Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What's the longest you have been up? (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=21414)

BDBohnzie 12-18-2007 09:37 AM

Re: What's the longest you have been up?

I pulled a few all nighters in college, but never back to back and it was always for papers. If I was setting in for a long night, I always headed to Dunkin for an extra large cup of coffee. It's a shame that Red Bull, Rockstar, etc weren't popular back then, or I'd been hitting those pretty hard. I'd turn the paper in by the deadline (usually 10am), then head back to my room for an hour or so nap when I was done, and then I continued with the day and went to bed the next evening.

I was the type of guy who either knew it or didn't. I figured I listened to lecture, took notes, and read the material. I studied for exams, but my exam schedule allowed me to study plenty. I think one semester out of 8 I had more than 1 exam in a day.

hooskins 12-18-2007 11:52 AM

[quote=firstdown;394220]Yea, after posting 4760 times here he decide it would be a good idea to study.[/quote]

Lol ouch. Thanks first.

mooby 12-18-2007 08:21 PM

I slept for about 2 hours today after I stayed awake for two straight days, I got up Sunday afternoon at 5 pm (my sleeping schedule is pretty screwed cuz i work overnights), watched some football, then i had to go to work at 10 pm, so i went to work, came home and watched the skins game that i tivo'd from sunday night, then i went to a friend's house and we ended up chilling till about 7, then i came home and chilled for a couple hours then went to work again until about 6 this morning, then just stayed up doing w/e until i finally couldn't stand it anymore and went to bed around 6 this evening, n i just got up 2 hours ago and i have to be at work again in 2 more hours.

BigSKINBauer 12-18-2007 09:05 PM

[quote=BDBohnzie;394459]I pulled a few all nighters in college, but never back to back and it was always for papers. If I was setting in for a long night, I always headed to Dunkin for an extra large cup of coffee. It's a shame that Red Bull, Rockstar, etc weren't popular back then, or I'd been hitting those pretty hard. I'd turn the paper in by the deadline (usually 10am), then head back to my room for an hour or so nap when I was done, and then I continued with the day and went to bed the next evening.

I was the type of guy who either knew it or didn't. I figured I listened to lecture, took notes, and read the material. I studied for exams, but my exam schedule allowed me to study plenty. I think one semester out of 8 I had more than 1 exam in a day.[/quote]

Nice, i'm 3 for 3 on the 2 exams on one day in a semester.

Maybe i'll get a break next semester but for now.... I'm done mother fuckers! I do have a 12 page paper to write tonight but no more tests for at least 5 weeks.

BigSKINBauer 12-18-2007 09:10 PM

[quote=GhettoDogAllStars;394216]I was awake for 36 hours once, because there was a crisis at work. It sucked.

As for aderol (sp), I took one when we played the Giants at home this year. I drank like a fish. After the game, I was yelling at people on the way out of the stadium -- old ladies and children alike -- "You so tough? Put a jersey on!" Then I would laugh uncontrollably. I was acting really belligerent. My cousins were calling me "belligero".[/quote]

I know a lot of people drink and take adderall (sp also) but really be careful about that. If too many jagerbombs can give someone a heart attack, adderal and heavy drinking halfway garantees one. Obviously jagerbombs aren't enough to do anything but i've always stuck to not mixing my stimulants and depressants.