Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I Apologize To All Warpath Members (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=21493)

Redskin Warrior 12-19-2007 05:10 PM

I Apologize To All Warpath Members

I apologize to all warpath members that might have received negative reputation points by me. I have the new iphone & I have been out of town but I have been on the site regularly using my cellphone. I gave out positive reputation points to several members on different posts. Sheriff Gonna Getcha received negative points on the Roy Williams thread & I never intented to give him I b/c I to bashed RW too for the horse collar hell I started the thread. I apologized to SGG in a message earlier today. This might not be a big deal to some folks but I honestly did not mean for it to happen so I apologize to all members & mods.

SmootSmack 12-19-2007 05:16 PM

Re: I Apologize To All Warpath Members

This explains (I hope) the negative reputation points you gave me too. If not, then it's on like Donkey Kong!!

So how do you like the iphone?

onlydarksets 12-19-2007 05:38 PM

Head over to my "Fred Smoot" thread if you feel like doling out some negative points. Nobody would notice there.

Redskin Rich 12-19-2007 06:08 PM

[quote=Redskin Warrior;395127]I apologize to all warpath members that might have received negative reputation points by me. I have the new iphone & I have been out of town but I have been on the site regularly using my cellphone. I gave out positive reputation points to several members on different posts. Sheriff Gonna Getcha received negative points on the Roy Williams thread & I never intented to give him I b/c I to bashed RW too for the horse collar hell I started the thread. I apologized to SGG in a message earlier today. This might not be a big deal to some folks but I honestly did not mean for it to happen so I apologize to all members & mods.[/quote]
Hey, I am trying to be the king of the negatives... could you hit me with some of those?

EARTHQUAKE2689 12-19-2007 06:43 PM

[quote=Redskin Rich;395147]Hey, I am trying to be the king of the negatives... could you hit me with some of those?[/quote]

no problem

Sheriff Gonna Getcha 12-19-2007 07:10 PM

As I said in my PM, I was just curious as to why my bashing of Roy Williams annoyed you. Your PM explained it all and I'm not terribly worried, but thanks for the clarification.

Beemnseven 12-19-2007 07:15 PM

Man, this reputation feature is really making people shape up around here!

Well, for some of us anyway.

Redskin Rich 12-19-2007 07:18 PM

[quote=EARTHQUAKE2689;395155]no problem[/quote]
Man.... you didn't hit me with any.....So, I guess I have to insult people to get them.... ok..... you smell like a monkey... now hit me with the negs.

jsarno 12-19-2007 08:34 PM

[QUOTE=Beemnseven;395168]Man, this reputation feature is really making people shape up around here!

Well, for some of us anyway.[/QUOTE]

depends on how you look at it. I got a negative point for a post that mattyk made on the vy is overrated thread. It said to "give it a rest" as the person assumed I kept it going, when in fact it wasn't me. I have gotten a couple negative points for no good reasons...got no problem with negative points for posts of mine, but don't complain about a thread and use negative points for it.

steveo395 12-19-2007 08:48 PM

I got negative points when somebody else went on my name and posted.

Redskin Warrior 12-19-2007 08:49 PM

[QUOTE=SmootSmack;395131]This explains (I hope) the negative reputation points you gave me too. If not, then it's on like Donkey Kong!!

So how do you like the iphone?[/QUOTE]

I love the phone only if came with a mouse.

MTK 12-20-2007 09:48 AM

[quote=steveo395;395190]I got negative points when somebody else went on my name and posted.[/quote]

popular excuse

mheisig 12-20-2007 09:54 AM

Ha! Another person screwed by Steve Jobs and the iPhone. Stupid Apple.
[I][SIZE="1"]
Disclaimer: This post was composed on a 15" Macbook Pro.[/SIZE][/I]

mheisig 12-20-2007 09:55 AM

[QUOTE=jsarno;395181]depends on how you look at it. I got a negative point for a post that mattyk made on the vy is overrated thread. It said to "give it a rest" as the person assumed I kept it going, when in fact it wasn't me. I have gotten a couple negative points for no good reasons...got no problem with negative points for posts of mine, but don't complain about a thread and use negative points for it.[/QUOTE]

Weird. I got negative rep for being accused of doing that when I didn't.

MTK 12-20-2007 10:22 AM

The system is obviously not perfect but overall I think it's worked and we will continue with it for now.