Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sean Taylor has died... (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=20994)

Gmanc711 11-27-2007 05:50 AM

Sean Taylor has died...

Well I just randomly woke up at 5:30am....and decided to check on things...

Now I wish I never woke up.

[url=http://www1.wsvn.com/]WSVN-TV - Channel 7 - Miami - Fort Lauderdale[/url]

Its pretty breaking right now it seems.....

Thank you Sean! R.I.P.

HOGTIMUS PRIME 11-27-2007 05:53 AM

Re: Sean Taylor has died...

Just horrible, horrible news! He was from day 1 my favorite skin, it's a tough pill to swallow! May God bless and comfort his family in this time of sadness!

skinsfan_nn 11-27-2007 05:53 AM

Oh no. What horrible news, so young. So sad.

May GOD BLESS AND BE WITH ALL THE FAMILY AND LOVED ONES.

Gmanc711 11-27-2007 05:57 AM

D.C. Link

[url=http://www.myfoxdc.com/myfox/]MyFox Washington DC | Fox 5 News | WTTG[/url]

SUNRA 11-27-2007 06:01 AM

Just heard it on ESPN. I am devastated. Only 24 years old.

Vulta121 11-27-2007 06:05 AM

God Dam i haven't gone to sleep yet and this is the fucking news I have to go to sleep with. This is so terrible. I really am just trying not to cry. I loved that guy his personality and the way he played. God Bless him may he rest in peace :(

SUNRA 11-27-2007 06:05 AM

May God be with the family at this sad hour and allow the family to grieve in peace as they deal with such a tragic, tragic day.

Vulta121 11-27-2007 06:06 AM

What the fuck I thought he was responsive. Jeez

jaheem 11-27-2007 06:08 AM

Hurt doesn't even begin to describe what I feel right now....For a man that I never met personally I feel so bad for him and his family...I had such hope when they said that he was responsive and all...and I just heard this morning that we will never be able to enjoy him....not just as a player...but as a person.....God keep you and your family Sean.....

cityslang 11-27-2007 06:10 AM

This is the saddest day of my 43.5 years of being a Redskins fan.
May Sean Taylor Rest In Peace.

JWsleep 11-27-2007 06:11 AM

Rest in Peace, Sean. We will always remember you and love you as one of the redskins' greats.

Prayers and condolences to his family, friends, teammates, and fans.

What a stunning and simply unbelievable tragedy.

Dogtag 11-27-2007 06:11 AM

Sad news!
My thoughts are with his family and many friends.

SUNRA 11-27-2007 06:12 AM

[QUOTE=Vulta121;383862]What the fuck I thought he was responsive. Jeez[/QUOTE]

He flatlined several times last night before he was responsive. 24 hours after surgery is the most crucial time. It was God's will. We don't always understand it, but it is what it is. I thank God for the joy that Sean Taylor brought to my life in the 3 years he played for the Washington Redskins.

jaheem 11-27-2007 06:14 AM

The saddest thing about this whole situation is that DESPITE HIS ISSUES, which the media is so eager to report....he wasn't out doing the crazy things which put peoples live's in jeporady....He was at home with his family and he killed trying to protect his family.....he worked hard to get to this level of professional athletics and someone who obviously refuses to want to work for anything steps on and ends his life far too early....

Vulta121 11-27-2007 06:15 AM

You are absolutely right it is God's will and we should all pray for him.

SC Skins Fan 11-27-2007 06:17 AM

Speechless.

jgalecpa 11-27-2007 06:17 AM

[INDENT]May the Road Rise to Meet you,[/INDENT][INDENT]May the Wind be Always at your Back,[/INDENT][INDENT]May the Rain fall Soft upon your Fields, [/INDENT][INDENT]And until we meet again,[/INDENT][INDENT]May God hold you in the Palm of His Hand.[/INDENT]
Go with God, Sean.

Go With God.

J-Dawg

72SKINS 11-27-2007 06:17 AM

Rest in Peace Sean and may god bless your family and daughter during these difficult times..

hagams 11-27-2007 06:20 AM

You know, my little brother used to have a "hero/mentor" in Dale Earnhart Sr. When he died, he was crushed for a couple of days. I mean really emotional. I didn't understand it then, but I think a lot of people have lost someone to look up to, and stride to be like.
May God Bless his family and his soul as he passes to the next life.

WE LOVE YOU #21 !!! You will always be in our heart.

Rhaamses 11-27-2007 06:21 AM

Guys, Its with a heavy heart that I say this, but they are now reporting that Sean Taylor has passed away this morning. Local Washington area news has reported this, indicating Taylor's lawyer Richard Saperstein received word from Sean's Father this morning.

Pocket$ $traight 11-27-2007 06:21 AM

Goodbye Sean. Redskins football will never mean quite as much.

Bless your family and your little girl.

Sandman 11-27-2007 06:22 AM

As a Colts fan, I send his girlfriend and infant child my condolences, and are praying for them and his family. Today, every football fan is also a Redskins fan, regardless of their affiliations.

RIP Sean

Hog1 11-27-2007 06:24 AM

It's strange, I obviously did not know him, and he did not know me. It's somewhat like losing a member of the family.
Although I think Sean was probably no angel in life, I think he made big changes in the last few years for positive change since his association with the Redskins.
What a shame to have so much promise, so much ahead, and to die so young.
..............Senseless
Lord, please embrace this man, and help him to find rest, and peace. Please help his family and friends to find relief and peace in the wake of this tragedy.
RIP Sean..............

Luxorreb 11-27-2007 06:24 AM

RIP #21!

I'm buying your jersey asap!

Can't believe it's true!

I pray for him and his family.

redskinsfanatic 11-27-2007 06:31 AM

utter and complete shock does'nt describe what i feel now.his daughter will never know him,and redskins fans will never forget him!god must have needed a hard hitting safety.
i hope the redskins retire number 21.i can't imagine anybody else wearing it ever.

tatrave 11-27-2007 06:33 AM

bye sean...love ya brotha

HOGTIMUS PRIME 11-27-2007 06:33 AM

[QUOTE=Luxorreb;383879]RIP #21!

I'm buying your jersey asap!

Can't believe it's true!

I pray for him and his family.[/QUOTE]

I just bought one this past week, I have wanted one since the day we drafted him but had a hard time finding one that fit me [I wear a 4x] and wore it for the first time Sunday, now I don't no how I feel about wearing it?

What a sad, sad, tragedy. He will truly be missed!

AlvinWalton'sNeckBrace 11-27-2007 06:36 AM

I just want to be sick...

Hopefully, he rests in peace, and is with God now

WaldSkins 11-27-2007 06:36 AM

god bless you Sean. You will be missed.....

Daseal 11-27-2007 06:38 AM

Absolutely terrible. After he was responsive I thought things were going to take a turn for the best. Possible brain damage, but I was expecting him to at least live. This is terrible.

BrudLee 11-27-2007 06:41 AM

I woke up this morning about a half an hour ago, with the TV in my room on. Even though I know I wasn't watch ESPN2 last night, it was on this morning, and the news was breaking.

May God bless and protect his fiance and child, his parents, his friends and loved ones, and all those touched by this loss.

Sammy Baugh Fan 11-27-2007 06:41 AM

I prayed all night and all morning as I was waking up. I went in and my wife had a Skins coffee cups for me. I smiled then heard the news.
I'm crying like a baby.
I'm so sad and heart broken for his family.
Rest in Peace Sean

mike
<><

Beemnseven 11-27-2007 06:42 AM

ESPN.com, NFL.com, and even Redskins.com has nothing on this yet. They're all still reporting that he's in critical condition.

Odd.

BrudLee 11-27-2007 06:47 AM

[QUOTE=Beemnseven;383888]ESPN.com, NFL.com, and even Redskins.com has nothing on this yet. They're all still reporting that he's in critical condition.

Odd.[/QUOTE]

[url=http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3129406]ESPN - Redskins' Taylor dies from gunshot wound - NFL[/url]
[I]Updated: November 27, 2007, 6:37 AM ET[/I]

I'm sure the league sanctioned sites will be updated soon with some reaction from officials.

Darrell_Green_28 11-27-2007 06:48 AM

God Why Take A Human That Has Changed His Life And Has A Beautiful Daughter???
Rest In Peace Sean Taylor #21 Washington Redskins

elamin24 11-27-2007 06:54 AM

R.I.P Sean you will always be alive in the memories of all redskin faithful.

redskinsfanatic 11-27-2007 06:55 AM

i do'nt care how old you ever live to be you'll never understand why something like this has to happen.this is an awful thing,but if he would have lived and been severely brain damaged
and had to wear diapers and be fed the rest of his life that would have been a fate worse than death.i just hope the miami police catch the little pap headed sack of shit that did this!

Texanskin 11-27-2007 06:55 AM

Wow. I never wear current players jerseys because of free agency. All my Skins jerseys are of Legends(Riggins,Theisman,Monk), now you can sadly add the Reaper....Sean Taylor.....wow.

LRT 11-27-2007 07:01 AM

I'm just shocked. It seems like I just read that he was responsive and things were hopeful. I feel like crying; it's like a member of my family has died. Now all we can do is pray for his family and his teammates. This is going a tough one for all of them to deal with.

ArtMonkDrillz 11-27-2007 07:02 AM

Im in shock right now. I went to bed thinking he would pull through and now I just don't believe it. I really don't know what else to say.