Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Playbook (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   VIP giveaway time: 3 winners (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=20669)

EARTHQUAKE2689 11-07-2007 11:30 PM

Re: VIP giveaway time: 3 winners

[quote=jsarno;375172]That's cause you actually have something to do now.[/quote]

that's true this 4,000 to 5,000 has been the longest for me LOL

Redskin 11-08-2007 12:39 AM

I dont feel like that was all that fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just kidding congrats

EternalEnigma21 11-09-2007 01:36 AM

[quote=Lady Brave;375032]I think the next contest should only be open to those who have boobs.
Man boobs don't count unless you're bigger than a B cup.[/quote]

I agree, but you have to show em to win....

KLHJ2 11-09-2007 02:32 AM

[quote=EARTHQUAKE2689;375162]I do to I would pay Matty to re-open it or Smooty but I would pay to re-open that thread. Maybe they can re-open it during the off-season?[/quote]

[quote=jsarno;375164]That sounds good to me...it was popular in the offseason, so maybe it should make a comeback as the never ending thread part DUEX.[/quote]

No, no, no. HELL NO! We are not bringing that monstrosity back. You know how Nobel created the peace prize because his dynamite was used in ways that he hadn't intended. Well, I am going to award the [B]Angry Post Prize[/B] in the beginning of next year. It is going to go to the Warpath member who had the most insightfull post for the year in the Parking Lot forum. I am not allowed to win it. If the post is an argument (I like arguments), it must be a balanced one (Logos, Pathos, Ethos with a sprinkle of sarcasim). It must make me laugh, cry, and provide inspiration to act upon your words. The post must be nominated through PM by another WP member with at least 1,000 posts.

Yeah Right! The point is quality not #######. We can PM, IM, SIM, RIM, JIM, and S&M each other, remember?

jsarno 11-09-2007 10:47 PM

[QUOTE=angryssg;375473]No, no, no. HELL NO! We are not bringing that monstrosity back. You know how Nobel created the peace prize because his dynamite was used in ways that he hadn't intended. Well, I am going to award the [B]Angry Post Prize[/B] in the beginning of next year. It is going to go to the Warpath member who had the most insightfull post for the year in the Parking Lot forum. I am not allowed to win it. If the post is an argument (I like arguments), it must be a balanced one (Logos, Pathos, Ethos with a sprinkle of sarcasim). It must make me laugh, cry, and provide inspiration to act upon your words. The post must be nominated through PM by another WP member with at least 1,000 posts.

Yeah Right! The point is quality not #######. We can PM, IM, SIM, RIM, JIM, [b]and S&M each other[/b], remember?[/QUOTE]

That's all you and quake!!!

KLHJ2 11-10-2007 02:47 AM

[quote=jsarno;375668]That's all you and quake!!![/quote]

AW, come on Joel. You know you like it.

jsarno 11-10-2007 01:15 PM

[QUOTE=angryssg;375679]AW, come on Joel. You know you like it.[/QUOTE]

LOL...SSHHHHHHHHH! :D

SpaceIntern 12-09-2007 04:13 PM

There's a great contest going on now at the RedskinsConnect.com page.

Three first place winners get tickets to the Dallas game, a tour, and time on the field.

AMAZING opportinity to get close with the team!!

Daseal 12-09-2007 05:04 PM

When will the competition for the most pessimistic come =( ;)