce web site and my work with MonkeySee.com [to launch tomorrow I think] I had been approached by a BBQ Grill Maker "Charbroil Griils" found in Home Depots and Lowes and such.

They liked my video work and recipe writing and product testing I was doing.

Well I'm now Officially a Guest Chef on their website and my Bio and pic are in their Author Bio section.

For my recipe writing and testing I am doing with their Big Easy I will be named "Keeper of the Flame" for Oct. or Nov.

Check it out. I'm top of their front page.
[url=http://www.charbroilgrilling.com/]Sizzle on the Grill[/url]

As a small business these things are adding up to kudos and I hope may lead to work on FoodTV.

Thanks for the encouragement.
Hail Skins
mike aka SBF[/QUOTE]

Congrats man...that's quite an accomplishment!!! I'm happy for you!

EternalEnigma21 10-17-2007 03:35 AM

thats awesome, man! Congratulations!

onlydarksets 10-17-2007 05:36 AM

Nicely done!