Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/)
-   -   First Time Seeing This One (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/22307-first-time-seeing-this-one.html)

Redskin Warrior 02-01-2008 09:05 PM

First Time Seeing This One

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfLiHdncQ5g]YouTube - Sean Taylor Tribute Movie[/url]

If you are into rap please mute your speakers now but watch the clips!!! You have been warned!!!

STBonecrusher21 02-02-2008 03:23 AM

Re: First Time Seeing This One

Thats not your video.

Gmanc711 02-02-2008 11:49 AM

[QUOTE=STBonecrusher21;416295]Thats not your video.[/QUOTE]

He didnt say it was his movie, he just said its the first time seeing it. A guy over at ES did that one, and I liked it alot better with whatever the orignial song is....

and if you havent seen a video on the entire season (cheap plug)..this is the one I made, its floating around somewhere [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83q5RgCDqBU]YouTube - 2007 Washington Redskins[/url]

bertoskins2 02-02-2008 12:15 PM

wow great man

lwiedy 02-23-2008 10:05 AM

Nice

JCampbell17 03-04-2008 10:12 AM

he'll be missed

cpayne5 03-04-2008 10:23 AM

[QUOTE=JCampbell17;428911]he'll be missed[/QUOTE]

Dude, what is up with bringing up all of these old threads? You're not adding anything worthwhile to the conversations.

lwiedy 03-04-2008 06:40 PM

[QUOTE=cpayne5;428914]Dude, what is up with bringing up all of these old threads? You're not adding anything worthwhile to the conversations.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps he, as I, want to start a thread and are not allowed by the rules. I posted some meaningless comments (on this thread as well) just to "get in the game". It's a rule, so we must abide by it. But in order to comply, everyone else will have to put up with some inane posts.

SmootSmack 03-04-2008 06:54 PM

[QUOTE=lwiedy;429204]Perhaps he, as I, want to start a thread and are not allowed by the rules. I posted some meaningless comments (on this thread as well) just to "get in the game". It's a rule, so we must abide by it. But in order to comply, everyone else will have to put up with some inane posts.[/QUOTE]

Wrong. No one has to put up with inane posts. There's plenty of topics to legitimately discuss. If anyone feels that they belong on this site for the long haul then certainly they can come up with 10 posts (and remember there is no time limit) with substance. You don't seem to have this problem really but JCampbell17 definitely does.

lwiedy 03-05-2008 08:10 AM

[QUOTE=SmootSmack;429210]Wrong. No one has to put up with inane posts. There's plenty of topics to legitimately discuss. If anyone feels that they belong on this site for the long haul then certainly they can come up with 10 posts (and remember there is no time limit) with substance. You don't seem to have this problem really but JCampbell17 definitely does.[/QUOTE]

Why am I “wrong”? Your assumption that there must be topics that I can find to express a thoughtful opinion on is just that, an assumption. You don’t know me and you don’t know the reasons why I chose to participate. I don’t talk mock draft, dream world trades, play amateur GM so that cuts down the possibilities considerably.

The reality is there are rules to participate, I (and Campbell17) followed them. I was simply being honest in saying why (at least I) just threw up posts without any real substance. I think it is stupid that there is a participation criteria at this site, but that is just my opinion.

Do you understand now, there is no “right and wrong”, there are just opinions. So lets keep the opinions to who the ‘Skins will take in the fourth round of the 2010 draft!

cpayne5 03-05-2008 08:32 AM

[QUOTE=lwiedy;429376]Why am I “wrong”? Your assumption that there must be topics that I can find to express a thoughtful opinion on is just that, an assumption. You don’t know me and you don’t know the reasons why I chose to participate. I don’t talk mock draft, dream world trades, play amateur GM so that cuts down the possibilities considerably.

The reality is there are rules to participate, I (and Campbell17) followed them. I was simply being honest in saying why (at least I) just threw up posts without any real substance. I think it is stupid that there is a participation criteria at this site, but that is just my opinion.

Do you understand now, there is no “right and wrong”, there are just opinions. So lets keep the opinions to who the ‘Skins will take in the fourth round of the 2010 draft![/QUOTE]

There is a right and a wrong, and you are wrong.

[url]http://www.redskinswarpath.com/announcement.php?f=2[/url]

See #'s 1 and 6.

Mattyk 03-05-2008 08:38 AM

[quote=JCampbell17;428911]he'll be missed[/quote]

you won't be though

Mattyk 03-05-2008 08:39 AM

The 10 post rule is in place for a reason, and we ask that you don't try to get around it by posting meaningless 2 word posts. If you do, that's grounds for a ban.

End of discussion.

XXVI 03-05-2008 10:48 AM

Yeah, this site is a little dictator. I deal with it though. To post with substance isn't as difficult as you think.

Mattyk 03-05-2008 10:51 AM

[quote=XXVI;429439]Yeah, this site is a little dictator. I deal with it though. To post with substance isn't as difficult as you think.[/quote]

LOL ok

Glad to hear you can deal with it. I know it's tough around here, try to hang in there.