Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/)
-   -   D. Green on The Jim Rome Show Monday (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/22377-d-green-jim-rome-show-monday.html)

SmootSmack 02-04-2008 04:39 PM

D. Green on The Jim Rome Show Monday

About to come on now

ESPN2

RobH4413 02-04-2008 04:50 PM

Re: D. Green on The Jim Rome Show Monday

Was he already on? I'm watching right now.

SmootSmack 02-04-2008 05:14 PM

Yeah he was on. Talked about the following

-Great accomplishment going from High School walk-on to Hall of Famer

-Art Monk was instrumental in making him a HOF'er, beating him down in practice his rookie year. Really happy to get in with him

-Shout out to his cousin Joey Haynos

-Got emotional when his siblings called to congratulate him, just thinking about his parents who are no longer with him

-Said this was more special than winning a Super Bowl because it's about him only. (He quickly backtracked from that though)

-Talked about Gibbs but I don't remember exactly what he said, something about it was the right move for him to come back though he didn't think so at first

NY_Skinsfan 02-04-2008 07:30 PM

[QUOTE=SmootSmack;417472]Yeah he was on. Talked about the following

-Art Monk was instrumental in making him a HOF'er, beating him down in practice his rookie year. Really happy to get in with him

-Shout out to his cousin Joey Haynos

-Got emotional when his siblings called to congratulate him, just thinking about his parents who are no longer with him

-Said this was more special than winning a Super Bowl because it's about him only. (He quickly backtracked from that though)

-Talked about Gibbs but I don't remember exactly what he said, something about it was the right move for him to come back though he didn't think so at first[/QUOTE]

He quickly backtracked because saying that it was all about him made him sound like a jackass. When asked about how it felt to be going to the HOF with Monk, I was hoping he would at least acknowledge that it was about damn time he got in.

SmootSmack 02-04-2008 07:58 PM

[QUOTE=NY_Skinsfan;417521]He quickly backtracked because saying that it was all about him made him sound like a jackass. When asked about how it felt to be going to the HOF with Monk, I was hoping he would at least acknowledge that it was about damn time he got in.[/QUOTE]

Where have you been?

jamf 02-04-2008 08:29 PM

[QUOTE=SmootSmack;417472]Yeah he was on. Talked about the following

-[B]Shout out to his cousin Joey Haynos
[/B]

-Talked about Gibbs but I don't remember exactly what he said, something about it was the right move for him to come back though he didn't think so at first[/QUOTE]
I had to google that and I came up with this:
[url]http://www.redskinswarpath.com/locker-room/21641-bowl-games-and-players-to-watch.html[/url]

:)

JoeRedskin 02-04-2008 08:40 PM

so wait, DG is Haynos cousin and RobH is Haynos' cousin - does that mean RobH is actually DG? : )