Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/)
-   -   Tom Cruise is officially a nutcase (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/22120-tom-cruise-is-officially-a-nutcase.html)

hooskins 01-22-2008 06:56 PM

Tom Cruise is officially a nutcase

If you guys havent seen this, it's Tommy talking about Scientology and it is hilarious. he is serious though. he also isn't making much sense lol. It is definately worth the 9min watch.

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFBZ_uAbxS0"]YouTube - Tom Cruise Scientology Video - ( ORIGINAL UNCUT ) 9:34 min[/URL]
[yt]UFBZ_uAbxS0[/yt]

Funnier yet, check out this spoof its hilarious.

[URL="http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/3f716ffebe"]the parody video Tom Cruise WANTS you to see! from Jerry Minor and Jerry O'Connell[/URL]
[yt]3f716ffebe[/yt]

DynamiteRave 01-22-2008 07:03 PM

Re: Tom Cruise is officially a nutcase

Dude is crazy. In another video I saw he also called all psychologists "Criminals". All this bullshit about SPs (Suppressive personalities) [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppressive_Person]Suppressive Person - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/url] is bullshit. I wish these idiots would wise up and look at L. Ron Hubbard for what he really was: A crackpot.

It's sad but its all a matter of time before these nuts go all Heaven's Gate.

Riggo44 01-22-2008 07:41 PM

What is he doing?? What in the hell does he know?? Did I miss something or does Tom just keep saying he's doing something that where all depending on but he never gives a clue to what that might be. What does he need to get done?? :confused:
This is my interpolation of Tom Cruise in the video.:blah: :blah: :laughing- :laughing-:blah::blah::laughing2

Mattyk 01-22-2008 07:43 PM

I can't even bring myself to waste 9 minutes of my life on this loser wack job.

DynamiteRave 01-22-2008 07:45 PM

[quote=Riggo44;410841]What is he doing?? What in the hell does he know?? Did I miss something or does Tom just keep saying he's doing something that where all depending on but he never gives a clue to what that might be. What does he need to get done?? :confused:
This is my interpolation of Tom Cruise in the video.:blah: :blah: :laughing- :laughing-:blah::blah::laughing2[/quote]

He wants to take over the world. He thinks he's second in charge of the religion and he actually says that (Not sure if its in the video) And the church had to release a statement saying he's not 2nd in charge or 100th in charge, he's just a regular follower that they admire and honor.

I think his main goal is to make scientology the chief religion over any others. I think if he had a choice, he'd persecute those who didn't adhere to his beliefs. Sigh. Crusade for Scientology!

saden1 01-22-2008 08:08 PM

As a born again Scientologist I am offended by all the hate towards my beliefs. Leave Tom Curse alone...you're lucky he performs for you guys on the big screen. Leave him alone!!!

DynamiteRave 01-22-2008 08:14 PM

[quote=saden1;410859]As a born again Scientologist I am offended by all the hate towards my beliefs. Leave Tom Curse alone...you're lucky he performs for you guys on the big screen. Leave him alone!!![/quote]

lol I had to think about that for a second before I got it. I thought you were serious there for the first 15 seconds.

BleedBurgundy 01-22-2008 08:18 PM

[QUOTE=saden1;410859]As a born again Scientologist I am offended by all the hate towards my beliefs. Leave Tom Curse alone...you're lucky he performs for you guys on the big screen. Leave him alone!!![/QUOTE]

You just refuse 3,000 don't you?

saden1 01-22-2008 08:33 PM

I am saving my 3,000 for a special occasion. Hell, I might even go celibate until next season.

Mattyk 01-22-2008 08:38 PM

[quote=saden1;410881]I am saving my 3,000 for a special occupation. Hell, I might even go celibate until next season.[/quote]

That would be money.

Bet you can't do it.

saden1 01-22-2008 08:58 PM

[quote=Mattyk72;410885]That would be money.

Bet you can't do it.[/quote]

Put your money where your mouth is...When does next season start? Training camp?

mooby 01-22-2008 09:12 PM

My mother is a Scientologist. She tried to make me one but after a while I just told her I'm not into it and I'm never gonna be into it. Honestly I hate Scientology for what it's done to my mother, I love her but I feel she got sucked into it and now she spends all her time working towards it and it really hasn't helped at all. I really just wish that it never existed from the beginning, because I've seen a lot of my old friends from my younger days become a part of it and now there's a disconnect between me and them because of it.

DynamiteRave 01-22-2008 09:31 PM

[quote=mooby;410899]My mother is a Scientologist. She tried to make me one but after a while I just told her I'm not into it and I'm never gonna be into it. Honestly I hate Scientology for what it's done to my mother, I love her but I feel she got sucked into it and now she spends all her time working towards it and it really hasn't helped at all. I really just wish that it never existed from the beginning, because I've seen a lot of my old friends from my younger days become a part of it and now there's a disconnect between me and them because of it.[/quote]

When you say working towards it what do you mean? TC goes on this huge rant about how Scientologists can solve all the problems in the world if people would just let them? And that crazy BS about how if theres a car accident, you know you're the only one that can truly help. Wtf? Is she like... in that mindset that she can help solve problems of the world?

Also Has it changed your mom as a person? Like you can tell a noticeable difference between her now and her like.. 5 years ago? (Or whenever it was before she started)

I'm just really interested cause I don't know anyone who knows or is related to a Scientologist.

FRPLG 01-22-2008 09:35 PM

Yeah I know no one but they are basically a cult. This nonsense calling them a religion is just that..nonsense. Of course people said that about Christianity but I digress...

DynamiteRave 01-22-2008 09:41 PM

[quote=FRPLG;410912]Yeah I know no one but they are basically a cult. This nonsense calling them a religion is just that..nonsense. Of course people said that about Christianity but I digress...[/quote]

I believe religion is a cult if you blindly follow it and this seems to be the case. I mean, I want to see hardcore proof and evidence that Scientologists cured the firefighters at ground zero during 9/11 (some firefighters say Scientologists cured toxins that they were exposed to). Basically told them not to take the meds the doctors prescribed to them. Cruise said "[SIZE=2]More than 500 individuals have recovered health and job fitness through this project."

Ok I wanna know EXACTLY what they did. If someone can find me proof and trials that Scientology can cure illness, and poverty and promote world peace, and butterflies and rainbows, I really want to see this.[/SIZE]