Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sunday plans (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=21325)

rypper11 12-08-2007 09:02 PM

Sunday plans

with no Skins game Sunday what is everyone's plan? Personally, I'll be rooting for Philly (ugh), Dallas (Uuuuggghhhh), Seatle and San Fran. My remote will be getting a workout!

CPAlltheWay012 12-08-2007 09:42 PM

Re: Sunday plans

i live in bethesda and these are the games i get.. so I'm gonna be searching for updates on the other NFC important games all day:

CBS:
1 PM: Oakland @ Green Bay
4 PM: Pittsburgh @ New England

Fox:
1 PM: NY Giants @ Philadelphia

ncskinsfanec 12-08-2007 10:06 PM

[quote=rypper11;391136]with no Skins game Sunday what is everyone's plan? Personally, I'll be rooting for Philly (ugh), Dallas (Uuuuggghhhh), Seatle and San Fran. My remote will be getting a workout![/quote]

You're seriously rooting for Philly and Dallas? Really? Those are my two least favorite teams by far, words can't describe how much I detest those two. I'm personally looking forward to watching the league's second best team tomorrow night, when the Colts play Baltimore. I think New England will cream Pittsburgh, I don't think the Steelers are that great.

SmootSmack 12-08-2007 10:40 PM

Dallas I can understand, because for our sake we need them to win. But why Philly? We need the Giants to beat them. And the Seahawks to beat the Cardinals, and the Jags to beat the Panthers, and the Falcons to beat the Saints, and the Niners to beat the Vikings, and the Wizards to beat the Nets.

ncskinsfanec 12-08-2007 10:49 PM

[quote=SmootSmack;391141]Dallas I can understand, because for our sake we need them to win. But why Philly? We need the Giants to beat them. And the Seahawks to beat the Cardinals, and the Jags to beat the Panthers, and the Falcons to beat the Saints, and the Niners to beat the Vikings, and the Wizards to beat the Nets.[/quote]

Dallas is going to beat Detroit, but that still doesn't mean I'll be rooting for them. Detroit isn't going to make the playoffs anyway, they're dead in the water at this point. By the way, how are the Wizards doing this season, isn't Arenas hurt?

squrrelco3 12-08-2007 11:22 PM

I'll be rooting for which ever team needs to win to help us get into the playoffs...

rypper11 12-09-2007 01:26 PM

[quote=SmootSmack;391141]Dallas I can understand, because for our sake we need them to win. But why Philly? We need the Giants to beat them. And the Seahawks to beat the Cardinals, and the Jags to beat the Panthers, and the Falcons to beat the Saints, and the Niners to beat the Vikings, and the Wizards to beat the Nets.[/quote]
Despite people wanting to crown their ass, NY isn't in yet. If they lose today, and we can beat them, they could actually lose out and stay home. Even if they beat the Bills and lose the other 3, staying home. I just think Eagles winning gives us a better shot at the playoffs. And, if they lose today you know at least some of the players will start thinking "here we go again, second half collapse."

SmootSmack 12-09-2007 01:28 PM

[QUOTE=rypper11;391192]Despite people wanting to crown their ass, NY isn't in yet. If they lose today, and we can beat them, they could actually lose out and stay home. Even if they beat the Bills and lose the other 3, staying home. I just think Eagles winning gives us a better shot at the playoffs. And, if they lose today you know at least some of the players will start thinking "here we go again, second half collapse."[/QUOTE]

I suppose you could be right. Honestly I'm just of the mentality of let's just handle our own business. Let the rest take care of itself

DFI 12-09-2007 01:56 PM

baking christmas cookies keeping an I on updates. I also will be counting the days till we leave for NY for the Giants game on sunday :)
I know the vikes need to lose but I cant pull for the cowboys, its just against my nature

firstdown 12-10-2007 02:10 PM

Well on Sundays when the skins are playing Sunday night football or not at all I try and go fishing. It turned out to be a good call. We caught a 46', 43', 39', 40', stripers and a few smaller ones as you can keep six. In total we caught about 50 but those two hogs in the 40's were worth the trip.