Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/)
-   -   My Christmas wishes (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/21513-my-christmas-wishes.html)

BrudLee 12-21-2007 07:40 AM

My Christmas wishes

[LIST=1][*]I'd like there to be a new word that means "re-signed". That way, when I see a topic that says "Chris Cooley Resigned", I won't make gravy thinking that he quit.[*]I'd like all the school-children of the world to be taught the four "R's": Readin', Riting, Rithmatic, and how to spell "ridiculous".[*]A Wii.[*]Bulk money.[*]The continued good health of my children.[*]For the 2007 Washington Redskins to continue to honor the memory of Sean Taylor by their good deeds and their play on the field.[*]Did I say "Wii" yet?[*]The lustrous head of hair I had twenty years ago.[*]And on Earth, Peace and Good Will to all men.[/LIST]

Hog1 12-21-2007 08:08 AM

Re: My Christmas wishes

Greetings Brud,
just woke from a long winters nap, and a chat with the S-man from the North. You know above the Hubert H. Humphrey Metradome. Word on your list is thus:
1) Don't sweat the small stuff as Cooley goes nowhere, and semantics, and PC are meaningless anyway.
2) In a perfect world. it shall be done. In this one, who knows???? It's redickulus!
3) DONE on the Wii. already on the sleigh, or is that slay...damn 3 R's
4) Not sure about ......bulk money.....is that incoming, or outgoing?? I'll ask the IRS
5) Another good year for the kids. That's the biggie anyway.......well...there is the Wii............
6) I shall be so at the Hubert H. Humphrey Metradome Sunday...................RIP Sean
7) Don't get your Wii, Wii in a twist, we've already been down that road.
8) This ain't the Genie of the lamp pal. Can you chalk a pool cue? At this time, you might be conjuring images of the Hubert H. Humphrey Metradome, or something akin to it, as it AIN'T coming back, and I have been making that wish for 10 years.
9) I'll work on it
And..................Peace and good will to you as well Brud

-Dan Snyder
HTTR

ArtMonkDrillz 12-21-2007 08:51 AM

I think Steve Martin sums up my wishes the best...

[YT]QfRO0Krc-vE[/YT]

70Chip 12-23-2007 05:53 PM

[quote=BrudLee;395599][LIST=1][*]I'd like there to be a new word that means "re-signed". That way, when I see a topic that says "Chris Cooley Resigned", I won't make gravy thinking that he quit.[*]I'd like all the school-children of the world to be taught the four "R's": Readin', Riting, Rithmatic, and how to spell "ridiculous".[*]A Wii.[*]Bulk money.[*]The continued good health of my children.[*]For the 2007 Washington Redskins to continue to honor the memory of Sean Taylor by their good deeds and their play on the field.[*]Did I say "Wii" yet?[*]The lustrous head of hair I had twenty years ago.[*]And on Earth, Peace and Good Will to all men.[/LIST][/quote]

I think we should use "kwyjibo" to mean re-signed. To wit:

Cooley kwyjibo'd for 7 years $49 million.

[yt]_Uu597qPchQ[/yt]

BrudLee 12-24-2007 09:39 AM

I'll show [u]you[/u] a big dumb ape!