Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Who's Dallas Going to Play on Sunday? (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=21556)

Gibbsmeatitle#1 12-23-2007 11:45 PM

Who's Dallas Going to Play on Sunday?

Let the speculation begin/continue. Personally, I think we'll see the large complement of their starters for at least a quarter or two. If I recall, that's about what we did back during our last superbowl season when we played the Eagles. We were challenging for the fewest sacks (against us) in a season and almost got Rypien killed that game.

tatrave 12-23-2007 11:48 PM

Re: Who's Dallas Going to Play on Sunday?

I hope they play everybody....Make it even better

Redskin Warrior 12-23-2007 11:49 PM

[QUOTE=tatrave;396703]I hope they play everybody....Make it even better[/QUOTE]

I doubt maybe the first half at most

Schneed10 12-24-2007 12:25 AM

The way we're playing, I honestly think we'll beat them whether they play all their guys or not. That said, I hope they all sit and the team rolls over for us!

SouperMeister 12-24-2007 12:28 AM

The key starters, especially at skill positions, will be out by halftime. We already know that we won't see T.O. at all. If we control their RBs like the meeting in Dallas, I really like our chances.

12thMan 12-24-2007 12:29 AM

I agree, they don't look too sharp right now. In fact, for the last three games Dallas hasn't looked all that great. Same for Green Bay. They just aren't looking all that impressive.

Anyone else think CP is looking forward to facing Marion Barber this week?

MTRedskinsFan 12-24-2007 12:45 AM

They're going to play the Redskins, dude, how could you not know that?

skinsfan_nn 12-24-2007 01:14 AM

I honestly could care less. The roll we are on, it doesn't really matter!

We continue to play like we did tonight we will stomp the cowgirls or anyone else that gets in the way! We are hitting stride at the right time.

They are just another team in the way!

MTK 12-24-2007 01:19 AM

I think they need to be smart. Romo is nursing a thumb injury and it just doesn't make any sense for them to risk him, especially now with T.O. on the shelf. Maybe their starters play the first quarter or so.

Gtothearry 12-24-2007 01:27 AM

Let's not forget that Brad Johnson is a good QB.

Gibbsmeatitle#1 12-24-2007 01:45 AM

[QUOTE=Gtothearry;396803]Let's not forget that Brad Johnson is a good QB.[/QUOTE]

Didn't he start for the Vikes last year when they beat us? Not to mention the fact that he's won a superbowl and was, according to some, given a bad deal here when we dumped him for Jeff "I'm the King" George.

GMAT

Luxorreb 12-24-2007 01:46 AM

Dallas week. It's on!

Make Fed Ex LOUDER and LOUDER than ever!!!

BRING THE NOISE!!!

dmek25 12-24-2007 06:28 AM

i could care less who lines up across from the skins. all i know is that they will be wearing those ugly ass Dallas road uniforms. and that i, as a loyal skins fan, hate their guts. to para phrase Sam Wyche, " die you dogs, die" and to quote dblanche, Dallas sucks!

htownskinfan 12-24-2007 08:32 AM

[QUOTE=Gibbsmeatitle#1;396809]Didn't he start for the Vikes last year when they beat us? Not to mention the fact that he's won a superbowl and was, according to some, given a bad deal here when we dumped him for Jeff "I'm the King" George.

yes he did,plus he beat us when he was with tampa,more than once I think too.I dont think he's lost to us since we let him go.That was one of snyders top 5 boneheaded moves of all time signing george over brad.The skins cant be relaxed here thinking dallas wont be playing their starters,I would rather have them at full strength.The cowboys have a way of ruining our party no matter who they play,I think it was in 91,we were undefeated playing dallas in washington,dallas was 0-11 I think and they beat us for I think their only win of the season,anyone remember paul palmer? SKINS CANNOT TAKE THIS GAME LIGHTLY thinking dallas wont be at full strength

sandtrapjack 12-24-2007 08:33 AM

Well thanks to the Bears it officially makes this season finale a "punt game".
Owens will not play, he will get 3 weeks to heal that ankle sprain.

Gurode and Romo probably will sit as well. Barber will get limited carries and Tyson Thompson will most likely get a lot of playing time.

Although, it is highly possible that Terry Glenn will make his season debut, so we MIGHT see Romo in the first quarter.

I can promise you that the coaching staff will be treating this like a preseason game.

A punt game for Dallas who has secured the #1 seed in the playoffs. Washington will win this game. Then they will have to earn the right to come to Texas Stadium and play a real game.