Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Sean Taylor in Madden 08 (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=21070)

webleedburgundy 11-29-2007 02:19 PM

Re: Sean Taylor in Madden 08

i know exactly what you mean, i get chills whenever he's involved in a play, knowing that I will never get to see Sean play on the field ever again. I say Sean Taylor's play on the field was the basis for the hit stick.

Monkeydad 11-30-2007 02:46 PM

Every week, I play the upcoming game on Madden on my PC. I know, weirdo..

I played the Bills game and I decided to get ST monster game, so I controlled him and blitzed on every play. He had a few sacks, but the D was getting burned (twice) on deep balls and a big run by Lynch since he wasn't back there. So I let him back and took over Carter...and Sean got an INT.

I kept thinking it was so sad he won't play again. However, I'm leaving him in the game because he should be there.

I am probably going to add him to the All-time Redskins team (rosters for each team I DL'd) too. He belongs there.

hagams 12-04-2007 12:40 PM

First time I played after he died was on Tuesday, and I had to turn the game off. Just a bad thing to have happen to a good person. I just played again last night against one of my boys and he took to INT's for a TD, plus a FF. I'm going to miss him.

Tha Posse 12-04-2007 07:28 PM

I haven't played since he died because its just depressing to think about. I think I'm just going to move P.P to FS now so its not so shocking when they do an update. I always played with ST so it really sucks

Sheriff Gonna Getcha 12-04-2007 09:19 PM

[QUOTE=Riggo44;385372]I don't think I even want to play Madden yet. Seeing S.T on the game and knowing He will never play again sounds to depressing to me right now.[/QUOTE]

I played Madden for the first time tonight. I'm going to do nothing but play as Taylor. In my first game playing solely as Taylor, HE had 2 picks, 3 sacks and 12 tackles.

Broncos4life 12-10-2007 01:17 PM

[QUOTE=Sheriff Gonna Getcha;388975]I played Madden for the first time tonight. I'm going to do nothing but play as Taylor. In my first game playing solely as Taylor, HE had 2 picks, 3 sacks and 12 tackles.[/QUOTE]

just keep in mind buddy that they are going to take him out of the game during the next roster update. I just don't want you to be devastated when it happens.

hooskins 12-10-2007 06:44 PM

[quote=Broncos4life;385464]its going to suck when the new roster update happens becasue they will take him out of the game. thats what they did with Dwill last year after he died, it was depressing.[/quote]

Yeah man I feel your pain..

estrella117 12-21-2007 12:10 AM

Sup fellas I'm new here and just wanted to say hey and that I'm also a member on the extremeskins. I am the leader on xbox360 with the most wins as the redskins and most played with them. I stop playing over a month ago and I'm sure nobody is even near it yet. I stop playing online cuz Campbell sux in the game and everybody glitches. As far as ST not being in the game I think they should leave him on but if they take him out I would understand! But you can always save the different rosters and use him during franchise mode. Well anyway nice meeting you guys and if you have any questions about madden and all the glitches I got you. Remember I'm the redskins king online!

Beast_taylor21 12-24-2007 05:35 PM

[QUOTE=BleedBurgundy;385249]I was playing this yesterday and it felt so weird seeing 21 on the field, even in a video game. I really didn't know what to do... I know this is stupid. Just wanted to see if anyone else felt/noticed the same thing.[/QUOTE]

Yea i noticed it too while i was playing the game. I couldn't play the game i turned it off and i stopped playing...

Beast_taylor21 12-24-2007 05:37 PM

[QUOTE=Broncos4life;391612]just keep in mind buddy that they are going to take him out of the game during the next roster update. I just don't want you to be devastated when it happens.[/QUOTE]

they willl not gonna take him off the game he will be a legend and they will put him on hall of fame...

EternalEnigma21 12-24-2007 10:51 PM

[quote=Broncos4life;391612]just keep in mind buddy that they are going to take him out of the game during the next roster update. I just don't want you to be devastated when it happens.[/quote]

I played today and he was still there... I googled and tried to find any info, but all I found was speculation...

scafuri27 12-25-2007 02:36 PM

seeing him as the first photgraph to pop up when u set ur favorite team as washington kind of hurts..

2621_I Remember 12-31-2007 12:41 PM

[QUOTE=rypper11;385734]I think it would be great for Sean to be the 09 cover thought I doubt it would have much appeal outside of Skins fans.[/QUOTE]

I cant believe you just said that!?! Are you crazy? Fans that went to HS school with him and followed him through his years at the "U" dude that comment was horrible... I am by no means a fan of the Redskins but I joined Warpath to see what everyone was saying about Sean! Remember where he came from before you make comments about his fans!!!

Staind 12-31-2007 05:42 PM

i cut him off the redskins and put his overall to zero.

EternalEnigma21 01-01-2008 01:48 AM

my madden just wished me a happy new year... lol.